IV: Ciel

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The older girl watching where the younger girl stepping from inside her workplace, she look on how popular the girl outside. She is always surrounded my people and friends, girls are always adores her as she is ually open about her orientation. Her smile give so many false hope and end up make a lot of girls broken hearted, because she have to reject them.

After the incident that night, Chaerin is being more gentler with Dara, but she have not saying anything and she just think everything is never exist. But, she is getting less and less at home, and Dara getting less and less seeing Hyuna as she want to wait Chaerin at home. Her phone ringing, she pick it up and answering it.

"Yah! Why don't you see me?"

"Wait- Bommie?"

"You forgot your own sister that work on the building beside yours?"

"No, but I think you're busy with your younger lover?"

"Do you really need to say it out loud?"

"Sorry Bommie..."

"I'm coming to your house tonight, I'll be staying. Jiyong is not coming back home yet, right?"

"He still need one more month to be back in my arms again."

"Oh please, enough with the sweetness in front of me."

"Ahahahahaha... okay okay."

"Wait for me."

Park Bom is her older sister, only a year older than her and the only person on earth she trust with every single secret she have. The reason behind the marriage with Jiyong, her lonely feeling, even Hyuna, Bom knows it all. And because of Chaerin is happens, suddenly she forgot that she still have Bom as her sister, Chaerin fill her head more than she is expecting.

Missy
Baby, Bommie is going to stay at my house tonite.
-sent-

Dara send a short text message to Hyuna, they have a huge fight three days ago, because Hyuna think she is cheating with somebody else and she just mad with the accusations. She do not cheated on Hyuna, she cheated her husband with Hyuna, so she think Hyuna do not deserve to say anything like that to her. But, she still care about Hyuna, so she is decided to sent her a text message just to let Hyuna know. Then she text another girl.

Chaerin, Lee
Don't forget to eat Chae, it's lunch already. Come see me if you don't have any money left.
-sent-

-incoming-
Chaerin, Lee
Ok


"Euh this kid! Such disrespectful!" Dara turn off her phone and ditch it to her bag.

It took one hour for Chaerin to run and find Dara as she cannot contacting her teacher phone, nobody know where she is also. And some of the teacher only tell her if Chaerin looking for Dara, just tell Chaerin to find her. Making Chaerin almost go crazy to find Dara, she just thinking to go to the radio room and make a full announcement for her missing teacher. Dara is sitting on the room with her canned coffee and looking at the sky with her blank expression, she get bored. She do not want to received any 'I miss you' text message from Jiyong, or any 'what should I do' text message from Hyuna, or be bothered by her undescribeable attraction toward the mysterious girl she meet online. As for Lee Chaerin, she is the only one Dara is hoping can find her no matter how late the day is, she just want to be found by Lee Chaerin.

"Unnie! What the hell..." Chaerin's body slump in front of the roof door, she is sweating and her legs is shaking because she is been running for one hour non stop.

"One hour, impressive."

"What do you mean? I'm looking for you because you said I can see you if I'm hungry."

"Come, I have two set of lunch." 

"Wait my legs still shaking." Chaerin just running from the first floor to the twentieth floor without even resting, thinking of something might be happen to her teacher.

Dara give her student a bottle of mineral water, the girl face is so red because she is exhausted, yet she is still cute and beautiful. Her jawbone is perfectly carved on her beautiful face, the sweet thin lips with a mole on her right lower lips and the sweats that running through her neck. Dara wipe Chaerin's sweat with her palm, resulting in Chaerin suprise action and stare her with a shock face.

"What? You're sweating."

"I-I-I'm fi-fine." Chaerin stammering, make the older girl smirking knowing the younger girl is nervous.

Never in her life, Dara wipe someone else's sweat with her bare hands, or palm. The thought of having other people sweats on her is disgust her, that is why she is always take a shower whenever she is done having with her own husband or Hyuna. But, seeing Chaerin right now, she just have the urge to wipe her sweat by her own hand and she do not feel disgust by it.

"Come, lets eat, I'm starving."

"How come your face is so young and beautiful? Do you sip other people brain?" Chaerin blurted out a stupid question as she is very shock and stunned of what her teacher just do to her.

"No, I their life. So, if you don't want me to your life. Stand up and let's eat, stop whining."

"Wow, this time without ulterior motive-" Chaerin stop what she is saying and stand up, sit down on the bench then open the lunch set.

A frown is dra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter