XIX: Rumor Has It

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Hyuna, 25 years old, Marketing Manager of a five stars hotel in Seoul, Republic of Korea. She is making sure everybody around her get the same idea about how her life is going to be; perfect. Not to mention that she is openly gay, beautiful and smart. When she is making sure to live her life perfectly without getting influence on any drama, Dara appeared in her life.

With all her beauty and her innocent look, she just took away Hyuna's breath and having her under Dara's control.

And it turns out she is in love with a devil in disguise, a woman with no heart, someone who can return her feeling and someone who cannot love her as much as she love her. No matter how much love she gave to Dara, that woman never bother her to answer and always find her way back to her husband. Dara always use all her logic and manage to make her stop asking to be with her all the time.

Three months with Dara was never enough, because Dara was never be with her all the time. Even when Dara is physically with her, even when Dara's sound filled her room, Dara was never completely hers.

Jiyong is all she want.

All her logic and the perfect reason for her to live her boring life.

Until one day Dara act all weird, she start to ask more with Hyuna. Not that Hyuna hate it, she loves it. But, it is weird and strange at the same time. It was look like Dara is running from something.

After a few days of rushing time, Dara is suddenly missing. Hyuna cannot call her, no text from her, nothing. It was like a dream, and the never come true. The dream that always ended in the middle of journey, leaving her all alone and force her to face the reality that she was never having Dara in her life.

It was all physical. 

And the truth even more hurt when Dara called off their relationship, took every thing out from her apartment. She do not turn her head back, nor did she say it was all joke. Dara only said her deepest apologizes and bowing to her.

Something that she know Dara will never do that, and she did that. Only to add another fact that the older girl is desperately want everything to end and know that everything she did with Hyuna was a mistake. 

"I'm hurting you and being not fair to you, I'm sorry.. You're so nice and gentle to me Hyuna. Thank you for understanding me the whole time, I don't regret anything I spent with you.. I just- can't.. you deserve someone more better than me." Dara said with a sincere expression on her face.

Hyuna was broken hearted.

But, she have it okay since Dara did apologize to her sincerely. Until she received a news about Dara, she is a widow, she is had a divorce. The allmighty Jiyong, the only reason and logic, Dara's pride and joy, the perfect man, the rational thinking of Dara's life also the best thing happens on Dara's. All of that, she is finally letting it go.

Dara is divorcing Jiyong or vice versa. Hyuna cannot stop thinking and asking why, just a matter of months after they split up. Dara is a widow, she have no husband, no responsibility. 

Hyuna try to chase Dara again, but she was nowhere to be found. The house is empty, she is not in her sister house and Bom did not say anything about Dara well being, she is not in the university either. Hyuna try to find Dara, she roam all Seoul to make sure the woman of her life is fine.

Dara broke their relationship, she goes missing and she get divorce. 

Hyuna have a bit hope about the situation, thinking that Dara is having a divorce for her and need some time to settle everything before she is going back to her. Then living a happy life together.

Until someone found her and tell her that; Sandara Park is living in one roof with a girl. 

The first time when she heard that, Hyuna went beserk. She toss around all things in her apartment, she is screaming her lungs out, she is cursing Dara for leaving her and then get together with another woman. Dara even have a divorce, she leave Jiyong, leaving all her rationality in her life to be with the mysterious woman.

"What the hell that that woman have that I don't?"

She went to beserk, calming down, crying out loud, beserk, crying and cursing and calm down for three days.

But then she feel anger building up when she know who is the woman, the one who makes Dara lost all her logic and force her to choose. All this time Dara is always choose Jiyong over anything, but now, she choose to be with Chaerin.

Her student Lee Chaerin, the twenty years old Lee Chaerin. 

"What is that Chaerin have and I don't? Why did she choose her? Not me? How-" Hyuna spend her time cursing and regreting everything.

Chaerin is young, she just a student, she have nothing to over to Dara. She have no money, she is just an art student, working in a florist, eating an instant ramyeon as her breakfast, lunch and dinner. The one that sleeping in an university club, not in an expensive apartment like her. 

Chaerin is twenty years old, she have no money to buy a fancy clothes or shoes, nor did she can spend more money to make a kimbap. She is probably living off by Dara's money, and now she is living in an medium apartment, which probably rented by Dara's money. Chaerin have no money, she just a student, broke and have nothing to offer to Dara.

While Hyuna have more to offer, she is definitely Jiyong in woman version. She have position, she have future, perfect carreer, an expensive house and a good life to offer. 

"She's an opportunist! She must've use all Dara's money! The apartment! I bet she use my Dara's money for her own satisfaction! She's a jerk!" Hyuna drop her head on the bar counter, it has been four days in a row she is been drunk.

"She's not a jerk. Do you think I'll be able to fall fo a jerk? I'm proud of my logic, you know it better Hyuna..." A familiar soft voice startled Hyuna.

"Wha-" She turn her head to see who is it, seeing Dara walk closer to her and sit next to her.

"How did-" 

"Your bestfriend call me, begged me to see you." Dara ask the bartender to give her one glass of margarita.

"Why?"

"I said sorry fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter