XXV: Sibling's Rage

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After receiving the news from Dara about Chaerin condition last night, Minho went furious. He goes to his family house to meet with his grandfather to seek the news about his father well being. The old man is not really far away from South Korea, since he have access to Chaerin's bank account. It was true that he is the one who took all Chaerin's tuition fee before, but at that time, Chaerin was not really care about it. She was thought it is her father money, and if he needs it, he can take it anytime he wants. She just have to work hard to earn money for her daily life.

This time is different, it is all Chaerin's hard work.

"How dare him!" He keep cursing as he walk into the house of his grandfather, who is despise Chaerin so much.

The only thing he want to know right now is the location of his father, he might know how did the old man manage to get Chaerin's money. Chaerin still using the same id card and family registration card when she is opening her new account. The only thing she change only the bank and made a new account. 

It is easy to take all the money with a signature, copy id and the family registration card. Not to mention he is still listed as Chaerin's father. Somehow he manage to change the number for confirmation, so it do not went directly to Chaerin's phone. 

"Didn't he have a heart? For God sake, she's his daugther isn't she?" Minho yell to the gate guard in front of his grandfather mansion to open the gate.

He park his car carelessly, stomping out from the car to get inside the mansion quickly and find his grandfather.

The old man on his seventy was sitting in the dinner table, along with his mother and his grandmother. He notice his cousin were sitting in the same table, a cousin who is try so hard to get into his feet and be a sole heir for their business kingdom.

Since he meet Chaerin and know everything about his unwanted little sister, Minho despise his family so much. No matter how much he tried to love or respecting his own mother. 

His life since he was a kid were all planned. What should he study, who is his friend, hwat should he ate, even every subject he took. Not to mention he was taught to be number one, on every subject. He was taught to be great at martial arts, business, math, science even debate club. 

He hate Chaerin when he know about her. 

Lee Chaerin have all the life he ever wanted; freedom. She is free to choose whatever she wants to eat, free to choose whatever subject she wanted to study, free to be friend wih everybody. But the freedom Chaerin has get something for payment; an abusive mother.

Everything have a consequences and they have it hard.

Minho loves the way Chaerin manage to get her life on her own, she is a single fighter, a sole survivor, a lone star. She never let anybody come near her. She is accepting everything in her life with a bittersmile. 

Sometimes she cries, but it was when nobody is around. Minho know it when she was still living on the club room.

Until Dara came along, turn her life upside down and she is no longer a loner.

Minho know how much efforts Chaerin have to make everything on its track, her career, her life and future. She is seriously in love with Dara, and she will take anything to make it happens. 

"Tell me where that bastard is!" Minho shouting in front of the family.

"Who?" The grandfather ask nonchalantly to Minho.

"Your son."

"Oh the good for nothing son, what about it?"

"Tell me where he is, he took my sister money again."

"Oh, that dyke daugther? She's a disgrace, let a disgrace take out another disgrace. I don't care."

"I CARE!  And she's wayyy better than any of you." Minho slam the table, making everybody stare him in disbelief.

"You choose that dyke sister of yours? We never recognize her as a part of our family."

"And she never asked to be recognized either. She hate us to the bone."

"Then why bother?"

"Because I care. I love her. I want her trust, so she can lean to me anytime she need a family. A brother. That's as far as I can do for her."

"Hmph." The all mighty grandfather snorted, does not like the idea of having his best grandchild and the only perfect candidate of his chair is being softhearted to a unwanted child he despise so much.

"I just need my father location, and I'll give all my life to you. To the company." Minho hang his head low, he does not like to be conquered by his own grandfather.

His mortal enemy.

"Lemme think about it."

"Now, or never." He talks back, he does not have anytime and he does not like the idea being lose without a fight.

At least when he is finally offer himself to be his grandfather's toy for the rest of his life, he will have it with dignity. 

'This is for Chaerin...' He thought.

"I want his location, and him. In person. Then, the deal is on. Take it or leave it. You know what I'm capable to do grandpa."

"What makes you think I know where he is?" He snorted back to his grandson, sip his coffee and make a glance toward his another useless grandson.

"I know how you know almost everything, I learnt from you. I'm offering you once again, tell me."

"Fine. His location and him, himself. And you- son. Will do whatever I wanna do, marrying whoever I wanna you to and take over the reign."

"Tell me now, and we have a deal. And don't you ever dare lay your fingers on Chaerin."

"She's nothing, no one. Why would I care? All I wanted is you. To be my heir." The old man with a gray hair stated clearly what he wants for the younger man standing in front of him.

"Fine, but I'm not gonna live in this house." Minho make an excuses, one man in his middle age suddenly coming out and sit down then start to scribble something into the paper.

"Quit your job as the principal and start working your of in our company."

"Not, until I find a perfect replacement and after Chaerin is graduate."

"What so good about her anyway? Fine. But, after that you need to come to the company at all cost."

"Fine. She'll be graduate within five months. So, I have five months to be a principal and find my replacement."

"Twice in a week you have to shows up in the company. This is a must."

"Fine, I'll do it. Anything else?"

"Marry my friend's granddaugther."

"Tell me the name first and I'll consider."

"No, you do it as I said. Her name is Park Jiyeon."

"Fine- wait what? Jiyeon... as in Park Jiyeon the art student at my university?"

"Yes that one, I believe she have a strong connection with Chaerin. Just want to clear things up, so she wouldn't end up as a disgrace like Chaerin."

"CHAERIN IS NOT A DISGRACE!"

"Whatever. So, are you in?"

"FINE."

"Okay, secretary Choi. Take him to my useless son and have him sign everything you write."

"Yes sir." The middle aged man bowed to Minho's grandfather, soon he is excusing himself from the room.

 

 

The day after, Minho kidnapping Chaerin before the latter can ask anything else. He simply lift his little sister body from inside her apartment while sulking and talk to her girlfriend to continuing her life peacefully.

"I'm not going to let you go without explaining anything." Dara stood up in front of the door, while Minho still carrying struggling Chaerin in his arms.

"Well, this one is my sister." Minho pointing his finger to Chaerin.

"I'm not a toy! Get away from me!"

"That's my partner you held there, my sweetheart, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter