{ W o r s t N i g h t m a r e }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
Mia was smiling, laughing and glowed like the brightest star in the night sky, flashing her stunning smile. He loved the way her eyes would glisten like diamonds and her hair flowing as gentle as the sea. It was all so perfect, then suddenly… just in a split second all the imagery of bliss completely disappeared, Mia’s face turned serious and firm. Tears escaped her eyes and kept on bawling out ‘his’ name, she was now lying on the noisy stretcher being pushed into the feared emergency room.
“It’s okay Mia… I’m here…” he comforted
“W-where is he? No—no!” Mia asked lastly before she entered the dreaded room. Her arms stretched out just as when their hands were about to detach, more tears flowed until the door closed upon his face. He paced and paced for minutes that seemed like hours, where was he? Afterwards, the doctor opened the door and confirmed her death more than frankly to him,
“I’m sorry, we tried out best…”
“No! This can’t be happening!”

-

“No! MIA!” Donghae shouted as he woke up from his worst nightmare, his forehead was sweating and his pillow was wet with tears. Eunhyuk almost immediately came in the room and checked up on him “It’s a dream… it’s only a dream…” Donghae kept on muttering. Eunhyuk got worried, what was with his strange behaviour? He looked like a mess and was always air headed.
“Hae! Just tell me what’s going on!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, Donghae looked at him then looked away.
“You promise me you won’t tell anyone.” He said “Please.”
“I promise.”
“It’s Mia… she’s dying.” He explained “she’s checked in Seoul hospital because she had an attack right the morning after the Music Awards. This is all my fault.”
Eunhyuk doesn’t even know Mia that well but nonetheless, he was shocked. Something like this would definitely scar Donghae’s heart, especially when they all know how much he loves Mia.
“Well, why don’t you spend some more time with her? You know, make her happy.” Eunhyuk advised.
“I am doing that.” Donghae replied with his head down trying to hide his frustrated face “She loves JaeJoong. I just had a dream that—she was…she was dying and screaming JaeJoong’s name.” there was no need to say more, maybe because he really couldn’t utter anymore words. It was all too much.

-

The manager escaped from his schedules and went to the airport to pick up Mia’s parents, when he saw them walking slowly with their luggage’s behind them, he sighed in relief. It was not that he wanted to get rid of Mia, it was just full of commotion enough as it is, and reducing one of those would be a good idea. Hey, he was only doing his job.
“Hello, I am DBSK’s manager.” He bowed in front of them.
“Hello, may I ask where my daughter is?” the mother asked a second after the manager introduced himself.
“I’ll take you to her.”
*
“Oh my goodness!” Mia’s father exclaimed when he laid eyes on her daughter’s fragile body on the hospital bed; she was peacefully sleeping right after she took some pills, JaeJoong was also asleep sitting on the chair and his head slouched on the her arms, he was holding it firmly in between his own palms.
“My daughter!” her mother stormed in the room waking JaeJoong up, she looked at JaeJoong suspiciously until she resembled the boys’ face in her mind. “You’re Hero JaeJoong.”
“Yes I am, ma’am. You must be—”
“We are her parents, and we’re going to take her back to America. Since these things happen to her here, I think it’ll be better if she stays with us from now on.” her father lost his temper, JaeJoong turned numb at that very second. ‘Did they say they’re going to take her back to America? They’re going to take Mia away from me?’ he thought as it makes its way through his brain. He thought it would be the best thing for her too; JaeJoong knitted his eyebrows and went to look at Mia. Even though it hurt him seeing her like this, he didn’t want her to leave, but if it was for the best… he was willing to consider it. JaeJoong felt like he was stabbed somewhere in his body where it truly hurt, he wishes that it was him suffering instead of Mia. However, there was still this unsolved puzzle inside his head. What was really going on with Mia? It was serious enough that her parents flew all the way over here.
“Can you please leave us…” her father ordered and JaeJoong complied, he stood outside the door and leaned upon it.

Feeling the coldness and the harsh ways of the real world, it made him realize how lucky he was.

-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=

~We enjoy warmth because we have been cold.
We appreciate light because we have been in darkness.
By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness.~

~David Weatherford~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Yep! And ALTERNATE ENDING!
I’ve also decided to make it longer ^^

Comment replies:

Lily18: I am planning to write another one after this one. Since I’m on a roll with many ideas. Aheheheh

RicePower: Here’s another update! Hope it was quick enough LOL. I know right! Her parents are so worried though… HAHA!

Myap711: I know! LOL, I though Eunhae too! But since his a is a drama and sad fanfic, I wouldn’t do a eunhae one. Thanks!

Mrs07: Oops, I can’t promise you that I won’t kill her. Technically, I’m killing ‘you’ because Mia is YOU. Ahaha, but don’t worry, there are alternatives. ^^

JT: its alternative as I’ve repeated many times… ahehe, thanks for supporting!

Crystalight: WOW! I have a big fan! Thank for the encouragement btw! Well, originally, it was supposed to be a sad ending from the get go. But then my readers kept telling me to do a happy ending so I was considering that. So, to satisfy ALL my readers, I’m going to do it with 2 ending versions. ^^ I’m really happy that you like my fic! I did try my best to relate it to what would really happen in real life, like what would they say and what would they do or how they would react. I wanted to make it realistic and can relate to people.

Tarenpan: Thanks for the encouragement! You make me smile yet again…

Azn14: I like sad endings too, it makes me emotional. I’m not an emo or anything; it just proves how strong the writer is to make the readers cry.

My updates are getting less and less neh?
I need to update more.

Truly Yours,
Tammy