XXVII: Move On

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month since Dara resign from the university, she is joining Chaerin's Italia  lesson to boost her skills. It is three months to go and one more month for Chaerin's test, the test that will decide her portion of scholarship in Venice, Italy. The younger girl has been crazy in her schedule, she is working as professor Kyubin's assistant and the Principal's assistant. She is also have to catch up all the credit for her to graduate in three month, Dara help and still tutoring Chaerin, especially for her final credit. 

Dara never been so happy and content in her life, she loved the fact she is acting like a housewife for Chaerin. She never felt the feeling she have right now before, it is different and definitely not boring.

And Chaerin is being the best partner she can have in the world, she is caring, daring and she is keep her promise very well. Despite her stubborness, her cute side and all her weakness. Chaerin is perfect in her on way for Dara, vice versa.

Ding dong... ding dong... ding dong...

Dara is cooking her lunch when somebody push the bell in front of her apartment's door, she stop from cooking while wondering who is the person in front of the door. The documents is not complete, so, it is impossible for the courier to bring the documents.

'This better be good, I won't accept anymore obstacle from that family for my Chaerin.'  Dara grunting while she put her apron on the kitchen cabinet.

She walk into the front door, peeking to see who is disturbing her calm afternoon. She was thinking of have a lunch then take a nap before she pick Chaerin at the university. 

But, the person who is standing in front of the apartment door is quite surprising for Dara. 

"Ji..." Dara open the door, looking at her ex husband standing in front of the door.

"Hey..." He smile, he is still handsome like before.

Dara return her smile, she is a bit hesitate to welcoming Jiyong inside without Chaerin with her. She want to avoid a miscommunication and losing Chaerin, the most important thing in her life.

"I can't come in? That brat is not here?"

"She's at university."  She is answering slowly, still hesitate.

"Well, call her and meet me at our favorite cafe. I'll wait." He said, he smile and start to move.

"Okay."

"You look fine, happy and... y. You- love her." He said with a bit bittersweet note in his tone, never in his life thinking he can said that statement to Dara.

He was thought that, he was the one who can only love Dara. Turns out life have another plan for both of them.

"Yes, I do."  Dara know it is not a good thing bragging about Chaerin in front of her ex husband without Chaerin on her side, she does not want to risk anything.

"You love her so much, you're being carefull by the mention of her name. You don't act careless, that's suprising." Jiyong let out a chuckles.

"I'm sorry..." Dara stepping forward after she reach the key and close the door.

"Wait- I'm gonna call that brat. Wow. You close the door." He raised his eye brow, amuse.

"Chaerin isn't here."

"You're really thoughtfull. You were never this thoughtfull when we were married, you let everybody in without considering my concern." Jiyong let a bittersmile again.

Dara cannot say anything, Jiyong is right. She was never thinking about how Jiyong will thinking whenever her friends coming into their house or even her ex coming before. She was never afraid by the thought of Jiyong leaving her or haunted by anything about losing Jiyong. 

Chaerin in other hand always make her insecure, she is very sensitive and easily jealous whenever it is about Jiyong. She do not want and cannot live a life without Chaerin, he younger girl is her life. 

"Where are you?" Jiyong's voice make her startled and manage to bring Dara to the real world.

"Working. At university."

"I'm in front of your apartment, but your wife won't let me in." Dara blushing madly when she hear Jiyong mention her as Chaerin's wife.

"W-w-wife? In front of my apartment?" Jiyong snort when he hear Chaerin is stuttering while the woman in front of him is blushing red.

"Yeah, I want to see you and her. Meet me at the cafe, your wife will text you the address. You have to come, if you don't. I take Dara away." He is emphasizing the word 'wife' in her tone.

"Wa-wait!"

"I'm not asking Chaerin, I'm ordering you. Do it."

"O-okay. I'll be there. I'll be there." Chaerin seems afraid, Jiyong make a smirk in his face.

The older one is afraid the younger one will having a misconception if she let Jiyong get inside their apartment without the younger one present, while the younger one is feeling threatened when the ex husband of the older one is in one. The thought of having each other leaving is unbearable, so, they did all they could to preserve the relationship. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter