XXIV: Again

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last two weeks in Busan is being hectic for Chaerin, with the help of Dara she can bring perfection to her painting. Soften her brush method, bring more story on every line and color. Chaerin finally finishes the paintings needed for Sungwoo's client, for his new hotel and it will be put in the new hall of the hotel with an art theme.

Not only she received a money for the internship, Chaerin also get the percentage for her paintings. Thus, gives Chaerin a quite lot of money.

'Oh, I can survive for less th six months before finally go to Venice!' Chaerin seems really happy, that way she does not have to depend on Dara too much. 

"You still need to learn Italian and prepare for your exam next week." Dara give Chaerin a reminder, made the younger girl slump her body on the bed and groaning.

"Whyyyyy did you have to remind meee?" She is whining like a kid.

"..." Dara only Chaerin's hair.

"You know, we art people should have a different language." Chaerin whine and snuggles to Dara's embrace.

"What is that?" Ever since their intimate confession, Chaerin has been more open to her and show Dara her childish side often.

Dara cannot help herself but smile noticing this side of Chaerin, she does not need a perfection from Chaerin. That is not what she want from the younger girl, Chaerin complete her. 

And that is all matter, she can and will accept any side of Chaerin. Even the most annoying one, like today when Chaerin do not want to study and make a pouting face to her.

"Art language." Chaerin answering and she giggles when she heard her own voice.

"And how?" Dara cannot hold herself from smiling, waiting for the nexr stupidly genius words from Lee Chaerin.

"Colors, brush , design, shape... Kind of that. That's easier for us and we understand perfectly." Chaerin explain, Dara cannot agree more.

The art and design their created are more than enough to be called a communication. It is a way for artist to speak to public about their life and their own feeling. Chaerin for example, her paintings was dominated by dark influence and lonely feeling, her brush srtokes full with uncertainty yet there are a longing feeling to be loved or loves someone. And lately her painting seems more cheerfull and brighter, the brush seems more lighter and happier, all the sketch and design were near to perfection of a definition someone in love.

When Paola sees that and hearing Dara explanation in her accent English, she could not help it but feels proud and happy. She is confident that their gallery in Venice will be a huge success, Paris is not the city of love, Venice is. That is what Chaerin says.

A gondola ride in the river, the artistic building, the people even the restaurant are filled with love and art. One of Chaerin's painting were made as Paola favorite, she decided to put thay painting in Venice, rather than sell it to Sungwoo's friend.

It is a painting of a woman in red dress, standing in a gondola surrounded by a beautiful landmark, a bluish water. The brown wavy hair were swaying following the wind, the painting were simple yet full with passion. When Paola asked Chaerin about it, she simply answer with;

"My life and future." And with that Paola can understand how the girl picture her future life; Venice, art, beauty and least but no last, Dara.

The Gondola have a deeper meaning, it is something that telling people that the painter wants to settle down and be comfortable with the new surrounding. Venice means Gondola, and having the woman she love in a gondola means she wants the woman to ride along with her to the journey in their new life. The water were so calm yet a bit wavy, so the journey will not going to be all easy. Yet, the woman in red standing tall with a strong gondola protecting her. 

Paola smiles when she read Chaerin's painting and Dara cannot help but blushing all over again. Chaerin is right, they do not need to learn anymore language, the arit itself already tell them everything they need.

"Yes, you're right baby Rin..." Dara agress.

"I'm genius right?" She smile proudly.

"You're, but... that is if all the people in the world can understand art language."

"Yea I know..." Chaerin make a deep sigh and snuggles more, they will going back to Seoul tonight and she will start her acceleration program starting on Monday.

Two days from now.

"Professor Kyubin will be your mentor for the next five months." 

"And you'll be my private tutor right?" Chaerin give Dara her ultimate aegyo, which is very rare to see from Chaerin.

Very rare. Almost never.

Because Chaerin only be herself when she is with Dara, not being perfect as she did with the other woman in her past relationship.

"Depends..." Dara start to tease Chaerin, she miss Chaerin's blunt answer to her ulterior motives.

"On how good I do the task? Such as remembering?"

"That, and how fast are you."

"Fast? I'm slow miss Dara, I do things slowly, with care an perfection."

"Hmmm... that should do it." Dara smirk, she lost her charm of having an ulterior motives.

"Well, miss... I do think I can learn more with an extra hour." Chaerin smiling, Dara only look at Caerin with her eyes widened.

Cannot believe she was beaten in her own game.

"Fine, let's have extra hour. I'm the teacher, my rules." 

"I'll manage. I'm a good pupil." Chaerin smile widely and finishing packing, giving Dara her best innocent smile.

"Euh this baby..."

"Your baby..." Chaerin make a correction.

"Aigoo..." Dara jump on Chaerin and straddle the latter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter