{ F r a i l e r A n d F r a i l e r }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
Voting begins: Happy ending VS Sad ending
VOTE NOW!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Mia laid there, her body very still and needles stuck in her snowy white skin, she looked beautiful and serene despite feeling so lifeless. TVXQ stood around her with their faces full of remorse, fans were crowding outside of the ICU area hoping to see their idols, and reporters were also in the premises covering the story of the ill fated ‘Mysterious Lady in Red’
“Yes, I am here now in Seoul hospital where Park Mia a.k.a ‘Mysterious Lady in Red’ has been checked in just earlier this morning at 07:37. Many of the fans and celebrities who witnessed her presence last night in the Music Awards with Super Junior’s Lee Donghae were left hanging with questions on who she really is and what is her agenda in the entertainment business. This footage shows how surprisingly unexpected the kiss was performed between Donghae and Mia while this footage shows how serious JaeJoong was as he dragged Mia out of the venue when they were about to receive the Best Music Video Award. Fan clubs and cyworld sites are buzzing with comments and all sorts of questions that we could not answer as of yet and that is why we are here, to get answers.” The reporter spoke to the camera. Donghae heard about the news and immediately zoomed to where Mia was “Oh! And here comes another idol! Lee Donghae! Donghae ssi! Are you and Mia an official couple?”
“No comment!” Donghae replied and entered Mia’s room rapidly with sweat on his forehead. JaeJoong breathed deeply trying to keep his cool, but it was hard especially when he knew that he was walking closer to the girl he loves.
“Do. Not. Touch. Her.” JaeJoong stated and all Donghae did was blink twice, taking a hold of Mia’s hand. TVXQ could now feel the tension lingering in the air, something was bound to happen. Soon.
“I said Don’t!” JaeJoong then swatted Donghae’s hand away from Mia’s and pushed him on the slippery hospital floor.
“Omo! What is happening in there?!” a fan screamed looking though the glass; luckily they couldn’t hear what was being told.
“What the hell?!” Donghae spat and stood up pushing JaeJoong with more force, but he was not sent down.
“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! Look at her!” JaeJoong punched Donghae’s face once, twice, three times. Junsu ran up to the fighting figures and pulled JaeJoong away from Donghae who now possesses a bleeding lip, he didn’t fight back at all.
“Hyungs! Stop it! Stop it now!!!” Changmin shouted and got in the middle of the fight, he looked at the fans outside of the see-through glass window and mouthed ‘I’m sorry’ “JaeJoong hyung! CALM DOWN! You’ve already caused so many scandals!” JaeJoong got brutally pushed down by the leader Yunho on the sofa and gave him a deathly glare. Their schedules were packed enough as it is and this scandal was added to it. Twice the headache. The press and the fans were thrown out by the guards that finally created peace in the atmosphere; they could see the headlines now “JAEJOONG VS DONGHAE” or “TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS?”
“W-what happened to her?” Donghae broke the silence staring at Mia’s unconscious face. To be honest, JaeJoong also didn’t know what was wrong with her, so his head snapped up hoping to hear some answers. TVXQ hesitated and panicked, what was going to be said now? Was this the right time to tell him?
“I think we should wait for Mia to answer that for you. If something should be told, it should come from her. I’m sorry Jae” Yunho answered. Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin exhaled in relief, and then…it fell silent again. JaeJoong was sent home to rest along with the rest of TVXQ as much to his dismay, knowing that only Donghae would be left with Mia, he was restless.

-

Moments later, Mia regained consciousness and started to wriggle her fingers. Donghae was sleeping silently on the side of her bed; she fluttered her lids softly and frantically blinked them due to the bright light form the ceiling.
“Mmm…” she groaned
“Mia sii? Are you awake? Does anything hurt?” Donghae awoke hastily
“D-Donghae? Is that you?” she spoke with her voice breaking.
“Yes it’s me…” he smiled
“What happened?”
“Well, I don’t know really, TVXQ was just here earlier. They said that I should ask you instead…”
“All I remember was reading some—” Mia stopped. Those hurtful words that flashed inside her head cam back and tears flowed once again. Whose fault was it really? If you look at it differently, it was nobody’s fault. Everything flowed very fast due to the will of the wind and all the people that was involved played along with it. But for how long must fate keep playing with their destinies?
“Don’t cry Mia ssi… this’ll be over.” He soothed. Suddenly, the door flew open revealing Mia’s loving doctor: Choi Young Min.
“Can I please talk to Mia in Private Mr. Lee?” he asked firmly. He looked like the most professional doctor around, with the white suit and a stethoscope around his neck, a typical doctor.
“Sure” Donghae replied and exited the ICU room. Young Min moved closer towards Mia as she sat up, she flashed him a smile.
“Hello Doctor.” She greeted
“Mia… You can’t let these things happen to you. Ever.” He seriously declared and sat down next to her
“It can’t be helped. It’s in my condition. I’m getting frailer and frailer by the day. I guess I’m getting closer and closer to God.” She sighed
“No, there are ways; I’ll look into it…”
“No need. I’ve prepared for it. Maybe this year… would be my last birthday neh?” she laughed “I’ll be leaving Korea soon so I’m saying goodbye.”
“What? Leaving Korea? Why?!” he scowled
“Because I’ve been too much of a problem… I had a nice time though… this would be one of my most unforgettable memories”
“Mia ssi… just because you have a heart disease—”
“I’m hungry… can you go get me something to eat?” she interrupted and lied. She wasn’t hungry at all, all she wanted was to be alone and release her feelings through crying. It was the least she could do, since she was no help.
Donghae entered again with tears in his eyes. “What?! What heart disease?! Y-you’re dying?”
Young Min and Mia gasped; the secret was out to yet another individual.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~The loss of a friend is like that of a limb.
Time may heal the anguish of the wound,
But the loss cannot be repaired.
It is the end of something simple and the beginning of everything else.
Don’t cry because it’s over.
Smile because it happened.
I’m torn between what was and what could be.~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi dingdiggi
Ding ding ding

LOVE THAT SONG!

Voting Begins: Happy ending VS Sad ending
Come on guys, I need your help on this.

Tarenpan: my bad ^^” I didn’t realize that ehehe. I’m glad that you really like my fic. I’ll spell it right from now on!

Truly Yours,
Tammy