XIII: Promise

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara does not trying to hold Chaerin from leaving to Busan, she just simply agree and let Chaerin take her to university by bus. It has been a long time for Dara to take a public transportation, it turns out she is enjoying riding a bus with Chaerin than having a fancy car with Jiyong.

"Here's the key, lock the door and I'll find a time to come home soon." Chaerin look worried, Dara only smiling.

"I know baby Rin... now go." Dara pushing Chaerin away and patting her .

"Take care okay? Call me if anything happens."

"I will. Okay." 

The only reason why she is stopping screaming or nagging Chaerin from leaving her, it is because Chaerin is officially with her. She is leaving in Chaerin's apartment, not the other way around. Chaerin claim her as hers, and they live together now. For a relationship that only starting for five days, the term of living together sounds really serious and too much. But, Chaerin already give her a choice and she choose to be with Chaerin. Dara does not think it is too much or too fast, she wants to be with Chaerin regarding what people said about them.

"Mrs. Dara, this is the assignments."

"Thank you Jiyeon, please put it in there." Chaerin's replacement is the girl who kiss Chaerin and the one who is make Dara snapped out, finally realizing she have a feeling for Chaerin.

"Mrs. Dara?" The girl named Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon, with the same surname as her, Jiyeon never once call her with Park.

"Yes?"

"Are you dating Lee Chaerin?"

"No I'm not." Dara try to compose herself, surprise by the question.

"Really?"

"Why?"

"She's usually easy, don't tell this to any other girls. But, ever since she's broke up with your sister. She never get serious with anyone and it is always easy to get laid with her."

"What do you mean?" The girl in front of her, is never fails to make Dara jealous and piss off at the same time.

"Either she's really broken heart or she just in love with someone she's supposed not love. But, lately she's been really hard to ask. I love with her, she's always wild and damn-"

"You supposed to respect me, not to tell your stories." Dara groaning and cast away Jiyeon from her.

"Sorry miss, I mean... You had been so close with her before. She didn't try to have with you?" Dara almost lost her composure talking with Jiyeon, because in a matter of fact, she did had with Chaerin, twice.

"She didn't. Go before I lost my temper." 

"I'm sorry." Jiyeon bowing and walks away from Dara.

"What happens with kids and education these days?" She massaging her own head, confuse about the things that just happens.

"Because they have a teacher like you and me." Bom suddenly appear, she sit down on the table and showing off her perfect legs which attracts the male teachers attentions.

"Euh.. it is just you."

Bom smirking while she is stare at Dara, she is holding an envelope and her face is really happy plus God knows what.

"What?"

"Say please..."

"What?"

"Say please to your big sister first."

"Okay unnie.. please..." Dara a bit irritated, her sister always know how to bully her perfectly.

"Good, here. From master Kyubin."

"Professor? Why?"

"Take a look."

Dara opening the letter in her hand and reading the information inside, from professor Kyubin and he is stated that she is been appointed as guidance counselor for Lee Chaerin. Because Chaerin is currently had been choose to represented their university ad Busan Art Exhibition and she has been selected personally by international curator as one of her artist to her new studio at Italy. And for that reason, the university need Dara to go to Busan. To have one of their students being recognize internationally will give them a good record, so they will support for whatever it needs.

"Is this a joke?"

"God's hand Dara dear."

"This coincidence?"

"It's a blessing. You need to take care the administration, and be ready in a week. I'll company you."

"What for?"

"I'm Gong Minzy's guidance counselor for Los Angeles Art Festival, I'll be going there for a month. Next month, as for you... next week."

"You've got to be kidding me. Then, who's gonna teach my student here?"

"Professor Kyubin already have a replacement for you and me."

"Who's doing is this?" Dara still cannot believe what she just read.

"Let's go to administration office, and it is not just us who is been appointed. There are seven other teachers." 

"I'm going to Busan?"

"Yes." 

"Wow."

 

It has only been two days after Chaerin leaving Seoul, leaving Dara by herself in their new apartment. Chaerin received the news from Sungwoo that she will have a counselor for her training to pursue her scholarship program in Italy, she will be signing all the contract within three days. The contract is consist of how she will having her scholarship for full, work as the artist on the Gallery that own by Sungwoo and Paola, her housing, health benefit, in short, good life.

Chaerin always worried about Dara, she might be older, but she is spoiled and reckless. And she can blow up the kitchen just because she forget to turn off the stove or burn the food on the stove, and so many things.

"Ciel! Someone is here for you!" Amber calling Chaerin.

"Who?"

"Dunn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter