X: Three Parties

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You tell him where is your hotel?" Chaerin groaning when she have to change her clothes and then she look at the bed.

"Kinda." 

"Kinda?"

"He's still my husband, when he ask where, I answer it."

"And how about the bed?"

"What about it?"

"It stained with our love sweat, juice or whatever you called it."

"Actually, I don't care if he knows about me and you."

"Are you crazy? Not like this!"

"Go to bed and try to sleep, I'll open the door."

"What?" 

"Go to bed, cover your body and go sleep." Dara push Chaerin to get into the bed after they both get dress, she is really frustated and hating Jiyong for showing up.

Dara walk to the door grunting,  all of her perfect plan to have a good morning breakfast, then having the world with just the two of them, are completely ruin. She is opening the door with a frown of her face, the time is an eleven fifteen in the morning.

"Just awake? Rough night?" Jiyong give his a bitter smile for his wife.

"Too much party and Chaerin still asleep."

"Chaerin is sleeping here?"

"I asked her to sleep with me." Dara scratch her head, she is not lying, she is the one who asked Chaerin to sleep with her, only in their dictionary last night everything went crazy.

Because sleeping is the new word of getting laid.

"Oh, can I coming?"

"Chaerin still sleeping, but yeah.."

"You look... different."

"Yeah, I just had last night." Dara answering, Chaerin swear she really want to run away and jump into a black hole.

"Ahahahahahahaha you're so funny. There's no way you can be this y and beautiful by had with Chaerin."

"Yeah..." Dara smiling bitterly, Jiyong and his pride.

"What makes you think she is the one I had with?"

"She's the one in your bed."

"Good thought."

"I'll wait you downstairs in the restaurant." Jiyong feel hesitate to get inside, Chaerin might not be , but he can sense something is going on.

Dara is not the type who tell jokes when she just wake up in the morning, and she is good at lying too. So, the sentence she throw to him about just had , make him hesitate to walk inside. Jiyong does not want to know about anything inside the room.

"Okay, I'll wake Chaerin."

"Good, do that too."

Dara close the door as she sees her husband walking away from the room, Chaerin is now sit on the edge of the bed, look at her with a sad and disappoint eyes. She run to Chaerin and hug her tight, afraid of the younger girl will leaving her. She know how close Chaerin with Jiyong, they are a good friends and Chaerin never want to hurt Jiyong.

"No, don't ever think of leaving me or giving up on me. No, I won't accept that."

"But-"

"I, want to be with you. Not Jiyong." 

"I don't wanna be the reason he's hurting." 

"I know, that is why. Give me some time."

"Are you serious?" 

"Never been this serious." Dara climb on Chaerin's laps, sit on it and kiss the younger girl.

"Unnie..."

"Call me baby when its just the two of us." 

"Okay..." Chaerin snuggles to the warmth of Dara's neck edges, sipping her fragrance and feel want to cry.

Her love for Dara is growing unstoppable, and knowing that Dara is love her back do not give her so much choice to give up. All the temptation, the urge to have Dara on her arms, the need to claim Dara as hers. 

"I want all of you." Chaerin hug Dara tightly, claiming for the right she want from the older woman.

"You'll have it, give me some time. And I promise, I'm all yours."

"Meaning?"

"I'm not gonna let Jiyong touch me."

"But, he's your husband... Can you really reject him? He's your righteous partner."

"Can you just shut up and don't think too much? I own my body and I'm the only who can let anyone touch me. And I'm all yours." Dara pull her shirt and toss it to the floor, making Chaerin's eyes widen when she sees Dara body.

"You're kidding me."

"No, I'm not. Carry me to the bathroom, let's have real shower this morning."

"Okay baby..." Dara is very happy when she look a smile appearing on Chaerin's beautiful morning face, she hug her and let Chaerin carrying her.

Chaerin is all matter to Dara, she was having Jiyong turn his back to her and walk leaving her only to wait for her in the restaurant at ground floor. She was sad looking at the back of the man who is her husband, and that is the only thing she feel. Dara does not afraid of losing Jiyong, she was only felt sad and guilty feeling. But, when she saw Chaerin sitting on the edge of the bed, she is really afraid of losing her, afraid that the younger girl might come back to her senses and leave her.

"Don't leave me."

"I'll try." Chaerin answering.

"You don't try, you agree." 

"I know, you're my teacher." Chaerin give a kiss on Dara's cheek.

"Good girl."

"I'm not a dog, don't good girl me..." Chaerin pouts.

"Aigoo.. this cute baby of mine." She kiss the younger girl lips.

 

After waiting for two hours, Jiyong finally seeing two ladies walking out from the elevator. For the first time he is knowing Dara in his life, he sees how happy Dara, her face is glowing in happiness. She look beautiful, and actually he is happy when he look how happy Dara is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter