{ C a u g h t I n T h e A c t }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
“Oh my goodness that was tiring!” Junsu whined and dropped down on the couch; the rest of TVXQ stretched their bodies and yawned whilst JaeJoong looked around for Mia. He was restless all day worrying about how it went with her college.
Mia was lying on her bed also a little tired from her first day back in college, yet she still enjoyed it. There was a minor glitch with some girl students but the rest went well with the company of her new class mate and present doctor, Young Min.
~knock knock~ JaeJoong knocked on Mia’s door and slowly turned the knob, Mia lifted her head to meet eyes with him.
“Hey… You’re back. I’m sorry; you guys must be hungry…” Mia struggled to get up; her legs were in pain due to the frantic walking in the campus.
“No no, just rest…we already ate with Super Junior. Donghae was looking for you by the way” He replied as he entered her room and closed the door behind him.
“Oh…okay… what’s up?” she asked pulling her blanket over her body
“I-I just wanted to know how college went.” He answered
“It went well… why don’t you sit down…” Mia shuffled and made space for JaeJoong on her bed, he followed with a little hesitance “I didn’t think that I’d do so much walking…”
“Did you make any friends?”
“I did, this one guy…” she trailed off closing her eyes
“A guy?” JaeJoong murmured and his heart started to thump faster. ‘I knew it! Changmin was right! She is a guy magnet… what should I do?’ he thought “You’re sleeping?” JaeJoong stared the serene face displayed in front of him and slided closer to her; it was as if her lips were luring him in. Just then, her eyes flew open once again. JaeJoong backed away and scratched the back of his head.
“Omo… I’ve got homework…” she whined and reached for her bag, which was now twice as heavy since this morning.
“Y-You need any help?” he asked
“No, you should go rest…” Mia declined
“No it’s fine, we’ve got a day off tomorrow anyway, what do you need help with?”
Mia smiled and sat up on her bed, JaeJoong sat close next to her enough that he could smell her hair and stare sincerely into those hypnotizing eyes.
The night went by very slowly for the unknown lovers, JaeJoong sat at the top of the bed with his legs apart and Mia in the middle, her heart was fluttering again, it was really rare that these things ever happen to her and she was obviously enjoying every single second. JaeJoong’s arms enveloped around her shoulders as he held the text book in front of her.
“Oh Ro-meo Ro-meo where for a-art tho-though Ro-meo…aish! I’ve always hated English” JaeJoong’s cheeks turned pink when he pronounced the words with his broken English completely embarrassing himself in front of Mia.
“That’s Juliet’s line Oppa and it should be like this, Oh Romeo Romeo, wherefore art though Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name, or if though wilt not be but sworn my love… then I’ll no longer be a Capulet.” Mia pronounced those deep words completely perfect; it was as if she was talking to Romeo himself. JaeJoong was astounded.
“U-Uhh very good. You’re amazing Mia ssi… what does that mean anyway?” he asked
“It’s like… Juliet knows that she now loves Romeo and would give anything just to be with him. She’s saying that if Romeo can prove his love towards her then she’ll give up being a Capulet.” She explained
“Aaahh… But they just met…”
“Love at first sight I suppose…” Mia answered and a yawn could be heard from behind her, JaeJoong was now battling with sleep but he lost, his defeated eyes closed themselves and his tired body fell limp from tiredness on Mia’s bed. Mia turned back only to see JaeJoong’s sleeping features, boy did he look godly. Mia thought about waking him up to move into his room but his peaceful face prevented her from doing so, instead her slender fingers smoothed his face as he breathed. She took it upon herself to grab this opportunity and sleep next to him, thinking that she might not have the chance like this again. Mia laid her body next to his
“Oppa, let’s stay like this okay? Because I don’t think this’ll ever happen again to Me.” she whispered and fell into a deep slumber feeling each other’s body heat.

-*-

“Where’s JaeJoong hyung? He’s not in his room.” Yoochun said walking past Yunho towards the kitchen where breakfast was waiting. Yunho felt a little uneasy and walked towards Mia’s room. He knocked and opened the door and what was presented to him left him speechless. JaeJoong had his towards the door exposing his tattoo, his arm wrapped around Mia’s waist and her head rested on the nape of JaeJoong’s neck. Their position was alright but the fact that JaeJoong had no top on and only the blanket covering his bottom half was not acceptable. Yunho barged in.
“You punk! What are you doing sleeping in Mia’s room?! And shirtless!!! Unbelievable” Yunho bellowed waking JaeJoong startled. TVXQ heard the commotion and headed straight to the location and their eyes widened.
“What?! Yunho ah, it’s so early…” JaeJoong whined just before he completely woke up from realization, Mia was still half asleep and slowly stirred.
“What are you doing in her room shirtless JaeJoong? Did you…”
“No! What are you thinking! I just helped her with her homework last night and fell asleep, and then I got hot…and… took my shirt off. Nothing happened.” JaeJoong explained soothing his face with his palms
“Yeah… That’s what they all say…” Junsu butted in
“It’s true! I wouldn’t do that to Mia!”
“Guys, it’s so early…” Mia spoke and sat up. Yunho stared at her face, it was clean and fair for at least 2 minutes until red liquid flowed down from her nose.
“Mia ssi! Your nose is bleeding!” Yunho pointed. Mia touched the bottom of her nose and there was indeed blood, she panicked and ran to the toilet.
“What? What’s wrong with her?!” JaeJoong asked and knocked on the bathroom door “Mia.. are you okay?”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

~If you have said something that makes
someone happy, mean it and stick with it
because you don't know how badly it hurts
when you take it back.~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Another update LOL
I know having your doctor as a classmate sounds weird.
And I’m sorry for that
Just a simple note…
I cannot guarantee you a happy ending. ^_^

Truly Yours,
Tammy