4

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

It’s noon and Yunjae finally awake, exactly after we’re having our simple brunch. He’s crying right now. Dujun already go and get him. After finished prepared his milk, I’m heading back to living room to see Yunjae is being held by Hyunseung, a rare sight to see.

“Whoaaa~~ He didn’t cry when Hyunseung hold him. Hahahaha~~~ You’ll be the one who will babysit him the most,” Yoseob said and laugh. Yunjae also laugh. I think he found it funny to see older boy them him rolling in the floor, laughing.

“Hyung, how old is he?” asked Dongwoon.

“I think maybe around 3 months old. Oh yeah, his name is Yoon Yunjae,” Dujun said.

“Yunjae-ah~~ This is Woonie hyung. Nice to meet you,” Dongwoon said and shake the little hands. Yunjae smiled.

“I’m Kiki hyung,” Kikwang also do the same.

“I’m Sobbie hyung. The one who holding you right now is Seungi hyung. You seem really like him, huh Yunjae-ah?” said Yoseob. Yunjae flapping his hand. Maybe it’s the sign that he’s happy.

“Seungie, give Yunjae to Junnie. He never hold Yunjae yet,” Dujun said. I was froze. He want me to hold Yunjae??

“Junnie, here,” Hyunseung shove Yunjae to me. Carefully I tried to hold Yunjae and it’s awkward!!!!

“You have to support his with your hand,” Dujun said and help me get into a proper way of holding baby.

“This is comfortable for both the baby and you,” he added. I nodded. It does more comfortable and less awkward for me and for Yunjae too, I think, because he’s smiling happily right now.

“Wahhh~~~ Yunjae is smiling from ears to ears. He seems to know he was in his umma arms right now,” Kikwang said. Everybody, including Dujun nodded. Yunjae even clapping his hands.

“Yunjae-ah, be nice to me, eoh?” I said. He giggled. Why does I think he understand all of us saying??

“Try to feed him,” Dujun said. I nodded. Asked Yoseob to get the bottle and put Yunjae on a position so that I can feed him.

“See, you’re not awkward anymore. I think you really got the mother instinct. You even know how to place him comfortably for feeding,” Dujun praised me. I smiled. Proud of myself. Hehehe… Now, I think I can be the mother for Yunjae…

“Hyung! I have a sugeestion,” said Yoseob.

“What kind of suggestion?” Dujun asked.

“How about we make a duty to feed Yunjae and prepare his milk when he is with us?” Yoseob said.

“Nice idea. Then all of you will have equal time with him,” Dujun said. I’m just hearing what they say.

“Should we make it within an hour?” said Dongwoon.

“How about two person in a team and have two shift?” Hyunseung suggest.

“Mind to explained?” I said. Yunjae still in my lap, enjoying his milk.

“Yoseob and I will be in the same team. Kikwang and Dongwoon. Within 11 hours, starting from 7 am until 6 pm, we’ll take care of Yunjae. Umma and appa will take care of him at night, starting from 6 pm until 7 am. Morning shift is from 7 am until 1 pm and evening shift start from 1 pm until 6 pm. The team who are in-charge for the evening shift will take the morning shift the next day and this will continue,” said Hyunseung. Even though he has 4D personality, his brain sometime worth for us.

“Can you please draft the roster? I’m not really get it,” Yoseob said. Kiwoon also nodded.

“It’s like this,” Hyunseung said after drafting it.

 

 

7am – 1 pm

1 pm – 6 pm

6 pm – 7 am

Monday

 

 

 

Tuesday

 

 

 

Wednesday

 

 

 

Thursday

 

 

 

Friday

 

 

 

Saturday

 

 

 

Sunday

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who’ll be the first morning shift?” Kikwang asked.

“Rock-paper-scissors,” Dujun and I said in unison. The kids looks at us and we look at each other.

“You guys surely have chemistry,” Hyunseung blurted. I just wore poker face and so do Dujun. After a few rounds of rock-paper-scissors, Kiwoon end up as the first to be on duty and this is how the complete duty roster looks like.

 

 

 

7 am – 1 pm

1 pm – 6 pm

6 pm – 7 am

Monday

Kiwoon

Hyunseob

Umma & Appa

Tuesday

Hyunseob

Kiwoon

Umma & Appa

Wednesday

Kiwoon

Hyunseob

Umma & Appa

Thursday

Hyunseob

Kiwoon

Umma & Appa

Friday

Kiwoon

Hyunseob

Umma & Appa

Saturday

 

 

 

Sunday

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Weekend, we’ll look after him together and for the next week, you guys shift the roster. If this week start with Kiwoon, then next week start with Hyunseob. Fair and square,” Dujun said and approved the duty roster. The kids nodded in unison.

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!!!

20th May 2014, 2323