{ S h o r t B l i s s } [Happy Ending Part 2]

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
“Mia… Oh Mia! I missed you so much!” JaeJoong ran up to her fragile body and wrapped his arms around her, and she did back.
“I missed you too JaeJoong.” She whispered as they shared a wonderful tight hug. The crowd in the studio were showing their love for the new couple of k-pop. But some were thinking that it won’t last, because celebrity couples never work out, however… they were right, in a way, Mia was in the path of losing her life in a few more months-or weeks-. Except for some miracle.
“Omo!” The MC exclaimed as she turned her eyes on the person just behind Mia “Please Welcome Super Junior’s Lee Donghae everyone!” Mia felt mellow and loved while JaeJoong gasped at the presence of his enemy. He kept Mia in his arms as Donghae got closer to them. Donghae got hold of the microphone and started to speak
“Hello everyone…” and the crowd cheered “I’m here today to hand over Mia to the one she truly loves. Kim JaeJoong. I tried to transfer her feelings to me but the one that they have is way too strong… I hope the two of you can live a happy life and—truly love each other at any cost.” He finished and Mia couldn’t help but smile, along with JaeJoong.
Time passed and everyone was getting along quite perfectly, everything was bliss, the crowd wanted to know more about how they met, how they developed and more information about Mia herself. But, no matter how much she had forgotten about the devil inside her, killing her slowly and painfully, it seems to always come back.
“I have always loved him” Mia said looking deeply into JaeJoong eyes “Ever since – I” her ribs felt like they were closing in on her
“Ever s-s-since… ah” Mia held it in as her voice trailed off.
“What seems to be the problem Mia ssi?” The MC questioned. Mia tried her best to smile but the blood that flowed out of her nose didn’t help.
“Mia! Blood!” Changmin whispered and searched frantically for a handkerchief to hand to her. But it was too late. Mia and JaeJoong’s eyes widened as the blood flowed, the producer called cut to stop recording, then the first aid kit came rushing into her support.
“Mia it’s going to be fine.” Yoochun comforted. JaeJoong cupped her face and said the words she was living for “I Love you Mia. It’s going to be okay…”
The crowd was restless, the people on the ground floor near enough rushed over to where the crisis was held.
Mia smiled at the words that came out of JaeJoong’s alluring lips, his voice echoed in her head like a perfectly broken record. Then she thought to herself “I Love you too… you don’t know how much…” as her eyes rolled back and her body fell limp onto the cold studio floor. As usual, everything fell blurry once again until it was all dark.

-*-

“The only way is a heart donor…” Mia heard faint voices as she flickered both of her eyes open only to see the same old light above her head, she looked around and faintly saw 5 figures all spread out around her.
“What are the chances?” JaeJoong asked the doctor
“It’s 50/50. We can only hope that the heart chosen for her fits and beats perfectly. If not… then there is a chance that—”
“No!” he snapped and sent the doctor out almost immediately before he could spontaneously combust.
“Jae-Joong…” she murmured and all of their figures came rushing in close to her
“Mia! How are you feeling?” Junsu asked with red puffy eyes
“I feel great. Because you guys are here… I guess my last days won’t be that depressing” she joked. Yunho couldn’t take the sight of her suffering in that way and excused himself to have some air, and then the rest followed, except for JaeJoong.
“Why do you keep saying that Mia?” JaeJoong sadly asked as he leaned over to her.
“What?”
“About your last days… it hurts me.” JaeJoong honestly commented.
“You’re just like my mom.” She giggled and smoothed his cheeks with her right hand; JaeJoong closed his eyes savouring the feeling of her warm palm against his cheek “JaeJoong… we all have to accept the fact of my situation… what else can I do?”
“I don’t want to accept it… and I won’t… ever. I found a way Mia, I found a way for you to get out of this pain!” his voice sounded angry, frustrated yet it was gentle and mellow for her ears.
“How?” she smiled lifelessly.
“A heart donor.”

-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
~You’ve never really lived until you found someone…

Worth dying for…~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Now both parts are in an equal way with the heart donor thing.

It’s nearly Christmas! I’m sorry for not updating sooner. ^^
I wish you a very Merry Christmas…
At least you guys can enjoy it.
I’m going to celebrate my Christmas in the hospital.
Hehe,
I’ll tell the story once I’ve finished this.
More comments please ^^

Comment Replies:

Myap711: ahehe, I do hope you get to use those tissues after all^^ here’s an update

RicePower: I was a little disappointed that you didn’t read the sad ending part 1, but at least you commented ^^ and here’s another happy ending. Hope you like it.

Azn14: here’s the chapter you anticipating for… lol. I hope.

Stephiii: here’s a happy ending for you to like.. I hope,. Haha

Nammy: hey! Our name’s rhyme! With just one letter difference! LOL I’m glad I get new readers, Thanks for commenting and thanks for the encouragement. XD

ditajiyongJOO: I’m glad that I can change your mind about JaeJoong, He’s my fave person ever in k-pop. I do hope you read the rest of the chapters… XD

I Love You guys…

Truly Yours,
Tammy