{ J e a l o u s y ? }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
TVXQ followed her and waited outside the door. They could hear crying and frantic screams inside and it worried the hell out of them, especially JaeJoong. Two more second of crying and he would strongly enter the women’s room.
“Thank…You…” Mia thanked the person who helped her.
“You’re welcome, I’m just glad your okay. Do you have some heart disorder or something?” she asked and Mia froze.
“Yes, but please don’t tell anyone.” Mia pleaded, she did not want TVXQ to find out this way…because then, everything would be different. The woman nodded.
“I’m Sachie by the way…” she introduced herself.
“Mia... you’re that girl who gave Changmin chocolates right?” Mia asked and straightened up when the pain subsided.
“Yes…”
“MIA! Mia….are you okay?” JaeJoong asked a little frustrated. Mia went out the door after carefully placing her pills inside her bag.
“Yeah, I’m fine…” she answered. Sachie also followed behind her a little embarrassed.
“What happened to you?” Junsu asked
“She has—”
“Period Pains!...I have period pains…” Mia cut in what Sachie was about to say and mouthed ‘don’t’
“Is that really what happened?” Changmin looked at Sachie
“Y-Y-Yes…” she bowed.
All of them sighed in relief and chuckled, never have they encountered with period pains before. Mia and the rest walked back into the studio and Sachie went skipping back to her work.
“Oh…where’s Super Junior?” Yoochun asked
“Look here, a note” Junsu picked up the piece of paper stuck on the bench and started reading it out.

~ Mia,

It was nice meeting you today and I hope we could spend more time together. Your dancing was amazing and I’m glad I witnessed it. You made my day.

Donghae~

JaeJoong snatched the note and read it out again; he huffed and gave it to Mia. Mia smiled. ‘Why is she smiling? Does she like Donghae?’ JaeJoong merely thought.
“Oppa!” a girl shrieked and ran past Mia. She dropped her little note and looked at the person who was so rude. The intruder ran up to JaeJoong, tiptoed and kissed him on the lips. Mia couldn’t believe her eyes and what hurt her more was that JaeJoong was doing it back.
“T-Tiffany? What are you doing here?” he asked and slightly pushed her off of him.
“To see you of course, I miss you so much!” she pouted and wrapped her arms around his neck. JaeJoong looked at Mia and felt a little pinch of guilt inside his chest. She looked…unpaintable, crushed.
“Come on Mia ssi… Give them some privacy. We’re going out to eat, let’s go” Changmin dragged her by her wrist towards the exit.
“Aaahh, Tiffany’s at it again” Yunho exhaled
“What do you mean?” Mia managed to get out.
“When those two meet, they’re inseparable. I don’t know if it’s just JaeJoong or Tiffany but they can get quite disturbing… ever since those two went out… headache!” Yoochun exclaimed and Mia’s lips were suddenly stitched together, but it seemed like it was not the only thing that needs stitching…her heart needs some super glue or tape to put all the little fragments back together. It was broken.
“But don’t tell anyone…otherwise JaeJoong would kill us” Yunho warned and entered the elevator. As it went down, everyone was quiet except for Changmin stomach who was growling for some food.
They reached the SM café without JaeJoong and started to order.
“Omo! Mia ssi! You’re here!” someone greeted form behind her. She turned around and saw Donghae.
“Donghae Oppa! Come, join us!” she pulled the chair next to her and he sat down
“You called me Oppa…”
“Oh, you don’t like it?” she asked
“No! No I like it!” he replied and flashed his remarkable breathtaking smile. Donghae stared at Mia’s face for a while as she’s reading the menu. ‘She’s so pretty…even for someone who just had period pains’ he thought
“EHEM” Changmin interrupted his thoughts and glared at Donghae. Donghae looked at him like he was a crazy guy.
“You going to order or just stare into space?” Changmin asked.
“Fine, I’ll order.” He pouted.

-

“Tiffany, why did you just show up like that? You know we were rehearsing… a little warning would be nice” he scolded her.
“But I miss you so much Oppa.” She protested.
“I-I-I… Let’s go eat, I’m hungry.” He calmed down and let it be.
“Okay” Tiffany agreed and linked arms with JaeJoong ready to head out for the SM café. When they got there, the first thing that JaeJoong’s eyes had spotted was Mia…laughing with Donghae? JaeJoong walked over to them and eyed them both.
“What are you doing with this guy? Where are the others?” he coldly asked Mia
“JaeJoong ah… ‘This guy’ has a name and the manager called them for a meeting. Without you.” She answered with the same cool; it was hard to pretend that she doesn’t care around him because she does, very deeply. Also, Mia was not usually like this so it would make him wonder more.
“JaeJoong ssi, there’s a free table over there… I think Tiffany wants to be alone with you” Donghae interrupted.
“Thank you Donghae ssi” Tiffany thanked him and she pulled JaeJoong towards the empty table. Mia exhaled shoving more cake into her small little mouth; Donghae looked at her with astonishment.
“Wow! You must be hungry” he chuckled
“What do you know about them two?” Mia asked after she swallowed.
“What do you mean?”
“I mean like… how long have they been going out?” even though she didn’t even want to know, the curiosity was killing her.
“A year I think, JaeJoong asked her out… he was crazy for her.” Donghae explained and took a sip of his latte. “Why?”
“Oh nothing, just curious.” She forced a smile convincing enough for him to play along.
“You have a nice smile Mia ssi” he complimented and stared intently at her. Mia turned and met his gaze, and then they both chorused a laugh. JaeJoong couldn’t keep his eyes out of them ‘she’s laughing…they’re laughing! What’s so funny?’ he thought
“Oppa! Let’s share an ice cream neh?” Tiffany smiled and JaeJoong just nodded. “Strawberry ice cream please”
“Oppa, your funny. I promise to call you fishy from now on…” Mia laughed and ate some more cake; icing was left hanging by the corner of her lips.
“Stay still” he said and leaned in closer to her face, she leaned back cautiously and his fingers wiped the icing gently from her lips.
“Thanks” she nervously said and looked around the room, anywhere but Donghae’s eyes.
‘What the hell was that?!’ JaeJoong screamed inside his head when he saw the sweet encounter. He was getting angrier by the minute and bent the metal spoon in his hand.
“Oppa? Are you okay?” Tiffany asked
“Huh? What? Yeah…I’m fine? Why wouldn’t I be? I’m good” he lied and ate some more ice cream. Tiffany scooped some ice cream and held it out in front of his lips. “say aaahh” JaeJoong was too frustrated to argue and ate the goddamned ice cream. Mia saw this in the corner of her eyes and more fragments of her heart were crushed.
“Oops… I got to go Mia…” he sadly said “I hope we can do this again sometime.”
“Sure! Why not?” she knows that using him as super glue for her broken heart was horrible, but she was absolutely hopeless at the moment.
“Great! Give me your number.” He offered and you gladly implied.
~ Aloha! This is SM Town from Korea
Hello Amigo!
(Bring it on now, put em shades on,
put em in your pocket dont you
wanna go girl, Gacha gacha yeah, Shaka shaka hey!)~ [Seaside – DBSK/SuJu/SHINee]

Mia’s phone rang with a very enjoyable ringtone.
“Omo! Seaside!” Donghae cheered
“Why are you calling me?” she asked giggling
“Just making sure you gave me the right number.” He stated and stood up, Mia did as well and held her hand out to him.
“Thanks for keeping me company.” She said, Donghae took her hand, shook it and suddenly pulled her closer towards him. Donghae then planted a kiss on her cheek that was very visible to JaeJoong; he could feel his blood boiling up inside him. ‘If this wasn’t a public place, I would punch him already’
“Oohh… Looks like your manager’s niece is getting herself a boyfriend…” Tiffany joked.
“What?!” JaeJoong’s sudden outburst startled the smiling Tiffany. “That will never happen!” JaeJoong walked over to Donghae and grabbed his shoulder.
“Donghae ah, you should go…now” he taunted
“What’s the rush?” Donghae smiled which irritated JaeJoong more.
“if you won’t leave, Mia and I are leaving.” JaeJoong then grabbed Mia by the wrist and dragged her anywhere far from him.
“JaeJoong ah! What are you doing?” Tiffany and Donghae asked at the same time. they were right…what was he doing?
“It’s okay Donghae Oppa, just go.” Mia gently said.
“Oppa? You call him Oppa now?” JaeJoong exclaimed
“JaeJoong ah, you’re hurting my wrist…please let go” Mia complained.
“Let’s go home” JaeJoong refused to let go of her and walked towards the car then drove home leaving Donghae and Tiffany confused.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~You are the one that I’ve been looking for
My whole life through
You are the one that I’ve been searching for
And now that I found you
I’ll never let you go
I’ll hold you in my arms…
You are the one…
Forever’s a meaningless word
If you’re not here with me…
Here by my side
Here in my heart~

~Toni Gonzaga~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I’m so sorry for doing this to you guys, but Tiffany was the perfect person. Remember, this is only for fanfic matters, so please no bashing. I also added in Donghae for a little flavour, I love him. Do you guys want him as your triangle love? Or someone else?

JaE_LoVe: Sorry unnie, I might’ve mis-read you comment. I’m so sorry ^^ that actually happened with Changmin though. It was in an article.

RicePower: I would’ve done the same LOL
AngelAini: I don’t like her either

Veeni: Here’s more!

DreamiiHeroine: More roses have yet to come! You think I put roses in the poster and background if it wasn’t going to be useful? Aheheheh ^^ and yes, when you work hard… like, the more you need breathing….it kinda clogs. Since the vessels in her heart aren’t working properly, it also affects the lungs.

Nwurkygurl: it will be revealed further on in the story, they won’t find out yet.

Myap611: I’ll try my best to update more often, sine school is coming back, I’ll still try my best to satisfy my readers.

Truly Yours,
Tammy

All Rights Reserved. 2009.