{ H e a r t f e l t L e t t e r }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
Thank you every one who showed support! ^__^

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Mia was just checked out of the hospital a few hours ago, she now sits on her cold made up bed lonely inside her room with warm tears flowing out like stream from her eyes, the bed sheets were getting crumpled by her heavy, tight grip on them. The door was locked and her heavy breathing and her tiny whimpers filled the silent room. Why must this happen to her? Why now? Her time was running out as much to her horrible dismay. Mia had plans for her life, she had dreams and hopes for her future which has been told to be bright, but all of those hopes immediately came crashing down on her perfect little world.
Why was she in the hospital you ask?
She just had the case of Angina Pectoris, an acute chest pain from the lack of blood in the heart muscle. Oh if you could feel what she felt then, Mia was preparing dinner for her parents as a surprise and a celebration for her being voted as a valedictorian in school. She the stereo and played her favourite songs. Mia sighed gracefully as the music started and comes in Hero JaeJoong’s magnificent voice…

~As the sun sets
By following the lights
That turns on one by one
I’m going to you~ [Picture of You – DBSK]

She sang along with him and peeled carrots, just then a sudden pain panged inside her chest, Mia held her upper body and dropped the peeler on to the floor. It felt like a sharp knife has been stabbed inside her heart and twisted it around.
“Ah!” she screamed, her lungs slowly shrinking and her breathing was decreasing its count, Mia’s eyes were getting blurry as she sank down to the cold tiled floor, het top was almost ripped from her body from the tightness of her grip.
“Mia? Mia honey were home…MIA!” her mother and father came in from work to get an awful surprise, they picked her up almost as quick as lightning and hurried over to the hospital…once again. Yes, this has happened to her before and she hated it. Even though she knows and has accepted that she was going to lose her life one day, she could go without the pain. But she considered herself still lucky, she never regretted anything in her life and the only thing she needs now is to see, have a single glance at her idols. The Rising Gods of the East.
It was hard for her because she was stuck in America, her parents moved her there for her health. They considered that the medication was better there than in Korea. Realizing this near death matter of hers, Mia took her initiative to write a letter to SM Entertainment even though she’s aware that she only has a 1 in a billion chance of actually being noticed. Mia got up from her bed slowly, wiped her tears and sniffled before she faced her computer. She researched SM’s address and wrote it down on a piece of post it note. Mia sat down on her study table and pulled out a stationary and a pen, while thinking of what to say, Mia her mini stereo and played the song once more. She tapped the pen one, twice and three times before she started writing and pours her feelings down on a plain stationary.

~To whom it may concern,

My name is Park Mia, I know that you probably receive thousands of letters like mine in just one day but I assure you mine is different. Please hear me out. I am an 18 year old teenager here in America and I am a big fan of DBSK. I also regret to inform you that I am a victim of an illness, Ischaemic Heart Disease and I will soon disappear from this world. I only have one simple wish left to fulfil and that is to meet The Rising Gods of the East. I am not making this up, I swear on my short life. The proof of my status, blood tests and etc are stapled here in this letter, I am not lying. Please, Help me fulfil my last ever dream.
You can call me in 5550125

Truly Yours,
Park Mia~

She soon stapled a copy of her results, tests and status on the piece of stationary and folded it into an envelope ready to post. The next day, she left for the post office and posted the letter as soon as possible.

-

The next morning in the SM Entertainment building, the receptionist was handed a bag full of letters and one of them was Mia’s. DBSK’s manager entered the building followed by DBSK themselves. The receptionist approached him and bowed.
“Good Morning Sir, Good Morning DBSK” she greeted politely and bowed
“Good morning to you too, what’s in it for today?” he replied
“Letters as usual Sir.” She informed him with a smile before heading back to her post. The manager ordered TVXQ to head to their practice room and have a little re cap on their songs while he’s heading for his office and poured all the fan letters on his table. He sighed.
“Incredible fans…” he muttered to himself, usually he would just throw the letters away or have someone read them and answer questions that the fans have. He turned to sit on his comfortable leather chair when he stepped on something; he looked down to see a packed letter by the heel of his shoe. He sat down and picked the letter up and opened it, he slipped in his glasses and read the whole letter and the things attached to it.
“This Park Mia… don’t you worry, I’ll fulfil your last wish” he smiled and got his assistant on the phone.
“Hello? Call this number and have a plane ticket arranged to Seoul as soon as possible.” He instructed over the phone and smiled to himself.

-

“Hello?” Mia answered the phone in English.
“Hello? Is this Park Mia?” the person on the other line reluctantly replied in Korean
“Yes, this is she.”
“I am DBSK’s manager’s assistant and we have received your letter just this morning and my boss considered fulfilling your last wish.” Just when the man’s voice stopped at its tracks waiting for Mia’s reply, she swore her heart was beating so fast and felt like it was flying up in the heavens. Tears brimmed by her lids waiting to drop and her hands were gradually sweating.
“Miss Park? Hello?”
“Y-Yes I’m here” her voice were shaky from the happiness stirring inside her
“May we speak to your parents please?” he asked
“Who is it?” Mia’s mom asked from the kitchen preparing the plates.
“Umma, they want to talk to you!” Mia’s voice returned to normal as she waited for her mother to get a hold of the phone. When her mother started talking to the man, Mia sat down on the kitchen table whispering silent prayers that comes into mind. Her hands were locked tightly together and her eyes were sincerely closed as she waited for what seemed like hours.

-

“Mia…honey?” her mother walked towards her with a serious face, a face that she was always afraid to see. Mia hesitantly looked back at her straight in the eyes.
“I don’t know about the idea of going back to Korea…” right then and there, her fluttering heart was shot by the bullet of her mother’s words.
“Why?” she asked
“Your condition… I don’t feel confident about it, especially when I’m not there for you.” Her mother smoothed her shoulders worriedly
“Mom, ever since I found out about my illness…I already accepted what can happen to me. I can handle myself. Besides you said so yourself, whatever happens, happens for a reason right? Please mom? To me this is a gift from heaven… my last wish” Mia cried on her mother’s shoulder as she hugged her.
“Stop saying that! You’re not going to di—we can still—” her mother tried to find the right words to say to her but she had a hard time doing so as the warm fluid streamed down her glistening orbs.
“Umma…” Mia pleaded one last time
“Okay, honey, I’m going to call back that Mr. and get you to fulfil your last wish… okay? And don’t worry about your dad. I’ll talk to him” she agreed and your descended heart fluttered once again. Mia smiled and tears of joy flowed once again. This was it; she’s going to see them, her idols and her encouragement…her inspiration. Dong Bang Shin Ki.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up every day
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

~Courtney Kuchta ~

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I just want to ask.
Why hasn’t winglin been sending me emails for notifications?
Please can someone help me on this?
I miss out on comments and my supporting fics.

Truly Yours,
Tammy