II: Student

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The little golden dragon is now having a new hobby; teasing the red dragon and kicking the black dragon which following the red dragon. Dara find herself laughing everytime she saw a new chapter of CLgirl2612 art, it is cute how to see the girl is interacting with people through her drawing. 

The conversation between Dara and the online girl is getting more intense, Dara find herself a bit hesitate talking with the girl. She is usually direct and do not wasting much time, whenever someone approach her, Dara is always open her arms widely in online life. And when they start to bring the conversation into things, she will be happily writing back. But, with the girl, she found something different.

"What are you doing baby?"

"Texting."

"Is it more fun than having me?" Jiyong tease his wife, it his time for his leave and he is spending a lot of time with Dara.

"Of course not." Dara is lying, the girl in internet is much more interesting than have with her husband.

But at this time she do not want to be reckless, Jiyong is the most important thing in the world. He is all the logic and fame Dara can have, anything to please him. 

"What do you want? My three times is not enough?" Dara sit on Jiyong's body, let him see all of her body completely.

"Well, I still have more energy." Jiyong smiling, he pull Dara closer to her and make her on the bottom of his muscular body.

"Oh... nice." Dara close her eyes to start enjoying her husband touch.

Suddenly she can see Chaerin smiling to her, one more touch from Jiyong, she is seeing Chaerin teasing her like usual. When Jiyong's lips land on her , Dara is seeing Chaerin try to talk to her and giggles. Make her confuse of her own thought, Jiyong is aware Dara's mind is not on its place, Dara is not getting wet from his touch. 

"What are you thinking?" 

"Nothing, sorry baby.. I think I'm tired. Can we just sleep?" Jiyong is groaning, but he do not want to force his wife.

"Okay, let's sleep baby."

"Thank you Ji."

"I'm your husband, no need to say thank you wifey." Jiyong kiss Dara' nape and hug his wife tightly, five minutes later he is already in a dreamland.

As she find her husband already in a deep sleep, Dara try to free herself from Jiyong's arms. She is silently wearing her robe and tiptoeing outside the room only to find herself immersing with her phone to replying the online girl message.

CLgirl2612
- What took you so long to replying my message?

Krungy1212
- I have work to do

CLgirl2612
- Really? It's okay to tell me that you've someone around your house

Krungy1212
- Are you a physic? 

CLgirl2612
- Nope, but you're 30 and I suppose you're beautiful like you always said. Means, probably a gf or husband?

Krungy1212
- Now you're acting like a detective, are you sure you're an artist?

CLgirl2612
- Ahahahahahahahahaha, damn sure, haven't you see how talented my hands is?

Krungy1212
- I see it, did those hands have any other talented things to do too?

Dara stop from whatever she is doing, this is the first time she is trying to put an ulterior motive into her message to someone online. She was never done that before, it was always those people who do the ulterior motive with her. If ting with a complete stranger is considering as a crime, she had been in jail right now. And if ting with a complete stranger with abstract name is considering as a cheating, she had been cheated with more than twenty people.

CLgirl2612
- Such as?

The online girl finally answer and make Dara laughing cannot believe what she just read, this girl is more than just smart, she is pure genius. She know Dara ulterior motive and she asking back only to make Dara talking more.

"Unbelievable, I was taken with twenty years old girl."

Krungy1212
- Like sculpting a body maybe?

Dara put another sentence for another ulterior motive, she want to know how this girl will react to her question.

CLgirl2612
- If you mean by unnie... do you want to know how skillfull my hands are? You should've ask me directly.

"Oh my God this girl...." Dara gasping, a girl just told her what to do.

Krungy1212
- I mean a statue, what is it with your head? Full of erted mind?

CLgirl2612
- Talking with you always make me ert

Krungy1212
- What have I done?

CLgirl2612
- Dunno, you tell me

Krungy1212
- I had done nothing

CLgirl2612
- Yeah, really... you're basically had with all the people in this community, they're crazy over you

Krungy1212
- Don't you?

CLgirl2612
- Nah... I'll try my luck later. Btw, I need to go and sleep, I've morning class tomorrow. Bye unnie! 

Without even waiting Dara saying goodbye, she went offline and leaving Dara hanging.

"I can't believe I leave the session with Jiyong and choose this stupid conversation. God." Dara signing out and walk to fridge, find herself some milk and drink it.

 

Dara is walking linking arms with Jiyong to find some lunch, they just wasted all morning to have a steamy and they are now hungry. Dara do not have any class for Tuesday, so Jiyong will be having her all day. Hyuna text her only to remind her to have lunch, but Dara have no intention to reply it, she just delete the message instantly.

They are walking while looking at a good restaurant to eat, Dara want a fancy restaurant and Jiyong nodding in agreement, while Dara's eyes capturing someone she know very well for the past two months; Lee Chaerin.

That girl working in a flower shop, she look stunning surrounding by the colorful flowers. She is also surrounded by boys, who probably buy a flower just to get close to her. Dara can see Chaerin's mesme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter