XX: Biyatch

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong received a mail stating about his ex wife affair, a year before he start a fire with Kiko. He frowns at the email, and a bit confuse of what to feel. Dara is his ex wife, he start to move on with his life, now that he have Kiko support him in every aspects of his life. He was enjoying the life where he is being love and having two ways of love, he start to love Kiko more. 

"Shall I feel betrayed? Angry? Or ignorant?" He keep reading the email, still try to find something within his heart.

"What is it dear?" Kiko wakes up and clings to Jiyong.

"I think my ex wife was always been gay, that's why she can't love me properly."

"What about it?" Kiko raise her eyebrow, does not like it when she heard her lover mentioning his ex wife first thing in the morning.

"Here." Jiyong give her phone to Kiko and let her read it.

to: [email protected]
from: [email protected]
sent: 05:17:24 

Dear Jiyong-ssi,

You don't know me and I don't know you, but I bet you want to hear or at least read what I wrote in this email. This is about your ex wife, Sandara. I know I was late, but it's better late than never. Or so I thought.

Straight to the point; your wife cheated on you since two years ago. With a woman named Kim Hyuna. She was always with her whenever you go abroad, for two damn years. I have proof, open the attachment. It's one of their picture together. Oh yes, she was cheated on you with a woman. 

Perhaps she didn't cheated when she's with Chaerin, but she does cheat before. What do you want to do now Jiyong-ssi? You should never share the separation money, she was never being fair with you. 

Lemme know what do you want to do.

 

Attachment: 1 - download | view

 

 

Kiko try not to smile, she look at her lover and shrugged her shoulder. The email looks like a written by a jealous teenager. And beside, Jiyong's ex wife never asked for the separation money. She even did not asked about the house or car or anything in particular, she was never a bother to them.

And now someone just try to told Jiyong what to do with his money, or his assets. 

"Do you think is funny?" Jiyong ask with a serious face.

"Yeah, it's. Admit it, you find it cute also."

"What makes you can say that?"

"You're smiling Ji, and you let me read it. If its something important or secret, you're never show it to me."

"That's one of one thousand things I love about you."

"Good, I tend to add another million things you'll love about me." Kiko leans her body to Jiyong's embrace and read the email for the second time.

"What are you gonna do about it?"

"I don't know. It's still hurt knowing that she was cheating on me. But, I was doing the same thing and she's not even my wife anymore. We just- lonely that time."

"I feel offended if you still tell me you're still lonely now."

"How can I be lonely if I have a near to perfect woman in my arms right now?"

"Shut it, don't say chessy words."

"Wae?"

"I might get like a ." 

"So, let's get ... ." Jiyong grins and hovering on Kiko's body.

"Yes master..." Kiko smile and happily spread her legs in front of Jiyong, which makes Jiyong's excitement grow bigger and he start to devour the gorgeous body under him.

Totally forget about the email from the mysterious girl.

 

Dara try to wake Chaerin up, today she is already promised Bom that she will drive her and Minji to the airport. They will leave to Los Angeles for a month, and within two days she and Chaerin will be back to Busan to finish the exhibition. 

"Chae, come on."

"Okay..." Chaerin wakes up with a sleepy face, walking fast into the bathroom.

Dara waiting outside the bathroom, Chaerin is still asleep and she is half awake when she walk into the bathroom. Apparently Minho give her a hell, force her to do documentation and administration work, the things Chaerin hate the most. 

"Gyaaaa!! It's COLD!!" She hear Chaerin screaming, it means she is mistakenly walk into a shower and pour herself with a cold water.

Dara cannot stop giggling when she look Chaerin with a shocking face, drenching wet and have her body trembling because she get a cold water. This is Chaerin's six times waking up suprise under the shower, she have a habit walking with half asleep condition then turn the shower on, instead of the water basin. 

"..." She look hopeless over her older lover, then stretch her hands with a pouting face, waiting her lover to take off her clothes.

"I told you to wake up first baby..." Dara walk closer to Chaerin, pull out her shirt and gulping.

Chaerin's body never fails to charm Dara, the toned abs, tanned skin and y curves, are always tempting to be touch. Without Dara realize it, her fingers already trails on Chaerin waist, to abs area and move closer to her neck.

"Hmmm..." She hear the younger girl start humming, then a pair of hands is now on Dara's waist.

"Take off my shirt, please?" 

"Mmmmm... 'kay." And Chaerin take Dara's shirt off as y as she can.

She then kneeling while her hands grab Dara's cheeks and slowly put her hands on the pants. Chaerin put her lips on the bare skin of Dara's, when her hands move slowly showing her the milky thighs and the beauty of her pelvic bones, she kiss every where. 

Including Dara's sensitive part, gaining a moans from the older girl.

"There, you're ." She said proudly.

"You can't do it with an usual way don't you?"

"Where's the fun?" Chaerin smirking, with that she take it her pants off by herself and drag her older lover into the shower.

"Who said I want to take a shower?" Dara protesting.

"I don't want to take a shower." Chaerin humming, she is always have  a way to answer all her lover's question.

Dara only smiling while bite her lower ship when she hear Chaerin's sentences, Chaerin put her under the shower and do not let her hand go while she is adjusting the water. When she feel a warm water pouring her body and filling every pores of her body with a comfortable feeling, she start feeling Chaerin's kisses all over her neck.

"Baby- we need to take my sister to the airport."

"I know."

"And what are you doi- ah!" Dara can help it but when Chaerin cup her and play with her s.

"I'm trying to wake up here." 

After a quickie and a shower, they are coming out from the bathroom after thirty five minutes. They get dress as fast as they can, without drying their hair first because they are almost late and jump into Bom's car after Dara took it last night.

"You look y with your wet hair." Chaerin smiling.

"Shut up, you made us late." Dara pouting.

"I didn't, you want it too." Chaerin whining, still she is smirking.

"Buckle up, this gonna be fast."

"Okay..." Chaerin obediently listen, she is amazingly cute when she is in this state.

Dara cannot help it but smile, y Chaerin, smart Chaerin, clueless Chaerin, cute Chaerin, annoying Chaerin, she loves it all. That girl really drive her world upside down with her personality, she is always suprising Dara everytime.

On the way to Bom's apartment, Chaerin receive a message from Jiyong. Her eyes widen when she look the message inside it. That expression were seen by Dara.

"What?"

"Oppa asked me something."

"What is it?"

"He asked me if I know your affair with a woman named Kim Hyuna." Dara blood boiling when she hear that question, she feel nervous when she know the fact Jiyong finally know about it.

"What should I say?" Chaerin ask again.

"Answer it honestly." Dara try to calm down, it is not she is afraid Jiyong will angry, she is afraid Jiyong wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter