XVIII: Revealed

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara decided not to stepping out from the chairman office before she hear everything, the conversation before make her confuse and actually make her irritated. 

"Now explain."

Only Sandara Park who can sit straight with her legs crossing and make the Chairman nod to her, sitting anxiously to tell the exact story. She is really scary when she is mad, Chaerin do not have any guts to see her lover's eyes at this point of view. She does not have any intention to hide about her relationship with the University Chairman, but Dara never ask anything else beside her parents. 

Chaerin and Minho have different mother, she was born when Minho is twelve years old. At that time, their father still marry Minho's mother and Chaerin is an accident happens. Five years later, Minho's mother with a hatred divorcing with their father and lead their father to marrying Chaerin's. Being the unwanted child forcing Chaerin to grow up faster than any other girl at her age, she is often abused my her own mother. Because the woman cannot face the fact that she is have to be the number two. Minho know about Chaerin by the age of seventeen, he was hate Chaerin at that time, but when he slowly knowing Chaerin, he start to love his sister.

"He start to be a sister complex!" Chaerin pointing her finger to Minho.

"Chae... sit down." Minho amaze by the way Dara make his little sister shut up and listen to what she says.

"Wow-"

"Mr. Chairman, please... continue." Now Chaerin is happy knowing her brother is being scold by Dara.

Their father is coming for a well known family, wealthy and one of the Chaebols people. Minho's mother is one of the old traditionalist chaebol daugther who is arranged to wed their father, that is make Minho as a legitimate heir. No one is acknowledge Chaerin's well being, she is the unwanted child, she have to place in the family. All the grandfathers despise Chaerin, and the mother. Adding more reason why Chaerin always have an abusing mother, the only one she is not being hit my her mother is only when their father around. Minho has been trying to get Chaerin accepted by the family, but he keep rejected by the eldest. 

"She change when she hit puberty! She's no longer cute! She's act everything on herself! She never listen to other people! Don't you know how worried I'm when I told her to get into scholarship program in our university? She went into the exam room the last! And coming out the first!! She's also threaten me, that no one can know I'm her brother. Not one! Then when I heard our bastard and no good father is ruining his own company, he's running away and his wife also nowhere to found! This kid! This kid over here! She come into my office in a worst condition after a week without food, just to ask if I have any free place to stay? And yet, she keep insisted don't want to receive any money from me! So, I gave her permission to stay at one of our club's room! Then I saw her academic record, she's impressive, so I told her to be an assistant lecturer. Do you know what she's saying?????" Minho is now look like a brother who is whining about his sister condition to the sister's girlfriend, not like a chairman.

"What?" Dara almost smiling when she know the cool Chairman can actually act like this.

"She asked to be with Sandara Park! She's insisted! If I want to give her money, I have to make her as your assistant, or she wouldn't do it and die on the road. Die in pity! How dare her to threaten me!"

Dara eyes widen, she turn her face to see Chaerin who is now have a red face like a boiling lobster. 

"She asked?"

"Correction; insisted, by force. I mean, what should I do? Rejects her? And she will die in pity, because she have no money to eats and no place to live, plus she doesn't want to accept anything for me! What kind of a sister she is?"

"I just don't wanna be a bother! I live okay by myself! And I don't need your help! You're a nuisance!" Chaerin always remember everytime a harsh words were throw at her face, from the almighty Lee Family, her father's family.

The reason why her mother act all crazy and give all the punches to her, because she is not strong enough facing her husband's family. She need someone to release her anger, and she have Chaerin as her unwanted children. Chaerin already swear to God that she will never, ever depending on her father family, not until they realize what they are doing are wrong and they beg her for forgiveness. And having an older brother who is always try to help her, is not helping at all. But, at least Chaerin know, she have a brother if everyone in the world start to turn around their back to her, she is always have a brother.

"I'll be your nightmare until I see you happy! Brat!"

"Then, do something about the rumor! Be fair! I don't wanna people think you're cut me some slack just because I'm special. I know I'm special, but please.. Jealousy can kill."

"Fine! You'll have to be my slave until you graduate or I won't accept any of your acceleration program. I'm cutting your scholarship, but I will not let you be Dara's assistant or the rumor will spread bigger. So, work with me for your tuition money and your acceleration program, I'll manage your schedule with Sungwoo-ssi. As for you Dara-ssi, I'll have you one month suspension, salary paid. But, you can continue as this brat private counselor, then you'll have your suspension time. Fair enough?"

"Evil."

"So the brat speak. Yes or no? Or I'll make you feel really special." Minho now in control of everything.

"Fine."

"Dara-ssi, do you have any comment?"

"Who's spreading the rumor? You know the person already, don't you Minho-ssi?"

"Very sharp, as expected from one of the best lecturer. Well, I did received an information from one girl. Saying she have proof about your relationship and actually ask me to split both of you. She's al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter