XXII: Not Lonely

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara stare at the blonde girl who is sleeping soundly beside her, she does not know when she is starting to get used with her figure next to her every night. She feel her chest going to explode whenever she think about the blonde girl leaving her.

Not for a month, nor even a day.

"Since when I feel this way to you Chaerin..." Dara whispering to the air around them, tuck Chaerin's hair and stares deeply at the cute face of Chaerin.

The twenty years old girl make her complete, inside out. Sometimes Dara just cannot understand how did the God work for humans. She was once married with a succesful man, a handsome man, a person who can complete her as a woman. Yet, she was never feel complete.

She cry most of the time when she feeling the incomplete in her heart, no matter how much Jiyong shower her with his love. The loneliness never really going away from her life. 

Then she has Hyuna, a beautiful and sucessful woman, she is perfect in her way. She know what she is doing was wrong, but she cannot stop. She want to feel complete, and with Hyuna a part of her life was filled with Hyuna kindness and love. 

Still she feel empty. She gets bored live with all of her logic, sometimes she did wish to feel a love sick. Crying because she love a person too much, afraid to lose someone, do not use all of her logic. 

Just fall in love hopelessly.

And God give her Lee Chaerin, the twenty years old broke artist with many dreams and talent. A girl who loves her for who she is, a girl with fierce eyes and cute smile, a girl with a bad past, a strong will and a bit stubborn. 

This is the first time Dara feel like this, her heart was completely taken and she does not know what to do. 

"Give it back my heart that you took without knowing..." She poke Chaerin's cheek, make the latter grunting and snuggles to her closer.

The twenty years old girl who make her feel complete, ease her lonely feeling, make her afraid of losing her and drive her crazy. Turn her life upside down. She was crying, screaming, afraid of losing Chaerin.

Acting like a stupid woman.

"Why did you come into my life without permission? Shake me up and took away my breath?" She pinch Chaerin's nose only to make the younger girl move.

As she wish to God, she lost all her logic, all her brain, all her knowledge in front of the younger girl. This is the first time she know the meaning of love, put the love word into her dictionary.

For Lee Chaerin.

"Tell me what should I do without you now? Pabo..."

"Love me..." Dara is taken aback when she hear Chaerin's voice, it is more huskier than usual.

"Chae..." The younger girl hold her waist, Dara cannot describe what is inside those pair of hazelnut eyes.

"You burn me up and loving you make me cry. Love me." She says while brush her lips to Dara's. 

"Chae..."

"Stop calling my name..." Chaerin give a kiss on Dara's lips to make her stop talking.

"Chae..."

"You make me want you and make me run away like a kid before, make me feel pains." 

"Chae..."

"Stop calling my name, my chest hurt."

"It hurt me too, I love you. Chaerin, I love you." A tears manage to slip away from Dara's eyes.

"What do I do? What should I do?"

"Love me." Dara pull Chaerin's face closer to her, return her kiss and hug her tightly.

"This love sick have no cure but you Sandara..."

"Chae..."

"Stop call my name." 

"Chae..."

For that night they do not do anything but hug each other tightly, kissing each other, embracing each other. Try to understand everything that happens between them.

Their legs intertwined, fingers locking, with a tongue loving every pores of their mouth. 

"I love you."

"I love you more." 

Dara do not know what hit her that night, perhaps Minho just make her all sensitive towards Chaerin. The fact that she is not the only one who loves Chaerin, and the fact that she is now facing the future with Chaerin. Plus The problem they are facing right now, just bring all her sensitive part.

She never feel all sensitive like now before.

Not with her ex husband, Jiyong. Nor with her past affair, Hyuna.

Just with the twenty years old Lee Chaerin, a God's gift for her.

"May God give me a long life, so I can be with you until I can see you get wrinkles." Chaerin smile and caressing the older woman flawless skin.

"I'll be dead before I get wrinkles." 

"No fair!" 

"I love you." 

"Love you more." 

Their night that day is fill with a lot of cheesy lines, but they are happy. What they have is real.

 

For the first time after her divorce, Dara send an email to Jiyong. 

to: [email protected]
from: [email protected] 
sent: 11:09:45

Hi Ji, I hope you're already forgive me. Or at least give yourself a nice closure. I want to say sorry to you, I was never been a good and faithful wife to you. I don't deserve any of your love and kindness. I felt terrible, because no matter how much you love me or made love to me, I kept feeling lonely. 

Thus, driving me insane. 

And I wanted to say thank you. For letting me go, you made her promise to take c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter