XI: Crazy

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin is not in her station, Sungwoo tell them that the girl has gone mad since yesterday and keep painting. She is in the dorm, painting something and cannot be disturbed. She is also telling Sungwoo that she is accepting the offer for Italy, and she will ask for the teacher at her university for accelerated program.

"...she will sign the contract with me next week, and starting her Italian course next week also." After hearing all of that, Dara cannot say anything else, her face turn pale and she feel want to cry.

Dara know what is the meaning of accelerated, it means Chaerin move it forward for her graduating program in order to finish the grade as soon as possible and she is also telling Sungwoo that she is accepting the scholarship. Chaerin is moving forward, seeing Jiyong in front of her eyes yesterday bring the girl back to her senses and she is planning on leaving Seoul as soon as possible. Knowing that fact, make Dara's heart really hurt, something squeezing her chest and force her to cry.

Everybody is startled when they see Dara slowly crying, her tears is unstoppable.

"Eh, why? No worries Dara-ssi, we already save the spot for you also in Italy, everything will be perfect." Sungwoo blurted all out just because he is shock when he saw Dara starting to cry.

"Italy?" Jiyong is at loss, nobody told him anything.

"Sorry Sungwoo-ssi, this is my husband." By the time Dara introducing Jiyong, Sungwoo is now understand the reason why Chaerin is going crazy since yesterday and accept everything he throw at her.

"What is it about Italy?" Jiyong asking one more time.

Sungwoo explaining everything to Jiyong, while Dara cannot stop her tears. Jiyong is now finally understand why is his wife bring him here, what is her meaning by make him choose whether the person Dara in love with can to make her happy and support her life, and who is she in love with. Everything is clear for Jiyong, and every thing are actually good for Dara.

"Hi Mrs. Park, Mr. Kwon." They hear Chaerin's voice, hearing that make Jiyong's really mad, he turn his back and grabbing Chaerin's collar.

"Get out from my house kid." He speak with an angry tone, his face really showing his anger and he does not hesitate to show it to Chaerin, seeing that make Chaerin heart beat faster, Jiyong is already know what is happening.

"Okay sir, I'm sorry for imposing, I'll ask my boss if he can give me some free time this week to move out my things from your house." Chaerin answering with a flat tone, only Dara is the one who is having a hard time.

"No! No! You can't leave! You can't live in the club room again! No!" Dara insist Chaerin to stay.

"I'm still your husband Dara, and things just don't work that way. I want her out of our house."

"Don't."

"Choose, it is me or her." Jiyong speak out loud, still grabbing Chaerin's collar, now every eyes in on them.

"I'll move out, it is your house sir." Chaerin answer.

"Don't sir me!" Jiyong yell at Chaerin, then he turn to see his wife.

"Choose!" He is now yell at Dara.

"I'll move out to my sister place. You can have the house Ji, I won't ask anything from you."

" Dara! I'm still your husband! And you said you'll make things work with me!" Sungwoo grabbing the three of them and throw them into the room, lock them inside until they settled things out.

People start to gather on their station, which is giving Sungwoo a lot of benefit, so they can have a huge amount of viewers who will be happy to see their art and buy it. But, he still need those three to solve their problem somewhere quiet. While inside the room, Chaerin can only see Dara is crying and she have no power to hold or embracing the woman she love with all her heart.

"I, I can't." 

"Why? You can do it and work things out before! Why can't you do it now also?!!"

"It is before I fall hard for her. It's hurt Ji, it's hurt when I know she's leaving me."

"Don't you think it's not hurt for me when I know you want to leave me??"

"That's why I'm leaving without choosing either one of you. But, I love her Ji... I love her so much and it hurts my chest, even when I see her clearly right now. I love you Chae... I want you to know that."

"You! I shouldn't have you in my house! How dare you to seducing my wife!"

"It's me! I was the one who came to her and actuallya ask her to be mine! It's me! Don't hurt her!" Dara screaming as she is worried Jiyong will hit Chaerin or doing something terrible to her, and since the younger girl does not defend herself from anything Jiyong said to her.

"What?"

"No! Oppa! Just leave her alone! It's all my fault! I was in love with her from the beginning! I was the one who ask professor Kyubin to be her assistant so I can get close to her, and it was my plan to have her pity then she will took me because I've no house to lived on. Put all the blame on me, it was all me. I was the one who's trying so hard to make her impressed. Don't hurt her." Chaerin finally open , she is scared Jiyong will hurt Dara.

"Seriously what? Both of you are sick! Chaerin you know that she is a wife! MY WIFE! And you Dara, you should've know! You're somebody else's wife! MY WIFE!"

"I'm sorry Ji-"

"I don't want to see your face! Both of you! Just go disappear from my face. You both are disgust me."

"Jiyong-ssi-" Chaerin do not have the power to call Jiyong with oppa, because he seems so pissed off and disappointed.

"Don't call my name Chaerin, you just disappoint me. And please, have your dignity. As long as she still my wife, don't you dare to touch her. And you Dara, I'll think about the divorce, I don't like the idea of seeing you and her in happiness. You need to suffer, as you both already ruining my life." He speak with a cold tone and mad expression, then he walk away from the room.

Before Chaerin reach her hand to help Dara, Jiyong come into the room and grabbing Dara's hand.

"Seriously, don't touch her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter