9

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

The press con. going smoothly. Even there’re some of the reporters cross the line but we still can manage it. Now, the whole industry (and world maybe?) know that Yunjae is adopted by BEAST and Dujun and I are the father and mother of him, based on the birth cert that we get. Today, 1 thing settle. Mr. Hong, being understanding as he is, give me permission to work from home. Well, I can still drop at the studio to work if I want. He also gave us permission to rearrange our current room. Since we have Yunjae in the dorm, our managers will live in the other apartment unit, right in front of us. We still can’t sneak out easily. Hehehe… About the new arrangement, the kids are now bickering again… ==”

“Kiki, I want to be in the same room as you,” Yoseob said.

“Mwo??? Andwae! Kiki hyung will be with me,” Dongwoon said.

“Pweeeaasseeee???” here go his aegyo bomb again. Hahahaha… Well, don’t really work well with your almost namja-face, Yang Yoseob.

“Nope. Kiki hyung will be in the same room with me. Full stop,”

“Fine! I’ll go with Seungie hyung. We’re Hyunseob anyway,” Yoseob said and stuck his tongue.

“Yahhh~~ Stop bickering, can you? I’m having a hard time to make Yunjae sleep here,” I nagged. When Yunjae almost close his eyes, their sudden high pitch voice make him wide awake again. It is his nap time right now.

“Oppsss… Sorry umma,” Dongwoon and Yoseob said.

“Eung~~ Now you guys better pack your things up before Dujunie come home,” I said.

“Nae, umma~~” they said in unison and started doing their job. Since Dujun and I are the father and mother, we’ll be staying in the same room and of course, with Yunjae too. Did I tell you guys we’re moving into the new apartment? Yeah, we’re moving into the new one. The bigger and more comfortable one since we’re now 7. Thanks to Mr. Hong. ^^

“Umma, when will appa come home?” Dongwoon asked.

“I don’t know. He went with manager hyungs to see the new house,” I said. Yunjae is now finally sleep in my lap.

“Is Yunjae sleeping?” he asked again. I nodded.

“Junnie hyung, you can rest too. The panda image don’t really suit you, though,” he said.

“Panda image?”

“Yeah~~ Your eye bag… just like panda,” he said and giggled. I glared.

“Come on hyung, take a rest too. We’ll look after Yunjae,” Kikwang said.

“Arasseo~~ I just sleep here, beside Yunjae,” I said. Hyunseung threw me a cushion. After laying Yunjae on the carpet, I took place beside him. It took me a second to fall asleep.

 

 

(NO ONE POV)

“Pity Junhyung hyung,” Dongwoon blurted when the BEAST umma fall asleep.

“Eoh? Why?” Hyunseung asked.

“Well, because he have to take responsibility to take care of Yunjae,” Dongwoon reasoned.

“I agree. This is all Dujun hyung fault,” Yoseob said.

“Why is his fault? Dujun hyung also didn’t know who the mother is, right?” Dongwoon said.

“It’s true but don’t you think umma will be mad if he know the truth?” Yoseob said.

“What truth?”

“Well, Dujunie said to umma that Gayoon left the baby in front of his house. Actually he took the baby from the orphanage,” Yoseob spill out the truth.

“Chinjja? I thought it was really Dujunie hyung son,” Dongwoon said.

“Well, not really. Dujunie hyung told us that he want to adopted a son but he want Junhyung hyung as the mother,” Kikwang said. Yoseob nodded.

“Whoaa~~ This is no joke. Really like in drama,” Dongwoon said.

“That’s the power of love,” Hyunseung sudden comments make everyone eyes on him.

“Wae? Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Mind to explain, Seungie hyung?” Dongwoon said.

“Enough for you to know that,” Hyunseung said and smirked. The conversation was put on halt because Dujun is finally home.

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!! ^_^

25th May 2014, 1242