VII: Prodigy

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, Chaerin's teacher. I've been wanting to talk with one." Chaerin introduce Dara with the gallery owner, a wise man with a grey hair and eccentric style of dress.

"Nice to see you Mr. Sungwoo."

"Oh, the pleasure is mine Mrs. Sandara Park. I'm glad to see you, we can talk about your student."

Dara give a smile to Sungwoo, he is the famous painter and some of his sculpting statue also appreciated as the huge assets for South Korea in an art world. People were always impress by his way to express his insanity. And now he is take a fancy of Chaerin, he told Dara about Chaerin future, for her next step.

He actually want to offer Chaerin a scholarship for Chaerin in Italy, then work to manage his new gallery in Rome. Dara gulping, she want to runaway and stop listening to all of this man speech, she do not want Chaerin to go away. No.

"So, what do you think? I really like her."

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Dara smiling, bitterly. 

'I like her to stay with me idiot.' She smile with the thought of hating Sungwoo.

"Are you okay Mrs. Park?"

"I'm just a bit dizzy."

Chaerin look at Dara with so many feeling, she know Dara is not dizzy, she is just upset. They have a huge fight when she decided to go to Busan for two months, and now she have to listen about her trip to Italy. Dara must have been really anxious, she know that she will facing another hysterical moment from Dara. 

'But, she is married.' Chaerin cannot say anything, she is also upset.

Sungwoo do not stop talking, he tell all of his plan to Dara and so happy about it, he is ready to send Chaerin to Italy after her graduation and make sure Chaerin can have her future.

"No worries Chaerin, we'll sign a contract, I'll provide you with housing and if you have a wife, she'll get a health benefit also! Ahahahahahahaha... I know you're an openly gay. Any girl you like in particular? You know... Italian girls are very cute and faithful, they're gonna love you very much-"

"I need to go to bathroom." Dara stand up immediately, her face is turn pale, she hate Sungwoo and his brilliant idea for Chaerin future.

"Uh- I'll go with you Mrs. Park, excuse me sir."

"Oh yes." 

After the two girl go to the bathroom, Sungwoo look at his employee and his five other intern that he is hand pick by himself all over South Korea. 

"Did I say something wrong?" He ask with a confuse face.

All the people only slap their own head looking at how clueless their boss is, it is very obvious something happen between Chaerin and her teacher. Something more than sisterly love or a good relationship between student and teacher. It is showing all over their face.

"Unnie..."

"I hate that man." She drag her teacher into one of the toilet cubicle, pinned her down and stare at the teacher's eyes.

"Why?"

"He's gonna take you away. Do you know how hard is it for me the last week? My husband is in town and I don't enjoy anything from him! Nothing! You take whole my soul with you to Busan! What should I do???"

"Tell me what should I do? I love you too... You're the teacher. Tell me what should I do..." Without letting Dara go from her arms, she drop her body to the petit body belong to her teacher and cries in desperation.

"What do you want? For us to work?"

"There is no us, you're married."

"Tell me what do you want!!!"

"I can't." She cannot see herself hurting Jiyong, it will be awful.

"I love you..."

"And I love you..." She put her forehead to Dara's, their nose touch but their lips do not kiss.

For the next five minutes they do not do anything beside whispering the word 'I love you' to each other, crying in silent and giving so many question to God.

Why they have to meet?

Why they have to be in love? 

Why?

"I'm a greedy person, I don't like to share." Chaerin open , she stares at the older woman.

"I know." Dara return the stares, her hand touch the younger girl's cheek and give a peck to the y thin lips with a mole in front of her.

"I hate to share."

"I know." She give another peck to the younger girl's lips.

"And I don't want to be reason somebody is hurt." 

"I know, you're such a good kid." And another peck to the thin lips.

"But I love you... so much."

"I know." She kiss the lips, slowly, waiting for the younger girl to return the kiss.

And she did, Chaerin return the kiss. She hold the older woman body close to her and kiss her deeply, when she feel the older woman gasping for air, she slip her tongue inside the the older woman's mouth and pour every feeling she has been holding on for the last two year.

"I love you Chae..."

"I love you Dara..." She push Dara's body close to the wall and lift one of Dara's leg to her body, make it wrapping her waist, while she is caressing all the way from Dara's thigh, to her and squeeze it.

"Chae..."

"Stop call my name." She still kiss the older woman nonstop, the cubicle is now fill with their slow moans and panting sounds.

"Chae..."

"Stop it, you drive me crazy." Her hands are already inside the older woman's shirt.

"Chae..." Dara cannot think anymore, she never have these feeling before, Chaerin's touch filled every pores of her body, every missing puzzle in her heart, every blank space on her head.

"Stop it please..." Chaerin already fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter