{ F i r s t R o s e }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
JaeJoong woke up and headed for the bathroom, being cautious that maybe Mia was in there too. He went inside and stared at the mirror for a while having flashbacks of the night before. He washed his face and brushed his teeth before he went out for breakfast. JaeJoong walked outside and once again smelt delicious food. He smiled unconsciously.
“Oh! JaeJoong… breakfast is almost done…” Mia muttered while cracking another egg onto the pan.
“Okay, should I go wake them up?” he asked before sitting down onto the pulled out chair.
“No, it should be fine… by the way, thank you for carrying me back on my bed last night. I didn’t mean to sleep on you” Mia apologized.
“It’s fine. You weren’t so heavy—” he stopped before he could say anything else that he noticed about Mia last night. Like her pink lips, fairly smooth skin and a very attractive face structure. He shook his head of the flashback.
“Oh…thanks again” she murmured then the rest of TVXQ flowed into the kitchen table.
“Morning Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun…where’s Changmin?” Mia asked
“Probably still asleep…” Yoochun answered with a yawn.
“I’ll go wake him up. Dig in!” Mia said as she walked down the hallway into Changmin’s room. She knocked 3 times and cooed “Changmin… Oppa…” but no avail, Mia decided to open the door and wake him up manually. She walked in and gazed down at his sleeping figure, he was so tall with long legs just stretching towards the end of the bed. Mia shook him gently.
“Changmin ah, wake up, it’s time for breakfast”
“Mmm, five more minutes…” he groaned and turned.
“Changmin ah…” Mia traced her hand along his cheeks and was planning on pinching it when his lids began to unfasten; Changmin looked up at the most beautiful thing he’s ever seen, widely awake now staring at her hazel orbs.
“Come on… wake up otherwise your hyungs will eat all the breakfast” Mia taunted and Changmin shot straight up and ran outside only to see that the breakfast was all gone. Mia followed behind him. TVXQ stared at him innocently.
“Ch-Ch-Changmin ah…” Junsu stuttered trying to hide the last hotdog stabbed by his fork.
“Hyung!” he stomped
“Don’t worry Changmin, I’ll cook more for you” Mia went over to the kitchen counter and gathered more breakfast provisions for Changmin.
“You selfish people! You ate it all; you didn’t even ask if Mia’s eaten some yet! She’s not our maid you know!” Changmin exclaimed at all of them making their faces pink in shame.
“Omo… I’m sorry Mia… crap” Yunho cursed
“It’s okay; I’m not hungry at the moment anyway. You guys should get ready now; you’ve got a talk show right?” Mia said while shuffling some hotdogs in the pan.
“Yep. And a fan signing this afternoon.” Junsu wiped his mouth with the napkin and headed for his room followed by the rest of TVXQ except for Changmin.
“I’m sorry Min, it’ll be done soon.”
“It’s okay Mia…I really appreciate it” he smiled but his faced sulked once more. After Changmin had eaten, he uneasily walked over to his room to get ready. After the boys had left Mia reluctantly ate some food and took her medication. Since nothing was to be done inside the house, she got out the pass that the manager provided and headed for the boys talk show location.
“Wait…I can’t go there empty handed.” Mia said to herself and thought of an idea. She prepared little lunchboxes for TVXQ and headed out.

-

TVXQ just finished the first half of the talk show and was watching it on screen behind the set. Mia came skipping in the studio with the bag of lunches in her hands.
“Hello everyone!” Mia greeted them
“Mia!” TVXQ cheered
“I’ve got some lunches for you guys.” Mia held out the bad and grinned
“Yes! I’m sick of studio lunches” Junsu took the bag and unravelled the lunch boxes filled with sushi and other victuals. Yoochun, Yunho, JaeJoong and Junsu started to eat theirs while Changmin was still watching the play back of their interview. Mia walked up to him.
“Are you okay? You’ve been weird since this morning”
“Yeah… I’m fine, don’t worry.” He replied
“Look, I don’t know you all that well, but I can tell when a person’s lying.” Mia snapped back gently, Changmin looked at her with apologetic eyes.
“It’s just… in the entire group, I don’t feel that… I’m needed, you know?”
“You’re not needed?! Why would you think that?” Mia was shocked; she had no idea that the bubbly maknae was feeling this down.
“Look, my parts in the interview would eventually be cut out by the editor.” He explained sadly
“Why would they do that?”
“Apparently, when they show my parts…the rates drop, so they cut it out”
“That’s not true! It’s not and you know it” she persistently persuaded.
“It’s the ugly truth…” he shrugged and opened his little box of lunch and shoved it in his mouth. “Thank you for this by the way, I was so hungry”
Mia just looked at him worriedly then at everyone. TVXQ was now getting their make-up done waiting to get back into the show, before Changmin went back into the set, Mia said some last words.
“Hwaiting…” and pumped her fists into the air.
Right after the show, TVXQ went into a fan signing to promote their CD. All five of them sat down into their destined stations and waited for the fans to pour in. JaeJoong had the biggest line and his fingers were aching from writing the same message all over again to make his fans happy. Unfortunately, his line was way too long so the bodyguards decided to move some girls into another line. Mia crossed her eyebrows when she saw that Changmin had the shortest line, the bodyguards moved half of JaeJoong’s line into Changmin’s to lessen the fuss. One girl didn’t look too satisfied.
“Why do I have to move? I need to get JaeJoong Oppa’s signature!” she moaned
“I’m sorry, his line was too long, you can get Choikang Changmin’s signature instead.” The guard politely said.
“But I don’t want to! I want JaeJoong’s! Move me back!” she groaned again and stomped her feet, the rest of the line looked at her as if she was a . The girl began to throw more tantrums and tears flowed from her eyes.
“Changmin’s cute too! Stop being picky, at least you get one of their signatures.” One girl tried to calm the other down. Changmin’s felt uneasy, upset and disturbed while hearing the bickering near at the back of the line ‘Am I that bad?’ he thought while faking a smile to his hyungs and to his fans. The girl looked at Changmin then back at JaeJoong.
“HE’S NOT CUTE AT ALL” she screamed and the guard nearly took her out of the line, but Changmin interrupted them.
“Don’t take her out, Just put her back into JaeJoong’s line” JaeJoong looked at him in disbelief while Changmin bit his lip. An hour past and the fan singing have come to an end. They all stretched and sighed.
“Changmin ah, are you okay? You know some fans are just a little ungrateful…don’t mind it” Yunho, the responsible leader advised the maknae. While walking towards the exit, one fan girl came to Changmin and held out a box of chocolates. Changmin was shocked.
“Who do you want me to give this to?” he asked
“N-N-No Oppa, they’re for you…don’t you like it?” the fan stuttered and bowed her head.
“No, I like it, Thank you!” he cheered, but it doesn’t mean that he’s forgotten about the earlier incident, even from the beginning, he already knew that showbiz was harsh…but he didn’t know how much it hurt.
Mia saw this encounter and smiled, he’s not useless at all.

-

They all entered the apartment and Changmin went straight to his room. Mia followed him
“Changmin-ah…” she greeted
“Why Mia?”he asked looking into the long mirror screwed into his closet.
“Why what?”
“Why…is… the people… I don’t know” he plopped onto the bed frustrated and tired, seems like the event today really affected him.
“It’s okay Changmin… That was just one fan! And if she knew you, she would have your signature any day” she comforted
“Thanks Mia…” he smiled
“Here.” Mia handed him a red rose.
“What’s this for?”
“Count how many red petals attached to that stem and times it by a hundred. That’s how many and how much the fans, the members and your family loves you. Cheer up” she cheered and he smiled once again. “Okay, dinner will be served soon.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~

~Albert Camus~

--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dianeshin: Welcome new reader ^^ Jessica got one vote. Tiffany won. LOL

DreamiiHeroine: Hagan daaz is nice too! I love it!

Nwurkygurl: Here’s the update ^^ and he will realise his feelings soon. <3

JaE_LoVe: I thought Tiffany suited it too! I haven’t seen You Hand Me Forever. Is it good?

Anta: Okay!

Myap661: LOL! Here’s the update! You don’t have to find me ^^

AngelAini: She won’t be revealed at this chapter.

InvisiblePB: I think we’re going to get along just fine! I hate Tiffany Too! Shorten my life span LOL

Fadya: Here’s the update ^^

Veeni: Here’s the Chapter and I’m glad you like it

RicePower: It is one of the SNSD girls, I’m sorry if you like them. It’s just for fic things. <3

Truly Yours,
Tammy

All Rights Reserved. 2009.