XIV: Mine and Yours

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber still trying to talk with sulking Chaerin when she is seeing Dara walking to them, Dara nod to Amber and ask her to leave them. Amber smiling, she is cursing Chaerin because she manage to get such a hot y teacher as Sandara Park. 

"She's all yours Mrs. Dara."

"Thanks." Dara does not bothered to ask or remembering Amber's name, the gossip about how cold Sandara is true.

After making sure Amber is already going away, Dara walk to Chaerin and hug her from behind. Chaerin try to releasing herself, but Dara hold her to do so.

"Quiet Lee Chaerin, listen to me." Hearing the mad voice yet shaking from Dara make Chaerin shut and listen.

"Okay."

"It's normal when I feel sad hearing he's divorcing me. Don't you feel the same when you decided to broke up with my sister? Bom? Even when you don't have anymore feeling with her, but you still fell sad separating with her. Didn't you?"

"Yes, I did." Chaerin remembering the first day after she broke up with Bom, she is feeling devastated.

Even when they are broke up with a nice term, since Bom and her does not feel compatible to each other. Plus what they have together are purely fun with lust over hot steamy . Then, when Bom fall hard for a new girl with awesome body and almost talented at everything, everything just went tasteless. Chaerin also feeling something toward her cold lecturer, even when she know Sandara does not take a fancy over a little girl like her. The eighteen years old girl. 

The broke up give them a hard time for a week, it is not because they get jealous or still have a mutual feelings. But, it is because they were already used to be together, used to a boring routine they had; a morning kiss or morning greetings, lunch alarm and a good night kiss or a goodbye I love you see you tomorrow things. When they separated, everything was disappear also, and they find it hard. Until each of them realize they need to really move on and they did.

"Before he is my husband, Jiyong was my best friend for three years. When he ask me to marry him, it was the only right thing to do. I don't fall in love, love is never on my dictionary. He knows that. It makes me know him for more than six years. Of course I'm sad when he's leaving me. But, I'll go crazy when you're leaving me. I put love on my dictionary because I meet you..." 

"..." Chaerin understand Dara's word perfectly, she feel really embarassed of herself while Dara is so mature with her logical explanation and her soft voice try to talk to Chaerin

"Look at me please." Dara plead, Chaerin turn her back and stares to the older woman.

"I feel stupid and I'm embarassed. I was so jealous and insecure. He's a man and I'm a girl. I don't feel... okay." 

"You're stupid. Look at me." Dara hold Chaerin's chin and make her look at her eyes.

"I'm sorry... I'm stupid."

"You're young and insecure. I don't blame you, but... I'm here with you Chae. Not, with Jiyong. Let's talk, it will be hard but I believe we can."

"Yes." Chaerin give a smile to Dara.

"I don't believe on eternal love, it is bull. But, I believe what I have for you is real. The feelings is mutual." 

"I don't believe love at the first sight, love is built and my love for you is growing stronger for two years." Chaerin put her forehead on Dara's and wrapping her hands on the older's waist.

"I believe we're going to be okay. With you, I don't need a perfection. Our differences are the things that bring us together."

"I don't wanna change just because you told me to, I'm changing because I wanna be a better woman for us."

"And I don't need to lie just to make you happy or things perfect, I want us to be happy."

"I will walk to your path as you walk to mine, we'll find our place. Me and my twenty years old emotions, you with your thirty years old emotions. We can make it as us, right?"

"Yes Chae, because you're my Lee Chaerin and I'm your Park Sandara."

"Okay deal."

"No more insecure." Dara give her pinky finger to Chaerin.

"No more hysterical." Chaerin lock her pinky finger to Dara's.

"I'll sign the paper tomorrow. Okay?"

"Okay, take your time." 

"I don't want my baby Rin is go all insecure and leaving me all alone."

"I'm sorry..."

"Kiss me." Dara close her eyes and let Chaerin kiss her lips.

"I love you my Sandara." Chaerin pull Dara closer, land a sweet kiss on Dara's lips, make the older woman smile.

"I love you my Chaerin." Dara wrap her hands on Chaerin's shoulder.

Before they can kiss more, suddenly they can hear a heavy sounds from behind them. Starled, they separated but Chaerin standing in front of Dara. A bunch of people are now broke the glass door behind them, the result of eavesdropping Chaerin and Dara, Sungwoo is included in the group. The man is smiling with a fool expression, with all his employee and interns standing behind him.

"Err.. we can explain." Sungwoo try to break the ice, the couple's face are now red as tomatoes.

"Sorry Ciel, we-"

"I'm not talking." Chaerin put on her stern face, still confuse how to act for the next since Dara is too shock to say anything else.

"Let's have some soju and meat, I'm buying. Come on." Sungwoo scratch his head, he feel guilty about spying and eaves dropping and the other follow his action.

It is a common secret that everybody already know the relationship between Chaerin and her teacher is more than friends, but they never see those two doing something extravagant and curiousity really can k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter