VI: Quarrel

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had another quarrel again in the night, after Chaerin check the fare of the train to Busan is quite expensive. Dara do not want to understand, she is insisted Chaerin cannot go to Busan and leave her for two months, Chaerin insisted she do not want waste more money.

"I'm your student! Not your mistress!" Last sentence from Chaerin make Dara shut and leave Chaerin alone.

Chaerin felt really guilty for her last sentence, she try to apologize but Dara do not open her door for Chaerin. Even when Chaerin put a tray of dinner in front of Dara's door, she is still not opening her door. At eleven o'clock, Chaerin give up and back to her room to packing her things, ready to leave the house.

After living for four months at her teacher house, she is surprise when she know how many things she have and get confuse on how she will move everything. Chaerin take her phone and start to calculating her life cost after the exhibition is finish. Because after what she has said to Dara, she might be not being welcome again in her teacher house and have a possibility of losing her job as an assistant also. Without she is even knowing, she has been thinking and calculating of her life cost and day is already change.

"What are you doing?"

"Packing and calculating." Chaerin just answering the question without even turning.

"Aren't you tired?"

"I'm, but I made stupid mistake by hurting my teacher. So, she's might hate me so much and I'm preparing for the worst."

"What worst?"

"Getting fired as her assistant and kicked out from her house."

"Then why you leave her?"

"I don't want to burden her, at least I want to look good in front of her. And I need to find my future also, I'm alone in this world. I don't want to be failed like my parents. And why did I have to answe-" Chaerin turn her body, she is starting to get annoyed, without she is even know who she has been talking to.

"Hmm?" Dara standing in front of her door, leaning her body and give a deep stares to the younger girl who sitting on the floor.

"Unnie, I-"

"I'm sorry, you can go. But, don't bring all of your things. Just leave it here, so, I know you'll come back here." No hatred, no anger, no tears on her teacher's face, Chaerin standing up and hug Dara.

"I'm sorry, my words are too much. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too, I'm being childish. I'm sorry Chae..."  Dara return the hug.

"Did you eat your dinner?" 

"I did, I'll miss your cooking."

"Is this any possibility that you can go and see me once in a while. I don't want to look impolite, but-"

"I'll go see you every weekend." Dara cutting Chaerin's words.

"Really?"

"Yes." And for a moment, they only hugging each other, drown into their own thoughts.

Chaerin is outside her logic, but Chaerin presence wiping off all of her logic out of her brain. She is no longer thinking logic when it is about Chaerin, she want the younger girl to be with her, she hate the thought of not having Chaerin around terrifies her. She still do not understand what is the feeling she have for Chaerin, because it is very different than any other feelings she had experienced before. As for now, she is willing to take a truce with Chaerin as long as she know the girl will be coming home to her, knowing she is not losing the younger girl.

Dara is married, she might steal Dara if the husband is a bad man and a jerk. But, Jiyong is a good man, he is nice and gentle. She will be a bad person if she force her feeling to Dara. She fall in love for Dara when the first time Dara is introducing as the new teacher and as Bom's little sister. She was really down when she knew Dara is happily married, but the feeling is growing without her cannot stop it. She know everything about Dara, about Dara's second life and how Dara enjoying the life with her mistress. And when professor Kyubin asking for a help to be Sandara Park's assistant, she said yes. Only to get close with Dara. She is been in love with Dara for a long time, but she do not want anything to do with Dara. She do not have a heart to ruin Dara's marriage.

"Can I sleep here?"

"Okay. No ulterior motive right?"

"No, the red dragon have the black dragon right?" Dara smile bitterly, she know why Chaerin hesitate and she do not want to lose Chaerin.

"Yes."

"I'll help you packing and I'll take you to the station later."

"Okay."

Chaerin only bring a medium bag, her laptop and her bag full with her art supplies, Dara take her to the station and she is crying. Making Chaerin nervous as she sees all the people around her start to look at them and wondering what have she done to make the other girl crying desperately.

"Don't forget to eat, don't eat noodle cup, don't bring any stranger into your room."

"I'm sharing a room with two other girls."

"Even worse, don't sleep with them."

"Okay, I'll try." Chaerin smile.

"What? This girl... You listen to your teacher, understood?" Dara slap Chaerin's head.

"Understood."

"And when I go there, you better pick me up and stay with me."

"Okay, anything else?"

"Be good and come back soon."

"I will, thank you unnie."

"Hug me." They share another hug, Chaerin want to kiss Dara again, she cannot forget the taste of those lips on hers, but she do not want to be greedy, Dara is not hers.

Sandara is belong to Jiyong, there is no place for Chaerin and she do not want to ruin their beautiful marriage. Jiyong is too nice to be hurt, and Chaerin hate to be the reason she put a sad face on those handsome face belong to Kwon Jiyong. 

Chaerin already call Minzy to ask Bom and fetch D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter