III: Little Chef

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week ago Chaerin was standing at Dara's house front door, carrying one big suitcase, laptop bag, an old backpack and one bag full with her art supplies. Dara amaze by the way Chaerin manage to bring everything in one trip, and she have no one helping her bring all the stuff.

She said that she do not want people think the other way regarding her and Dara, people at the university have the tendency to be delusional when it is about them; the famous hot lesbian in the campus with the eternal beauty lecturer in the university. Worst, they can create a fanart or ty fanfic.

Jiyong give Chaerin some dinner for her to eat, making Chaerin nervous. Especially when she is aware that her teacher stares at her for a long time. Dara do not saying too much that night, she just bring a thick blanket and a pillow for Chaerin, telling her student that she will have to sleep in living room sofa that night. Which much more wide and comfortable than the university club's couch.

"Thank you Mrs. Park."

"Told you when it's just the two of us you call me unnie."

"Thank you unnie."

"Good night Chae." Dara kiss Chaerin's head unconsiously, then pat her head to cover her nervousness.

"G-good n-night unnie." Chaerin touch her head where Dara just land a kiss on it.

Dara cover her face when she is realize doing something amazing, Chaerin have the atmosphere of the cute lost child and make her want to kiss her, pat her head and hugging her. 

She let her husband drive her mad that night to erase the thought of having Chaerin on her lips, Jiyong is on his best performance, Dara cannot say that she is not satisfied with the with Jiyong. Because he is always wonderful, all of his touch are always magnificent. But, Dara never feel complete.

Just the same with the she have from Hyuna, all of it were always incredible. She get something she do not get from Jiyong, and from her husband she get something she do not get from Hyuna. Still, Dara always feel incomplete. Something always missing and she is always feel lonely no matter how many time those two saying 'I love you' to her and make love to her.

Until she reach the time when saying the 'love' words is no longer amusing for her. She say 'I love you', like people breathing the air everyday. It is always easy for Dara to say 'I love you' or 'I miss you', for her it is just a mere words and have no other impact on her life.

Chaerin doing a perfect job for the breakfast for the couple; she made a pancake with apple syrup, which she make from scratch with the apple in the fridge. She is also starting to clean the room, Jiyong help her to throw some unused things after he have his breakfast. Leaving the bed frame, a big white closet and a table. All morning Dara do not talk with Chaerin, she just staring at her student and let her do the cleaning.

"I'm going with Dara to buy your bed and some light bulb, take care of the house. Okay?" Jiyong give a spare keys for Chaerin.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" Jiyong smirking, he loves to have a baby sister and the one as cute as Chaerin, he can spend all his time to .

"Yes oppa."

"Good, we'll be back for lunch."

"Okay." Jiyong pat Chaerin's head and walk to Dara, who already wait inside the house.

Chaerin can see Dara's image beautifully stand out, she is watching Chaerin from inside the room and when Jiyong finally have her in his arms, Chaerin bow to Dara once again. To express her gratitude for whatever she have right now. It has been four month since she sleep in a proper bed and a comfortable place.

The room is not big, 4 x 5 meter square, but it is very comfortable. The ventilation giving the room a good circulation, it even have an air condition. Next to the room, she can use a toilet and a shower that prepare for the pool in front of it. The best part of the room is, when Chaerin lift her head, she can see Dara's window room directly. Their eyes meet in the morning when Chaerin start cleaning the room.

At two o'clock the married couple is arrive at their house, will waiting for the bed that will be send to the house before 06.00 pm. Chaerin is nowhere to be found, but a full table of Korean traditional food is served. She has texted Dara to informing that she have to go to work and will be home to prepare for the dinner.

"Wow, look at the room, she clean it already." Jiyong smiling when he is looking at the room which is now look clean and neat, all the windows are clean, no dust can be found in the frame and all the spider web are gone.

"I'll put the curtains." Dara pull out some of the unused curtains from her old room before she is married with Jiyong.

"I'll replace the light bulb."

Life is going well for the three of them, Chaerin is rarely seen on the main house. She is only shows up to cook and when the couple force her to eat together with them. In the university, Chaerin also act like nothing is change between her and Dara.

And sometimes Chaerin's act does make slighty pain on Dara chest.

After two full week and Jiyong is going back overseas, Dara start to receive a phone call from Hyuna. She is totally forgot about Hyuna, her week is full with Jiyong, Chaerin and the intriguing online girl at the art community every night.

"Hi baby, I miss you so much." Hyuna soft seductive voice is echoing from the other part.

"I miss you too." Dara try to make her voice as spoiled as possible, while the truth she is totally bored.

"Can I come to your house tonight?"

"Sorry baby, my parents is coming and they'll spend the night." Dara is lying for the second time.

"Oh okay, so tomorrow?"

"They'll stay for a week. But, I can come to your apartement."

"Oh, that'll do. Tonite?"

"Tomorrow will be good. I'm sorry baby." She try to make her voice sound cute.

First she is lying to Jiyong about the attractive online girl, she stop their session because Dara choose to chat with the girl instead. And second, she is lying to Hyuna about her parents, just because she want to spend time more with Chaerin.

"Wait-" Dara realizing something.

By the time Jiyong stop the session with her, it is because she is to occupied with Chaerin on her head, seeing Chaerin almost in every part of her brain. She is lying with Jiyong when she is telling it is more fun to have with Jiyong th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter