19

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

Is he really mad at me?? I didn’t mean to push him too hard. It’s just I’m too surprised to see him so close in front of my face. Aigoo~~

“Yunjae-ah~ What should I do?? Seems appa is mad at me,” I said and caressing the boy hair.

“I wish I could sleep peacefully like you now,” I really adore Yunjae. He’s just too cute. I don’t know but I got the feeling that Yunjae is wasn’t Dujun and Gayoon son. The way Gayoon looks surprised when we bring Yunjae to Cube tell me there’s something that Dujunie is hiding from me. And because of that thing, I’m spacing out. He surprised me and I pushed him.

“Haiissshhh~~” I hissed and went back to our bed. If he really sleep outside, that’s mean tonight will be the first night I’m sleeping alone, when he’s around.

“Why it is difficult when it came to heart matter? Why??” I mumbled. The sleepiness already took over me but when I was about to sleep, I feel the empty space beside me just now, is occupied.

“Doo????”

“Sorry if I woke you up. It’s just comfortable to sleep here,” he said. His voice is different and I know, he was sulking.

“Doo~~” I called when the silence engulf us.

“Hmmm??”

“Not sleeping yet?”

“Well, not really. Wae?”

“I’m sorry,” I said. Fighting the tears that are already want to fall.

“Ani~~ I’m at a fault too,” he said.

“But still, I feel guilty,” I said. aiisshhh…. Dear eyes, what happen to you? Did you guys just burst?? Because the tears is now freely fall down my cheeks.

 

(DUJUN POV)

“It’s okay. I deserved it,” I replied. Well, I kind of sulky just now but now I’m totally fine except my back. Oucchh~~

“Err… Okay… Goodnight,” he said but there’s something different in that voice. It sound hoarse. I turn to only meet his back. I inspect it closely and he’s shaking and sobbing. Wait a second? Is my Junnie cry??

“Junnie, are you okay?” I asked.

“Nae~~ I’m… O…kay…” he said, trying his hard to hide his sobs.

“Hey~ Are you okay? Why are you crying?” I asked and turned him so that he face me.

“I just don’t… know…” he said. Okay, the JOKER is now crying and sobbing but why??

“Shhh… Just cry… I’m here,” I said and embrace him. He buried his face on my chest and crying hard. Tried to sooth him with some sweet words but it didn’t work. In the end, I just drawing some random patterns on his back and just keep my mouth shut.

“Thank… You…” he said and try to free himself from my embrace.

“Just… sleep like this tonight,” I said and tighten the embrace. I think he’s blushing right now because he’s punching my chest softly. I chuckled.

“Don’t have to be shy. You’re my wife anyway,” I said and . The punch continue as he buried his face harder on my chest.

“Let’s just sleep, okay? Tomorrow we have to settle about our passport and some other thing for our vacation,” I said and caressing his hair. He nodded.

“Sleep tight, baby,” I said and plant a soft yet loving kiss on his head. It took me a second to drift into my wonderful dreamland, with Junhyung.

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!!!! ^_^

20th June 2014, 2318