.32

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

Finally, manage to update!!!

I'm so sorry for the delay... OTL OTL

I've been drawning into my own world of fantasies... :'(

By the way, tomorrow i will start my new semester which mean, this fic will be neglected once again... *sigh*

Anyway, enjoy this first... ^_^

Tell me what you think and maybe you guys can give me a prompt for next chapter??? (^_^)

 

=================================================================================================================

 

“Dada, where is mama?” Yunjae asked.

“Mama is inside there. We’ll meet him soon,” Dujun replied. Frankly, he almost lost his mind when he found his beloved wife inside the bathroom. And he pray hard that nothing bad happen to his dearest.

“Mr. Yoon?” a man with white coat asked and approach them.

“Yes?”

“Come, I have some explanation to do,” the doctor said and smiled.

“Can I bring him too?” Dujun asked while eyeing his son.

“Yes, yes. No problem,” the nice doctor said and smiled. Both Dujun and Yunjae walk into the doctor room.

“Have a sit,” the doctor said. Both sat, with Yunjae on Dujun lap.

“So, is there anything wrong with Junhyung, doctor?” Dujun cannot contain his urge anymore and asked. The doctor chuckled.

“No, there’s nothing wrong with him. He just worn out and fatigue. I know you guys just finished your concert, right?” the doctor said and smiled. Dujun nodded.

“My niece is a big fan of you guys so, yeah, I know bits about you,” the doctor added.

“But doctor, what’s with the bleeding?” Dujun asked.

“You didn’t know that your husband is pregnant?” the doctor asked.

“Bwo??!!! Pregnant??!!!”

 

 

Junhyung opened his eyes when he feel someone snuggled closer to his side. He blinks his eyes several times to wash away the blurry vision.

“Yunjae?” he spoke. The boy hummed and snuggled closer. He smiled and caresses the boy hair but soon, his smile fade away when he remember something. His hand quickly make its way to his stomach. And he cried….

 

 

Dujun just walked into Junhyung room when he heard a sob.

“Hey~~ Why are you crying? Are you hurting somewhere?” Dujun asked, panic clearly shown on his face.

“I’m sorry, Doo~ I’m really sorry~~” Junhyung hug Dujun tight. Dujun who still cannot grasp of what happening hugged his husband.

“Shhh~~~ You shouldn’t be crying. Shhh~~~ There’s nothing to be sorry,” Dujun said while rubbing Junhyung back in attempt to soothe him.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. If I didn’t careless, we will not lost him. We wont lost him~~” Junhyung said between his super heavy sobbed.

“Heyyy~~ Shhhh~~~ Stop crying first, please,” Dujun said. Luckily, Yunjae was fast asleep on Junhyung bed. After some time, Junhyung stop crying but still shuddering. Dujun laid his husband on the bed and moved Yunjae to the couch.

“Wanna something?” Dujun asked.

“Just warm water please,” Junhyung replied, face showing guilt. Dujun handed him a glass os warm water, as he asked. After manage to make himself calm, Junhyung grab Dujun hand and intertwined their fingers.

“I’m sorry Doo. I am really sorry. Because of me, we lost our baby,” Junhyung muttered slowly, head hanging low.

“Heyyy~~ Enough with the sorry okay,” Dujun said. Junhyung start to cry again and Dujun become panic once again.

“Heyyy~~ Junnie baby, listen to me, will you?” Dujun asked while tightening their intertwined fingers. Junhyung nodded.

“And listen to me carefully, don’t interrupt, got it?” Dujun said again. Junhyung nodded weakly.

“Okay, good boy,” Dujun stop a while to peck Junhyung lips.

“First of all, you don’t have to be sorry. Well, there’s nothing you should be sorry by the way. Secondly, we don’t lose anything. We kind of almost lost the baby but he’s strong. He still hanging here because he want to meet his awesome parents and hyung,” Dujun couldn’t finished his words when Junhyung hugged him tightly. Dujun smiled. He let the latter to cry all he want while rocking him.

“Baby~ Are you asleep?” Dujun asked when Junhyung was breathing steadily and softly. He felt Junhyung shook his head.

“Wanna sleep with me?” Dujun asked again and he earned a nod. He smiled.

“Here, lay down,” Dujun guided Junhyung to lay on his bed. Junhyung shift himself to make some space for Dujun. Dujun climbed up the bed and settle himself beside his lover. Junhyung instinctively snuggled closer to Dujun.

“Sleep baby. You’ve cried so much today,” Dujun said. Junhyung head safely tucked under his chin.

“And baby need to sleep too,” Dujun said again while placing a kiss on Junhyung forehead.

“I’m sorry,” Junhyung muttered again.

“Shhh~~~ Stop saying you’re sorry, will you? The baby is fine and he need us now, he need you mostly,” Dujun said and showered Junhyung with kisses.

“How about Yunjae?” Junhyung asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Do you think he will be okay?”

“I’m sure he will be super excited when he know about this news. He had been dying to have dongsaeng you know,” Dujun said. Junhyung chuckled.

“I really love him like he is my son,” Junhyung said.

“He IS our son. He is ours for forever,” Dujun said. Junhyung smiled. He look up at him Dujun.

“I love you Doo,” Junhyung said place a kiss on Dujun lips.

 

=================================================================================================================

 

9th November 2014, 2327