{ I ' m I n l o v e W i t h H e r }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
Questions roamed inside Mia’s head of any possibilities of why her doctor was in college just like her. Nevertheless, he did look young for his…profession. Now that she thinks about it, she doesn’t know how old he is. Miss Hong hushed Young Min and went back into the class work being presented to them; the rest of the class was quiet. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of Mia for even just one second, when she would turn her head; he would also flinch and pretend nothing was going on.
“Okay class. Dismissed.” Miss Hong said reaching on top of the board to rub some chalk.
Mia gracefully and carefully walked outside of the classroom minding whether she was going to bump into someone. Young Min catched up to her.
“Hey Mia ssi…” he greeted once again.
“Oh, Dr. Choi” she replied
“Just call me Young Min, everyone does.” She heard him say beside her “So, what brings you to college? I mean with your--”
“Shhh!” Mia warned placing her slender index finger in front of her pink lips. “I don’t want that to spread around here…please… you’re the only one that knows…”
“Oh yeah… don’t worry, your secrets safe with me” Young Min flashed a smile revealing those pearly white teeth of his.
“What about you? You’re a doctor and a student?” Mia asked scanning through her timetable.
“Well, it’s a long story… how about I’ll tell you at free period. What lesson do you have now?” he asked peering through her shoulder.
“I have… Physiology, then free period.” Mia answered with her eyes wondering around the hallways.
“Great! Wait for me outside your class room, we’ll go get lunch together then I’ll tell you my story. I’m officially your first friend here in Seoul College so I would say have fun and learn! I’ll see you later, bye” he waved and head off to his lesson upstairs. Mia feels lightened at the word ‘friend’ she never had any real ones she could rely on and meeting him was probably fate.

-*-

“I wonder what Mia’s doing… she must be so nervous.” Yoochun paced inside their star room.
“I know… but she did look pretty though, I’m sure she has many friends already” Yunho replied trying to hide the fact that he was very tense thinking about Mia’s situation, linking from her past and her present.
“Might even get boys you know, girls like Mia are really bound to be a guy magnet. She has a pretty face, nice body, nice personality, she can speak English, she can dance, she can sing, and she’s very smart. Except for the fact that she hides so many things… so much closure in her” Changmin commented making JaeJoong’s airy head snap up into the real world.
“Changmin ah, your head is going out of control. Mia’s living with us…so stop thinking that kind of stuff. Although, I might add, I agree!” Junsu exclaimed. Yunho was sitting in front of the mirror looking at his band mate’s reflection on the other side; JaeJoong’s reflexes caught his eye. JaeJoong slowly stood up and silently headed for the door.
“JaeJoong. Where do you think you’re going?” the leader asked
“uuhh, for some air. I’ll be back don’t worry.” He replied not making eye contact
“I’ll come with you…”
“No—uuhh, I-I’m good” JaeJoong fibbed once more, he wasn’t really going to go out for air, he was planning on visiting Mia in college. We all know that’s a bad idea right?
“No, come on man… let’s go!” Yunho stood up and walked with JaeJoong towards the car park of the building. When their car was on sight, they halted to a pause and hid behind the vehicle. Yunho started to talk.
“Look JaeJoong, I know you’re not going out for ‘air’ you’re going to see Mia aren’t you?”
“W-What? W-W-Why would I v-visit Mia?” JaeJoong at lying, especially to someone he completely knows.
“Don’t lie to me Jae, I know you. It’s okay if you like Mia to be worried about her, but think about YOU for a second. People are going to be swarming all over you; you won’t even get the chance to see her. And the Tiffany crisis thing still hot with the public, so we should just lay low until it completely freezes okay?” Yunho seriously explained. Being the leader to TVXQ wasn’t as easy as everyone thought. JaeJoong knew that Yunho would find out, he could see through him easily, the problem was that instead of him figuring himself out, Yunho did it for him. JaeJoong was indeed worried for Mia, JaeJoong clearly liked Mia. It was obvious that JaeJoong was IN love with Mia.

-*-

“Hey Mia ssi! Let’s go!” Young Min’s strong yet gentle hands took a hold of Mia’s and dragged her outside of school. Minutes later, the both of them were sitting in a café just a cross the street drinking hot chocolate.
“So, it starts off like this. My father owns Seoul Hospital along with my uncle, so starting from when I was little; I started to get interested in the medical stuff. And my father allowed me to train there when I was only 15. And now I’m 19, I got my permission from him that I was allowed to do my own shifts and maybe take over the family business. That’s why I met you as my patient and that’s also why I’m still a student. Get it now?” Young Min explained and she nodded. “How about you? What’s happening with your life? Is that guy still bothering you? What made you go back to college? You told me you took a gap year.”
“That guy’s… happy now. And when he’s happy, I’m happy. I guess that’s what love can do to us… and I did take a gap year but my uncle made me go back to college because I always get bored inside the house. I don’t even think I’ll live long enough to finish my courses.” She shrugged and sipped more of her hot choco, Young min’s lit eyes turned into something worrying when she mentioned not being able to live long enough. He should know, he’s done the research.
“Mia ssi, please don’t say things like that.” Young min uttered, he was actually at a loss for words. He was thinking that it’s all a waste, her beauty, her personality, her brains…all waste. If she was going to die young anyway, no justice can take over this case. Why must all the innocent people get the short end of the stick?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

~Sometimes,
You put walls up
Not to keep people out
But to see
Who cares enough,
To break them down~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

More updates for you guys,
More comments please
I know the government owns the hospital but in this case, let’s change it a little okay? Lol

^^ [email protected]

Email moi! Keke ~

Truly Yours,
Tammy