XVI: Another Life

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong is staring at the ocean, sipping his beer and smoke. The guy from the logistic always have something to get his warehouse filled with a fun things and make a good business with the other. Sometimes when they have the day off then go to the main land, he will show the other guy to the best hotel they can find in Dubai. It means woman.

One of the man coming and pat Jiyong on his shoulder, he give Jiyong his sorry when he have the information about Jiyong's wife is finally asking for a divorce. Everbody on boarf know how beautiful his wife is, Dara is his pride and joy, the love of his life. Even so, he is a healthy man. A little provocation and make him forget that he is a married man.

More than a year ago, he found himself a new way of having fun or not to miss his wife so much. Dara never once failed to amuse him, whenever he comes back home for two weeks, the is always amazing. But the other three months were always torture him, until one of his friend took him to the club and he met a woman from Japan, her name is Kiko.

Much more younger than him, wild, beautiful and untamed. The kind of woman Jiyong would set his eyes for, he was hesitate at first, because he know his limit. Once he is started to play with fire, he cannot stop and he have a wife back at Seoul. But, Kiko is too good to be denied. She is a master of her game and usually get for whatever she want, as for that night, she wants the man named Kwon Jiyong.

So, since one year ago, Jiyong had a hot affair with Kiko Mizuhara. She work as hotel manager in Dubai, all the man in Dubai were aiming for her. The mixed blood in her make her face much more interesting, she can get any man she want get on his knees just by one smile. But, with Kwon Jiyong she finally meet a rival.

The handsome man with a cold face, he did not react to any of her smile when they first meet. Neither he is interested with her, Kiko feel a ton of humiliation when Jiyong just raise his eyebrow when she wink at him. None of all the man in Dubai despise her the way Jiyong did, later she found out that Jiyong is married and he is in love with his wife.

"He can love his wife, but he will sleep with me. He's a healthy man." With that determination and only want to get a taste of Jiyong, she pull every way to have him.

Even the dirty way.

And so finally she get Jiyong on her bed, and finally ready to her. 

After that, everything was never be the same for the both of them. Kiko was never find a man as gentle as Jiyong, a man with so much talent but humble and have the nicest smile on earth. Slowly she start to get jealous with Jiyong's wife, because Kiko is always seeing her face in Jiyong's phone wallpaper. She have three months of Jiyong's life in Dubai, Jiyong was never once missed their appointment.

As for Jiyong, being with Kiko give him the feeling of a man. He is now experiencing someone that love him, smile to him because she is love him, get mad at him because he is late and any other things that every normal couple do. He know Dara is never love him, everything about Dara are always her logic, he also know that marrying him was the only right thing to do for Dara. She does not smile to Jiyong like Kiko does to him, she does not wasting her time by mad at Jiyong or sulking just because he is late or else.

Slowly but sure, within a year, Jiyong start to have doubt. Kiko is slowly fill his life, heart and mind. He is also enjoying the time he spend with Kiko, no logic, just him and her as a normal couple. All the people in his workplace already know his affair with Kiko, they could not care less. Because for them, it is just human. As healthy man, they need a releasement, thus make all the affairs with girls in Dubai are considering as normal.

By the time Jiyong know about Dara affair with her student, and the girl he like as a younger sister. He does not know how to react, in one side he feel relieved and the other he is mad at Dara's affairs. 

One minute he is so pissed at Dara and want to kill Chaerin, one minute he just feel okay. He is finally see the time  when Dara is falling in love, head over heels and acting all stupid without her logic. It is pity the person is not him, but Jiyong will also have doubt if Dara starting to fall for him. Because half of heart is now lies within Kiko's, something he cannot avoid.

From the first time Jiyong saw Chaerin, he already know how important that girl to Dara. She ask her to have a lunch with her, and then she is thinking to have her in their house. Never once in Dara's history she ask someone to have lunch with her, usually it is people who asked her to have lunch or dinner. Not to make it even more weirder, Dara is fine with someone in their house. Dara is always angry whenever someone staying at their house, whether it is his friend that spend the night or his family, the only allowed to spend the time as much as she need is her own sister; Bom. Other than that, everyone make Dara irritated.

But Chaerin? She is the one who invited her in.

"Marriage is , isn't?"

"Nah man, it is when you marrying the wrong person. Actually is quite good being with someone." Jiyong explain, he does enjoying his marriage life with Dara.

But, loving someone actually were never enough in marriage if the other does not loving him as much as he does. Because, if Dara does love him the way he loves her, Kiko would not have a chance to get inside his life nor have him on her bed. Because his life is already perfect with Sandara Park.

"Guess God give you a different life huh?"

"Yeah, I think, I'll have it easy with Kiko... No rush."

"You love the girl."

"I think, perhaps she is the reason I'm not really angry at my ex wife. Perhaps..." Jiyong sip his beer and stares at the never ending ocean in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter