XVII: Busted?

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber surprisingly and mistakenly telling someone about the relationship between Dara and Chaerin, she does not even remember to whom she spoke about the accidentally news. She was too drunk to remember, Minzy's roommate took her to club at Gangnam then treat her, they even help Amber to get a fake ID so she can pass the bouncer in front of the club. Chaerin is really anxious, if she can kill Amber, she would. Dara on the other hands, look more calm than Chaerin, but she manage to make Amber kneel on her knees and say apologize over and over again. 

"You fake your ID to get into the club."

"I'm sorry miss Dara." If Amber can flatten her body with the floor, she would do it, an angry Sandara is not a very pleasant idea to deal with.

"You drink beer and soju, before you can drink any alcohol. Keep going."

"I'm terribly sorry miss Dara."

"You babbling to other people about me and Chaerin. Great." Dara still scolding Amber while she sit on the chair, crossing her legs and Amber is the one who is kneeling down on the floor.

"I'm really so-"

"Shut up! You do remember my conversation between me and Sungwoo-ssi, aren't you?" Chaerin is startled when she hear about it, she is also sit on the floor this time, because Dara is in the teacher mood and anyone with student title on their forehead have to sit on the floor.

"I- but- miss!" Amber's face is turning pale when she remembers it.

'And I'll make sure the people behind me will keep their mouth shut also or I'll fire then and make sure nobody can work at art field again. Right guys?' Flashback of what Sungwoo's words, Amber is now even more anxious.

"Da-" Chaerin try to speak with Dara, but the older woman tell her to shut up.

As a result of Amber's accident, Dara is being summon to the Chairman office regarding the issue of her relationship with Chaerin.

Chaerin do not want anything happens to her friends, but the she does want her future is ruined because of it too, and having Dara experiencing something is like this now also not something she want it. Because this is not the one she is promising to Jiyong, far from what she had promise to him.

"I wish I can hate you Amber..." Chaerin speak in a low voice, Amber feel terribly guilty.

"Sorry! I'm sorry Ciel!"

"Try to remember who's the person you talked to. Ask questions if you need, just find the person and I might be able to save our . If you can't, I won't be able to save your future. Because I need to save mine and her."

"Ciel..."

"Your call, this is by far I can help you. Just find the person!"

"But, miss Dara-"

"She's mine! I'll handle it, and I'll handle things with our chairman! Now move!" Chaerin make Amber go away, she can see Dara is at the edge of almost broken.

Dara cannot think straight, she think she can face everything, but having her name called by the chairman of the university almost make her want to die. She is not ready to lost everything, not her job or any of her future. 

"Dara!"

"What?" Dara is startled and annoyed by Chaerin's voice.

"Thank God, I keep calling your name. I'll company you to the Chairman office."

"What for? He's summoning me! My life is going to be ruin!"

"Stop this nonsense! I promise to give you a better life! Not to make you cry! So, this is by far, what can I do to fulfill it. So... baby please, let me stand next to you. I may be young, but I know what I'm doing. Please, do you love me Dara?"

"I do." Dara starting to cry, does not know which part of her life right now make her cry.

"Then, trust me. I don't play a children game. I'm the real deal here, let me stand next to you this afternoon."

"Okay."

Either it is Chaerin determination and her sincere action with her love or the problem she is going to face with the chairman. Having a relationship with a student always create a huge scandal, but being in love always blinded people and make them cannot think what is wrong or right anymore. The urge to be with someone you desire the most, can drive people crazy.

"It's okay... I'm here... It's okay." Chaerin take Dara to her embrace and make sure the older woman will stop crying.

"I'm just concern about your scholarship..."

"It's okay, I might lose it. But, my accelerated program is already approve. So, there are not much tuition to pay. All the money I received from the exhibition will be gone for paying. And.. I can't back of being your assistant. So, I'm stuck at the florist. I'll be depending on you for a couple of months perhaps... but, I'll try not to." Chaerin smile, Dara cannot hide her smile.

Chaerin really know what is she doing, with a short time she can think and actually solve some problem. She is even already calculating everything.

"But, what if I get fired?"

"Nah, he wouldn't dare. You're too precious to be fired, even Mrs. Paola said so. As for me? I'm this university asset, I might lost my scholarship, but not my title as student. And I'm a well known lesbian anyway. I was only concern about your reputation..." Chaerin make a frown on her face.

"You really have no worries baby Rin?"

"No."

"How do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter