I : Life

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life for Sandara Park is as nice as the sun in sky, bright, clear and gorgeous. She live by rules and logic, she plan everything before she is actually do things. Just like when she arrange how her life would be.

Marrying a handsome rich man who has a good position at the oil company, do not really care if he will be leaving her alone in Seoul. As long as he can support her life, good food, good house and monthly allowance for the nicest wife in Seoul. 

Love is not in her dictionary, when she is marrying Kwon Jiyong, the only thing she sees were how handsome he is, so she would not be embarassed if she walk with Jiyong. Or how good his position is, so she have no worries about her life. Or how he is capable to be the man the other woman want. Everything was calculated, perfectly.

Living the life as a good wife is never enough for Dara, so with her husband permission she is start to teach again. Being a hot, cute and beautiful lecturer for a fancy university in Seouly majoring in Art & Design at her thirties. Another full pocket of money for her fun day.

With the extra money, Dara do not know what to do. So, she is starting to spend some time interacting with other people. Having fun with the other coworker as a lecturer and talking about their student.

The most excited things when talking about the students are when they do their assignments and failed perfectly, or when the students answering the exam with confident and in the end of the day none of the answer is right. 

Being the most beautiful lecturer in the university give Dara a lot of offering from people to have affairs with pleasure. Everybody litterally want to be her hot affair and willing to do anything just to get a kiss from Dara, boys and girls.

Dara just do not find it having an affair with a common person will give her any benefit for her life, she is already have a great husband. And if she really want to have an affair, at least that person have to offer her more.

y body do not work with Dara, Jiyong have the hottest one and he know how to please Dara in bed. Just being smart is not enough, because Jiyong is already smart enough to her part also. Being nice is not working for Dara, because she can being more nicer and make people fall for her more. And being good looking is a waste of her time, everybody can see how handsome, gorgeous and beautiful Jiyong is. 

In short, she have the perfect husband and the perfect life. As she planned.

And then she meet Kim Hyuna, the arrogant woman who work as the Marketing Manager at five stars hotel in Gangnam area. Her look is perfect, she work efficiently and do not accept a failure in her line of work. She is smart, very smart and hot on top of that. 

Dara smiles by the time one of her coworkers introduce Dara to Hyuna, a perfect one. She is not nice but rude and arrogant, she is smart and that is what make her cocky, very beautiful with her perfect curvy body line. 

"Hi." Dara smiling.

"Hi." Hyuna return her smile.

Dara most popular five second attraction method to people; cute innocent smile. And it is always work to every people, every gender at every age. Never fails.

Within ten minutes Hyuna already asking for Dara's for number, at the fifteen minutes Hyuna is already wanting Dara so much.

"Wanna come to my place?" Dara whispering on Hyuna's ear, at that time, Hyuna is completely taken by Dara.

"Yes, please."

"Nice, take me home."

"Perfect."

Hyuna will have Dara completely when Jiyong is not around, once in every two months for two weeks, Jiyong will be with Dara. That calculation make Hyuna agrees because she get more time with Dara than Jiyong with Dara. But, no matter how much Hyuna love Dara, there is no way Dara can be persuade to leave Jiyong.

If Hyuna threathen Dara to leave her, in the end it is Hyuna who is begging for their relationship to work again. Once again Dara is playing with her heart, and Hyuna let her.

Behind the cute innocent face of Dara, lies a cruel woman who think with logic and planned everything before she start to do everything. For Dara, love is something which can be think and calculated with, so the word of 'love is blind' sound stupid in her ears.

"Love isn't blind, is can be seen and calculated."

The reason why he choose Jiyong  because he have the money and the future, at this era nobody can live with only depend on love.

"Love don't give you food nor an expensive house."

And when somebody try to speak againts Dara's word, Dara will ask the person back;

"Do you have a house?"

"No."

"Ever go overseas?"

"No."

"Can go to fancy restaurant?"

"No, but-"

"Are you happy?"

"Yes!"

"Don't bullting me sweetheart, you're happy only when you have . Because it is the only moment when you don't need to think about your life. And when it's ended, reality hit you, you'll start nagging to your husband for some money."

"But-" At this point, Dara logic always win and always leave people dumbfounded.

Sometimes Dara want to know about love or how it feels to be in love, it is really as beautiful as people tell her or hurt as hell as the broken hearted people tell her. Dara do not believe in eternal love, no wonder how eternal beauty her face is.

"You'll look more cute without the frown." 

"Huh?"

A blonde haired girl with a fierce eyes standing in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter