XXI: With or Without

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin cannot stop frowning and sulking when Dara told her about the exchange of her guidance counselor until the test for her scholarship in Venice next month. She even text her brother to ask why, and get a simple explanation that she should blame the rumour. 

"I- don't want professor Kyubin."

"It's only for two weeks baby. Then, you'll have my private tutor after that. Professor will be your counselor for the day, and I'll be your private tutor, twenty four hour." Dara try to persuade Chaerin.

"Two weeks... can you live without me for two weeks?"

"I can't. But, I'll try." She come closer to her younger lover, wrap her arms on Chaerin's shoulder and put her forehead on Chaerin's.

"Be carefull with your assistant. She's a witch." Chaerin brush her lips to Dara's, hug her waist and push their body closer.

"I'll be her nightmare." Dara give a peck on Chaerin's lips.

"I'll talk to her before you give her nightmare." Chaerin return the kiss.

"Call me every night." Dara brush her lips on Chaerin's.

"I'll use video call." Chaerin give a sweet deep kiss on Dara's.

"Even better, can we kiss?" Dara lost her patience.

"Sure." Chaerin smile, facing her girlfriend impatience and give a passionate kiss.

She lift Dara's petit body and embrace it, while Dara wrap Chaerin's waist with her legs and hold onto Chaerin like a koala. They exchange a kiss with all the feelings they feel for each other, Dara open and asking Chaerin to devour with her sweet tongue. 

"Hmmmmm..." Chaerin give the answer Dara wants, slip her tongue inside Dara's. 

Dara is half with Chaerin's hands all over her body when somebody knocking their apartment's door. First time, Chaerin ignore it and keep kissing every paet of Dara's. Second time, Dara push Chaerin to see who is knocking the door, but Chaerin keep ignoring and start to touch Dara more furious. Third time, it is Minho's voice, he is yelling Chaerin's name to open the door.

"What?!" Chaerin open the door with an annoyed expression all over her face, Dara runs to their room to fix her clothes.

"Is this how you greet your brother?" 

"What is it oppa?" 

"I just want to have a dinner with my sister and her girlfriend. Is that wrong?" Chaerin still do not let Minho get inside their apartment, Dara coming out from the room while fixing her hair.

For a moment she look at the sibling interactions in front of the apartment's door, then her eyes meet with Minho's pleading eyes. 

"Let him in Chae..." Dara sit on the couch and watch a TV.

"Tsk." Chaerin snort to Minho.

Minho bring a lot of ingredients, he plans to cook for dinner and Chaerin hold him for entering the kitchen. She hate to see a stranger messing up wih her kitchen, Minho protesting to Chaerin and remind her that he is no stranger, he is Chaerin's brother. Share the same blood and made from the same . 

Chaerin pushing Minho away when he is explaining about the same , but Minho insisting to entering the kitchen. He is even promise to make sure the kitchen will be neat and clean, Dara do not do anything. She is enjoying the quarrel between siblings in front of her. She look how sincere Minho to Chaerin, he is really care and love Chaerin. While Chaerin look happy yet annoyed when she have her brother around her. 

They do not look awkward toward each other, despite of their past and background. It looks like Minho try to redeem every scar and bruises on Chaerin. He try to make amends toward his little sister, something that he should do a long time ago. While Chaerin, she is learning to accepting her big brother presence, learning to depend more, but still she make a few boundaries between them. She does not want to be hurt by her father's family again, that is why she rejects every single thing Minho offer to her and Minho forcing everything to Chaerin in his way.

Chaerin finally agree to let Minho use her kitchen, only if she is allowing to be there inside the kitchen helping Minho cooking whatever he wants to cook. Dara get a glass of cold water, pouring a syrup into it and stir it slowly while she is enjoying the scenery.

Minho yelling to Chaerin when she cut the vegetable too thick, Chaerin yelling back by telling him that the vegetable need to be cut a bit thick or it would be too ripe when he cook it. 

He is screaming to Chaerin when she talk with a knive on her hand, and Chaerin shouting when Minho let the frying pan heated up without anything to cook. Dara sipping her syrup from the counter, smiling.

Never once she is expected to see the university principal is someone who is love his sister so much and acting all stupid like now or seeing the cool and cute university player to act all spoiled with her brother. Somehow she is enjoying their interaction, watching them while enjoying her drink. She walk to the fridge and take one bottle of soju then pouring it inside her syrup.

"Mind me, keep going." She said when both Chaerin and Minho stare at her with a are-you-for-real expression.

"That's your girlfriend." Minho says to Chaerin and continuing his cooking.

"She's your lecturer staff." Chaerin kicks Minho's leg and take the knive from his hand.

"I'm hungry." Dara smirking after she said those words to Chaerin and Minho.

"Really?!" Both of them shout with an annoyed face.

"Yes, really." She walks to the couch again and sip her soju syrup drink.

That is Sandara Park for you Lee siblings. Dara smile. 

A winning smile.

 

Later that night, Chaerin make a call to the bird who has spreading the rumour and make their life in hell. Minho and Dara waiting for Chaerin talk with the bird.

One ring, she pick up.

"Chaerin!" The person next the line sounds happy and excited, Chaerin put the phone on speaker mode.

"Hi Jiyeon..."

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter