5

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

“Kids, how about we go shopping? Our dorms lacking of baby thing,” said Dujun.

“Are you serious? What if the netizen find out about Yunjae? Surely he’ll get the unnecessary attention. He’s still young,” protested me. What I’m saying is make sense, right? Yunjae is only 3 months old and I’m sure he’ll be freaking out with all the flashes and crowded people.

“Junnie hyung, let’s just go with Dujun hyung suggestion. We don’t even have a cradle for him. How will my Yunjae sleep tonight?” Dongwoon said with his aegyo. Come to think of it, his words are all true. Yunjae-ah, you need a baby bed, right?

“And one more thing, tomorrow we have to register Yunjae. He still hasn’t been registered,” Dujun added.

“Mwo?? Are you kidding? He’s already 3 months and yet you not register his birth?” I asked, totally surprised.

“Yahh~ Don’t you forget? She left him in front of my house this morning. I myself don’t even know the existence of him,” he said.

“She? Who is she?” Kikwang asked. I can sense Dujun send him a deathful glare that enough to make him flinched and hide behind Dongwoon.

“So tomorrow we’re going to register Yunjae together. I already told manager hyung and also our CEO. He also want to hold a press conference tomorrow after we’ve done with the legislative thing,” he said. I nodded. There’s no use for me to against it. As I said before, he was well prepared.

“So, the shopping trip is on, right?” Yoseob asked and smiled.

“Who said it’s not?? Go and dress up. Be ready in 15 minutes,” Dujun ordred and like a birds, all the kids flew into their room to change, totally like a 5 years old kids… ==”

“Are you mad at me?” he suddenly asked.

“Mad at you? Why?”

“Because all of these sudden thing. You being umma for Yunjae, have a weekend disturbed, have to take care of Yunjae,” he said while playing with Yunjae who are currently in my lap.

“Well, at first I was mad but now it’s okay. I’m starting to enjoy it,” I said sincerely and smile. He looks at me intensely that I can feel a blush creep out on my cheeks.

“We’re done!!!” thanks to the kids who are appeared on a right time. ^___^

“Okay!! Now, let’s umma getting ready with all the babies need,” he said and grinned. I glared but still bring my body to the kitchen to prepare milk enough for the shopping trip.

“Appa, I want to hold him,” Yoseob asked.

“Sure but don’t get hyperactive. He might scared,” Dujun said and hand Yunjae to Yoseob. Yunjae only smile and smile. He looks really happy. I myself also smiled.

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!! Short chappie though... hope you'll enjoy.. ^^

20th May 2014, 2328