13

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

“We’re going first,” the boys said. I nodded. Dujun already gone for his schedule really early in the morning.

“Okay. Take care~~” I said. They all take turn to kiss little Yunjae. He must be happy right now because being love not only by 1 hyung, but 4 hyung.

“Woonie hyung go first, Yunjae-ah. Be nice to umma, eoh?” Dongwoon said.

“Kiki hyung and Seobie hyung will go too, love you,” the boys kiss Yunjae cheeks.

“I’ll go too. Saranghae Yunjae-ah~~” Hyunseung said. He was rushing because he woke up late today.

“Annyeong hyungs~~ Yunjae will be a good to umma. Make lots money and buy Yunjae a lot of toys, okay?” I imitates baby voice. How it sounds? Hehehe… Can you imagine it??

“Hyung!! Your voice is cute!!!” Dongwoon shouted. I glared at him. They now rushing down because manager hyung shouted already.

“So, Yunjae-ah, appa is working. Your hyungs too. Only you and me. What should we do now?” I asked the little boy. I look around.

“Our house need to be cleaned though. You play here, okay? I’m have to do some house chores,” I said and lay Yunjae on his playing mattress.

“Hmmm, Dujun is genius enough. Why I never thought to buy this?” I mumbled alone.

“Play with this Pikachu plushie okay?” I smiled to him and left him. I inspect each of the room. As I expected, there’re in total mess!!! They’re so dead when they’re home tonight.

“I’m done with your hyungs room. When will they manage to tidy up their room by themselves?? I’m so tired,” I said and sighed.

“Now, I have to date with the kitchen. You stay here, okay? I can see you so don’t be naughty,” I said and pinched the baby cheeks. He giggled.

“Doing all the house chores, with Yunjae playing in the living room, I feel like I’m the real housewife,hehehe…”

“What’s so funny, umma?” someone said and back hugged me.

“Yahhh~~~ You scared me,” I glared when I realized it was Dujun actually.

“Hahahaha…. You’re so funny when you talked alone. Cute~~” he said. Luckily I didn’t face him because my face is so damn red.

“Yahh~ Let me go. I want to finish wash dishes first,” I said.

“What if I don’t want?” he said. Aisshhh…. Dugeun~ Dugeun~

“Cheongmal… Do it now or…”

“Or what?”

“Or this,” I said and splashed water to his face. Hahahahaha~~~

“Yahhhh~~~” he move a step backward. I took this chance to run away to the living room.

“Yunjae-ah, help umma. Appa is being naughty,” I said to Yunjae and pouted.

“Yunjae-ah, don’t trust umma,” he said. Yunjae is laughing right now.

“You’re so happy to see umma and appa bickering, huh?” Dujun said and tickled the baby boy. I took the chance to finish what I stop just now. I should left the father and son to play together. They should have time together too, right??

“You finished early today, eoh?” I asked.

“Hmmm…. I missed Yunjae so much,” he said. I smiled.

“Luckily he didn’t cry this morning, like yesterday,” I said.

“Eoh? You didn’t cry? Good boy,” he said and tickled the boy, again. Yesterday, Yunjae was crying like a crazy when he realized Dujun is not around. I almost going crazy yesterday. ==”

“Yahh~~ Don’t tickle him too much. He might vomit,” I said when Yunjae can’t stop laughing.

“Yunjae-ah, umma is nagging us. Let’s go and disturb umma,” he said and makes Yunjae rode a human plane… (A/N : you understand me, right?).

“Umma, what are you doing??? Yunjae is hungry,” Dujun imitates baby voice and make Yunjae cling on my back. He puts Yunjae arms around my neck.

“Yahhh~~ Take him back… He might fall,” I said.

“Yunjae-ah, appa forget to buy baby carrier. I’ll buy it next time so that umma can always carry you around,” he talked and support the baby.

“Baby carrier? What’s that?”

“Well, something like this,” he said and take out his phone to search on the net. He shoved me the phone.

“What??? You want me to hold Yunjae like this??”

“Why not? Yunjae is love to be hold by umma~~” again, he imitates baby voice.

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!! ^^

baby carrier is something like this... /facepalm/

 

 

1st June 2014, 0648