V: Not a Girl

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara has teaching and tutoring Chaerin for her interview about the scholarship, Chaerin told her she need it, because if she lose the scholarship, there is no way she can pay for the tuitition and she do not want Dara paying it for her. She just need some time to enchance her communication skill and more theory knowledge to support her talent.

Dara is now stop chatting or talking with people from the art community, but she is still contributing with knowledge and informations. She love everything about art, painting and designing, she is expert on that also. But, after knowing that her serious crush in the site is Chaerin, things getting more serious.

Eventhough nothing is happen between the two.

Chaerin still being the perfect assistant, a great housemate and a good chef. She make good samgyetang and chajangmyun, she also can make a good kimchi. She do not bring the night when Dara finally bust her, up to the surface, like nothing is exist.

The gold dragon still love to tease the red dragon, it is now even dare to bully the red dragon. But, the gold dragon is always, always lose when the black dragon shows up.

"Why are you always make the gold is lose againts the black?" 

"Because the red is like the black, black and red are the perfect couple. Didn't they? While gold... is not so good with red."

"Bull! Red can be perfect with gold." Dara raise her hand and make some color scratch on Chaerin sketch book, she is still leaning her body on Chaerin's shoulder while her right hand is drawing.

"...."

"There." Dara manage to make a color blend perfectly that match gold and red together.

"Oh."

"Now, lets go home."

"I'll go by bus." Chaerin put her art supplies into her bag, her answer make frown on her teacher's face.

"No, you're coming with me." Dara do not know she can make a sulking voice this annoying, usually her sulking voice is cute.

"But-"

"No but, I'm your teacher and student do what the teacher said."

"You're bullying me." Chaerin put a grin over her beautiful face, her eyes stares at her teacher with so many thoughts and she never know that being bullied by her eternal beauty teacher would feel this good.

"I'm always bullying you to get what I want." Dara explaining, she is right, without she is even notice for the past few months, having Chaerin as her assistant have lightened up her life.

"But Mrs. Park, the gossip-" Chaerin make her defense, and because they are in university library she call Dara with her formal attitude.

"You kissed me. Remember?" Dara lean her body toward her student, put her hands on her student's shoulder, whispering slowly, almost eat her student earlobe as she sipping the fragrance of the younger in front of her.

"I-I-I do." Chaerin answering, she is stammering by the way her teacher teasing her.

"Now I'm blackmailing you, come home with me. Understood?"

"Y-y-yes mam." 

"Follow me!" This cold and sadistic side of her, never once she show it for Jiyong and Hyuna, but she let the younger girl in front of her accept every bad things about her.

Dara remember how she stop all the communication with Hyuna because that womam keep calling she is cheating. With all her might she reject everything Hyuna told her, but the thought of losing Hyuna is no longer an issue for Dara. Something, deep down inside, she start to feeling a lost puzzle of her life is filled by the presence of Chaerin or Ciel. She is no longer feel the need to bother Jiyong as she is used too, even when she is being with Hyuna also. Chaerin herself, is enough to fill every empty places1 on her heart.

"What do you want to eat unnie?" Chaerin ask when it is the two of them inside the car.

"Jajangbap! Yours was tasty, I love it!"

"Okay, but we lack the ingredients."

"Let's buy it."

She waited for Chaerin to come out from the car and lock her fingers with Chaerin, then they walk into the supermarket. She told Chaerin to push the cart and she will hold Chaerin arm on the way to find the ingredients.

"I don't want pork, can we have chicken?"

"Okay." It is fun to shopping with Chaerin, Dara enjoying how the younger can be so demanding yet perfectionist with the ingredients she need to cook.

"I was always know you'll be cheating on me, and now I see the truth." Dara turn away only to see Hyuna, she is recognize the voice as Hyuna.

"She's my student, and I'm not cheating from you. And stop talking with me in public."

"Student? Yeah... you sleep with your student too aren't you? She's beautiful, I bet she's crazy about you and willing do to anything for you."

"Shut up!" Dara start to raise her voice, she is so mad right now but she cannot express it, so the only thing she can do is crying.

"Oh, the mighty Sandara Park can cry too? You've got to be kidding me." Hyuna keep attacking Dara with a harsh words, Chaerin pat her teacher's shoulder and walk closer to Hyuna.

She take something from her bag; a phone and two cards.

"Wait, I don't have money to make an international call. So, I use line to send a voice note. Here, Jiyong's oppa." Chaerin push the voice note button in her phone and they can hear Jiyong's sound.

"Hey, for whoever listen to this voice, my name is Kwon Jiyong, Sandara Park's lovely husband. And I feel really stupid for doing this, but for the sake of my cute dongsaeng, I did this. Lee Chaerin is living in my house with my permission, she is a student of my wife and she pay the rent to stay in my house by being a chef. Is this enough Chaerin?" Dara cannot stop her laugh when she hear Jiyong's voice giving a statement and Chaerin record it.

"Just in case people caught me, and this." Chaerin showing her student card along with her intern card in the university, working as an assistant teacher.

All of that make Hyuna shut and look at Chaerin with a surprise face, a girl dare to defend her and she do not have to use a lot of words to like the common girl. Even Dara is impressed by the way Chaerin make Hyuna to shut up, she is use her logic more than her feeling to shut a mouth of a woman like Hyuna, who is very good at using her tongue to have a cat fight.

"How old are you girl?"

"I'm not a girl, I'm twenty and my name is Lee Chaerin, not you." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter