Epilogue

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time move so fast, for Chaerin it still feel like yesterday when she is agree to marrying her girlfriend, Sandara. They were married in Tuscany, Italy, six months after they move to Venice. Italia have no problem of recognize them a same couple, but Chaerin still wanted for her and Dara to be acknowledge by the law. Therefore, she bring Dara to Los Angeles and stated their marriage once again.

It was four years ago, after receiving so many obstacles, bad news and many more.  

Right after Jiyong leave them in a cafe four years three months ago, Hyuna ask them to see her. It was true that she force Chaerin to pay, the younger girl only frown when she heard the good news about her paying such an expensive dinner. 

Hyuna did not bring anyone with her, she told Dara she just want a closure and no hard feeling between them. Also telling them that she is moving to Canada, she did not hide the truth about how much Seoul only bring her many painful memories. 

They hugged each other in the end with Hyuna force a kiss into Chaerin's lips only to earn a slap in her head from jealous Dara. 

"Now, we're even." Hyuna laugh and pat Dara's cheek, while Chaerin were leave dumbfounded by her sudden act.

Before they went to Venice, Dara fullfil her promise to kiss Chaerin in her graduation day, in front of the people in the university. She was the one who stayed with Chaerin in the family box, because Dara is the only one Chaerin consider as a family. After that, Chaerin finishing her degree after three years, spend another year in Venice as a growing artist. With Dara in every step she took, as her wife.

They started with nothing, with a borrowed apartment. 

Jiyong married again with Kiko in Japan, two years after Chaerin and Dara married in Tuscany. Everybody is coming, Dara and Chaerin, Bom and Minji, also Minho. Along the way, Jiyong get in touch with Chaerin big brother because of his work.

By the time Jiyong lay a punch on Minho's face it was the time when Jiyong have nothing left in his heart for Sandara. Nothing, he was happy for his ex wife with Chaerin. Minho was trying to ask before he punch Jiyong back, he need a good answer why did his friend punch him when he know he is a brother of Lee Chaerin.

"I just feel wanted to do it for a long time. She has been live in a misery, and I'm thinking you're the one who's responsible. Part of it. So, when I know you're her family I just want to punch you in the face." Jiyong explained.

"Fair enough." Minho punched back, "I was the one who's taking care of her, I was trying to be a good older brother for her and I still am."

"Fair enough. We're good?"

"Yeah, we're good." They shaked hands, leaving all the girls in awe.

They were never understand how did a friendship between male is happens or bonded. One moment they punch each other faces and the other minute they are back being all friendly and laughing again.

Minho, in the other hand, marrying Jiyeon a few months after Chaerin and Dara marriage. She was pregnant for two weeks and Minho have no reasons to avoid the wedding. He likes the girl anyway, good in bed, the always incredible and she is pretty.

So, Minho was simply saying; "What the hell, bring it on then."

Chaerin is now having a two years old niece, after marrying Minho and becoming a mother, Jiyeon is simply tamed. She is becoming a perfect mother for their daugther, Lee Hyomin and a good wife for Minho. She drop the school, trained to be a good housewife, a supporting wife for Lee Minho. 

In the emptiness of his life by living by the rules of his grandfather, Minho find his own happiness with Jiyeon and their daugther. They are surprise by themselves, knowing they can be happy in the end. 

It turns out God really working in a different way than human can think of, no one knews that Lee Minho and Park Jiyeon will be happy. Their marriage is happen simply because Jiyeon is pregnant and because the family business. 

Their relationship also start by bull and threatening words, Minho is always bullying Jiyeon. He did not know when he start to get used with Jiyeon around and being comfortable with her around. Jiyeon was the same, she did not realize when did she start to miss Minho's presence in her life and forgetting about her obsession towards Chaerin. 

Even though sometime she can act cruel to Dara, because she is marrying Chaerin older brother. She is basically an older sister for Chaerin and Dara, but the older woman just acting like Jiyeon is a passing bird. 

A little bird who want all the attentions.

Meanwhile for Bom and Minji, they got separated for one and a half year. Minji is staying in Los Angeles, while Bom stayed in Seoul. Until Minji come back and begged the older woman to come back with her, she tried for five months and get the woman in her life back in her arms. 

Nobody knows what happens between them until they are decided to be separated, neither Bom or Minji wants to talk about what happens. For them it was a false phase in their life. Bom said because she was not patient enough and Minji said she was not mature enough. 

Their separation will be forever mystery, but that was no problem, since they are back together. Both of them now living in Los Angeles, Minji is now a famous singer and dancer, while Bom still persuade her dreams to be a perfect and y teacher. 

 

Dara wake up with a smell of freshly baked bread with cheese and coffee, that must their maid preparing their breakfast. Chaerin manage to be a very famous and influential artist in the world, while her being a Paola's prodigy. 

They started from a three bedroom borrowed apartment to a mansion with six bedroom, a hall for party, five cars with a pool and tennis court in their back yard. Chaerin really hold on her promise, Jiyong cannot be more proud than Minho and Bom is happy knowing that her only little sister is happy.

Dara fellin love with a broke young artist, she accepting her with all her pains and misery. They start from zero until they have everything. 

Everything, including the nine months old Lee Sunkyuu. Their cute little girl Dara gave birth nine months ago. Sunkyuu or Sunny biologically Chaerin and Jiyong's daughter, Dara have her for nine months because she want to be a mother. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter