{ F e e l i n g s }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
“JaeJoong ah? Aren’t we driving a little too fast?” Mia said worriedly holding the seatbelt tightly. JaeJoong ignored her statement and continued to drive into what seemed like an endless road.
“What did he kiss you?! What were you doing with him? Does he like you?” he asked coldly
“No Oppa, it was just a goodbye kiss, slow down” she pleaded; Mia had no idea that her idol Kim JaeJoong can be this impatient…or jealous?
“Oh, you call me Oppa now… You’ve been here for god knows how long and you’re already flirting. Well, you’re in Korea now. Not America.” JaeJoong was having less and less sense by the second. What is up with his behaviour right now?
“Oppa, I wasn’t flirting, Donghae just kept me company because the others had to leave. That’s it, I’m not doing anything with him.” She explained. “Why should I explain anything to you? You’re not my boyfriend?!” right when Mia uttered those words, JaeJoong froze. Why was he acting like that? He has no right and no relation to do that. Now, he left his girlfriend alone with an un finished ice cream and a shocked expression. Mia was expecting his answer to be in the lines of ‘Because I’m jealous’ or ‘because I like you’
“W-W-When the manager finds out, and then TVXQ will be done for. You’re his niece and he—were also responsible for you. If he finds out, what do you think he’ll say? The last thing we need is extra stress.” He explained firmly, Mia was a little downhearted but not any more downhearted than she already was. ‘What was I thinking? He’ll never say that to me. He already has Tiffany.’ She sadly thought.
“Well then why didn’t you just say that? Why did you have to drag me out of there?”
“B-Because the others are going to be home soon. They haven’t eaten yet so—we’ll need to cook for them.” JaeJoong’s excuses were also getting more and more ridiculous by the second. Mia nodded and slumped in her seat.

~Aloha, This is SM town from Korea!~ her phone rang

“Hello?” Mia answered
“Mia ssi, are you okay?” Donghae replied over the phone.
“Oh, Donghae Oppa, Yeah I’m fine” Mia talked quietly but JaeJoong could still hear it. ‘Him again!?’
“Did JaeJoong do something to you” Donghae asked
“No, Oppa, I got to go” and with that, Mia ended the call. The rest or the car ride was quiet and awkward. Once they got inside the apartment, JaeJoong went straight to his room and Mia walked towards the kitchen. She noticed that it was only the two of them alone inside the very inept accommodation, Mia started to make some dinner while JaeJoong dumped his body on the bed.
“What just happened?!” he talked to himself. Nothing seemed to fit inside his mind, he was taken, and Tiffany was there. What did it matter to him that Mia was befriending Donghae? Dragging her out rudely was way out of proportion. He exhaled and walked out to apologize. Mia was humming to herself while chopping some vegetables.
“Mia ssi” he muttered and Mia stopped to look at him. “I’m sorry.”
“It’s fine Oppa.” She smiled, despite all the heart crushing moments he gave her. She would still give in; after all… even though she wishes to stay longer, Mia knew that her life was already being counted.
“Need some help?”
“That would be nice”
The both of them spent the afternoon cooking all sorts of dishes their skills take them. Laughing and messing around. They prepared Namul, Manduguk and Bibimbap for main dishes.
“Shouldn’t we make some dessert too?” JaeJoong chuckled
“Nah.” Mia replied and set out to the sink and washes the pile of dishes dumped inside the metal basin. JaeJoong prepared plates, chopsticks and spoons on the table elegantly and found him quite hungry.
“Can I eat now?” he asked
“No, let’s all eat together. Go look for a snack or something.” Mia reluctantly replied, the food was no good if it was not shared with someone. JaeJoong looked inside the now nearly empty fridge and found some strawberries.
“Oh! Strawberries!” he cheered and took it out, he stood beside Mia who was busy cleaning and ate the fruit. Mia eyed him enviously.
“You know, you’re so weird!” she laughed
“What? How am I weird? Do you know who you’re talking to?” he spoke
“Well, you can be so serious one time and all cheeky and joyful the next” Mia enlightened. “Can I have some?”
“Have some what?” Jae stuffed another strawberry in his mouth.
“That…” she pointed to the strawberries next to him, Mia couldn’t touch it with her soapy hands.
“Oh, here I’ll feed you” JaeJoong gladly offered “say aaahh” Mia happily complied. She opened and a strawberry from JaeJoong fingers came in.
“Thank you” she said and splashed his face with water.
“Yah!” JaeJoong did the same and then they just started a mini water fight in the kitchen.
“Come here!” JaeJoong threatened while Mia giggled running out of there while flicking him with water. Unfortunately, she slipped on a spill and shrieked ready for the painful impact of the floor and the roar of JaeJoong’s laughter, but that was not she received. Ever so sudden, she could feel JaeJoong’s breath on her neck, his hard well built body pressing on her back. Mia opened her eyes slowly to see strong arms wrapped around her waist, JaeJoong catched her from behind just in time.
“Whoa, careful…that’s karma, you’re lucky I catched you” he smirked and let go of her
“Thank you, Ouch!” Mia felt a pain in her ankle as she tried to stand up straight.
“What happened?”
“My ankle, I think I sprained it.” She grumbled, JaeJoong then ate the last strawberry and picked her up in a threshold. Just then, the door hastily opened and the rest of TVXQ came in eyeing the both of them suspiciously.
“Ehem… did we interrupt anything?” Junsu asked with his eye brows cocked.
“No, Mia sprained her ankle. Wait for us then we can eat dinner.” JaeJoong strongly answered and carried Mia to the bathroom. JaeJoong sat her down on the bowl and reached for the first aid kit. The rest of TVXQ couldn’t help but watch what was happening between Mia and JaeJoong so the followed them and peeked through the slightly open door.
“Where does it hurt?” JaeJoong asked as he poked her ankle with his index and middle finger.
“Ah!” Mia jerked when he hit the spot and so did TVXQ.
“Is JaeJoong and Mia…”Yunho said
“Together now? Then…” Yoochun continued
“What about Tiffany? And…” Junsu went on
“Donghae…” Changmin finished.
They exited and sat down around the table acting like nothing happened and waited for JaeJoong and Mia to arrive at the table. They started to eat and enjoy their meal until

~Ring. Ring.~ JaeJoong’s phone rang with Tiffany on the other line.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~Love sees sharply, hatred even more sharp. But jealousy sees the sharpest…
For it is love and hate at the same time.~

~The will of the wind, you feel it and then,
it will pass you blowing steady.
It comes and it goes, and God only knows,
you must keep your sails on ready.
So when it begins, get all that you can;
you must befriend the will of the wind.
Go with the flow of life
Let your destiny guide you. ~

~Jim Photoglo ~

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Wasn’t that just sweet?

DreamiiHeroine: Here’s another update, I’m glad that you like it. Despite my very bad writing skills.

Myap661: It’s Tiffany form SNSD love ^^ I know right! That’s why I chose Donghae for the love triangle. It would be so hard to choose.

RicePower: Let me guess; now you want some strawberries neh? LOL Thanks!

Azn14: Welcome new reader! I’m glad you love it ^^ Donghae’s my fave in Super Junior Too! And Tiffany is my least liked member too. In fact I hate her. ehehe….tré harsh

Nwurkygurl: Toni Gonzaga neh? Are you Filipino too? And yes…JaeJoong is starting to get things… Tiffany’s evilness will also start.

You guys, Please Join http://theasianspace.ning.com/
A newly opened site for us all!
we can chat, start forums, discuss and many many more.
If you do sign up…
Be sure to add me.
I’m Tammiii
Peace x

Also, last thing,
Listen to Colors Melody & Harmony
JaeChun's new album.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTO-f3QpjjM&feature=related
Jae Cries after he sang the song. made me shed a tear too!

Truly Yours,
Tammy