{ F i r s t D a y }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
College was starting today. Mia looked astonishing in her college uniform; her skirt showed her legs and the shirt was perfectly fitted on her curves with a ribbon by the collar. Her hair flowed perfectly and naturally down her back while her hazel eyes glistening in the sun rays. Mia stared at herself in front of the long mirror fixing every crease of her clothing. TVXQ was going to be so busy today so it was a good idea to have Mia attend school and avoid boredom.
~Aloha! This is SM town from Korea!~ her phone rang and she happily answered it.
“Hello?”
“Hello, sweetheart?” her mother cheered form the other line.
“Mom! How are you? I miss you so much!” Mia replied and held the phone tightly close to her ear.
“I miss you too darling! The manager told me that you’re going to start college there! Are you doing okay? Are you in school?”
“No mom, not yet… and I’m very happy that you called. I was planning on telling you but I guess Ahjussi beat me to it.” She chuckled.
“Okay, I just wanted to wish you good luck… your dad too, we love you Mia… please take care of yourself…” Mia’s mother concluded before ending the call, she placed her phone inside her bag ready for the day. JaeJoong hesitantly knocked on her door three times and Mia opened it, a gently breeze went past giving them the advantage of smelling each other’s sweet scent. It was quiet for a while; JaeJoong was getting it into his head how much grace this girl in front of him was giving off, because to him…she looked absolutely stunning. Just like she always does.
“Oh, Oppa… Do I look okay?” Mia asked breaking their silence
“You look… beautiful Mia ssi” JaeJoong courteously replied eyeing her form head to toe making her cheeks pinker than before.
“Mia! Your bus is coming soon. Better wait down by the bus stop!” Yunho called and mentioned the words that JaeJoong failed to say. Mia excitedly grabbed her bag and skipped past JaeJoong heading into the living room.
“Junsu Oppa, Changmin Oppa, Yunho Oppa, Yoochun Oppa… JaeJoong Oppa… I’ll be going now, I made your lunches last night and they’re in the fridge. Don’t forget to pack them okay? Don’t work yourselves too hard and be the group that everyone admires neh? TVXQ Fighting!” she pumped her fist in the air that made each one of them chuckle, her eyes took one last glances at each of TVXQ smiling faces while her feet made their way towards the door.

-*-

The bus stop was almost empty except for Mia’s figure. Her face showed that she was happy, but on the inside, she was worried. Worried that maybe something bad would happen to her in school, maybe her past would come back and haunt her again because if it did, she doesn’t think that she’ll be able to handle it. Her back leaned on the plastic wall featuring DBSK’s poster inside, while her bag rested on her shoulders. Minutes later, the bus halted to a stop just in front of her and Mia nervously entered. Her eyes searched for an empty seat and eventually found one right at the back of the vehicle. There was other students there that took no notice of her as she walked by, Mia sat down on the seat and glanced outside the window watching tress go by, lamp posts and other figures. Even though she sounds lonesome, Mia didn’t forget her mp3 player to keep her company. Wonderful music played inside her ears that reached her heart deeply, just when JaeJoong sang his verse, Mia would unconsciously smile and look down troubled. She thought ‘you’re too beautiful…too high… I can’t reach you.’

SEOUL COLLEGE

Mia read the big sign held in front of her bewildered eyes, she breathed in deeply before walking in any further, the students she walked past was all so pretty, they all looked intellectual and rich compared to her. Mia entered the principal’s office and received a warm welcome along with her new timetable. She was nervous, worried and excited all at the same time; she fixed herself first before she knocked on the door of her first lesson.
“Come in.” a female voice echoed through the door and Mia started to walk into the room, the little murmurs she heard when she was only opening the door was hushed by her presence. She got insecure. ‘This can’t be happening again...’ she thought
“Ah Yes, everyone, we have a new student with us today…please introduce yourself.” The teacher ordered
“H-Hello, I’m Park Mia, I ask for you guidance” Mia bowed, the students stared at her in awe, they didn’t think that anyone would beat the beauty of the “Queen Bee” until this day, the girls cooed and the boys got glued to her features.
“Thank you Mia ssi, I hope you would find Seoul College hospitable. I know your school in America was better but we do our best” the teacher continued before she rubbed chalk writings on the black board.
“Wow! She’s form America!” “Maybe that’s why she’s so pretty!” “She must be rich too!” “Look at those legs!” “Wah! I think we’re going to have a new Queen this year” the whispers were getting into her head and her vision started to spin. She walked towards an empty seat at the very back of the room as the class continued.
“Okay Class, we have a new student so we’re going to have to break it up for Mia ssi. We—” the teacher was rudely interrupted by the sudden bang of the door. A male student walked in and sat down to the empty seat next to Mia. Somehow his face looked familiar to her,
“Nice of you to join us Mr. Choi.” The teacher sarcastically commented
“It’s nice to be here Miss Hong.” He replied back with the same tone, his voice was familiar too. Mia just shrugged and ducked on her seat.
“Mia ssi, are you okay?” Miss Hong asked making Mia’s head perk up, the boy next to her also woke up at attention when he heard the name ‘Mia’ he turned to look at the girl who responded and was astounded.
“Mia ssi? Park Mia?!” he exclaimed making the whole class stare at their direction. Mia nodded and cringed.
“Don’t you remember me?” he asked and Mia turned his way. Her eyes widened.
“Dr. Choi?!”
“Young Min…”

-=-===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~One cannot question the existence of feelings
They are there, raw and undeniable
But one can choose to not nurture what is felt
Yet, no matter what they say,
What has been felt,
Will always be more honest
Than what was chosen~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Email me! [email protected]
So Sorry for not updating…
I’m so sorry…
More comments please…

Truly Yours,
Tammy