.35

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

Helo guyss!!!! sorry, im a bit late... i promise to update this fic last night but unfortunatelly, i caught a fever and also a cold...

this illness was so suddent.. i'm sorry for any mistakes...

i hope you guys enjoy this little piece of my idea...

your comments are my strongest strenght.. ^_^

 

=================================================================================================================

 

“Where’s Junnie?” the first sentence was out from Yoseob mouth. They all practically ran to the hospital once Dujun informed them.

 

“Doctor still with him,” Dujun replied with a heavy sighed.

“Dada~~~” Yunjae whined. The little boy know something was wrong so he cries.

“Hey~ Hey~ Shhh… Dada is here, stop crying eoh?” Dujun tried to coo the little one.

“Mama~ Where is mama?”

“He’s inside. Don’t worry, the best doctors are with him. I bet he doesn’t want to see you like this,” Dujun wiped the tears on his son cheeks.

“I’m afraid dada. I had a nightmare and it’s really scary. Mama was lying with a lot of blood, you were screaming like a crazy and baby keep wailing,” Yunjae keep crying. All of them stay silent. Hyunseung is cradling Nara who start to wiggle while Kikwang is feeding Dongni who seems asleep.

“It’s just a nightmare dear. Nightmare doesn’t became reality. Stop crying please?” Dujun tried once again. He himself also surprised with the little nightmare.

“Promise me dada, we won’t lose mama right?” Yunjae asked. Dujun kissed Yunjae crown.

“Yes dear, we won’t lose him. I promise,” Dujun stated. Yunjae nodded and his cry also subsided.

“Appa, tired~” he murmured. Dujun pulled him up and settled him on his laps.

“Sleep baby. When you woke up, everything will be fine,” Dujun said while Yunjae hair. Kiwoon and Hyunseob couple who watched the situation couldn’t help but to feel sorry for the little one. They pray hard that everything will be fine.

 

 

 

“Heyy~” Dujun whispered. Junhyung tried to open his eyes.

“Doo~~” he whimper. Junhyung already in the verge of crying. His hands already roaming to his own stomach.

“Baby~ Don’t cry please,” Dujun said. His own eyes were teary.

“We lost him right? We lost the baby~” Junhyung end up crying. Dujun was fast enough to hug the latter.

“I’m sorry Doo. I’m sorry~ We lost our child. We lost him~” Junhyung keep murmured. His face was totally sank in Dujun chest.

“No dear, we lost nothing. She is strong. She’s doing fine,” Dujun whispered softly. He can feel Junhyung stiffened in the hug.

“She? How did you know?” Junhyung look directly into Dujun eyes, seeking conformation.

“Doctor said. She is strong, just like you,” Dujun said, wipe the remaining tears that flow.

“But… But…” Junhyung was speechless. The door creak open and the nurse walked in with the newborn girl. Dujun took the bundle of joy from the nurse and thanked her before walking towards Junhyung.

“Hello to Mama dear~” Dujun cooed. The baby girl wriggled and yawn before flutter her eyes open. She look into Dujun eyes before form a small smile.

“Here, hold her,” Dujun shove their baby girl to Junhyung. With a trembling hands, Junhyung cradle the little girl and kissed her.

“Thank you dear. Thank you for being strong till the end,” he kissed her crown. The baby squirmed before snuggled closer to Junhyung chest, as if she know she was in her mother arms. Dujun who witnessed the moment took a chance to snap a pic of both of them. Finally, their bundle of joy come into the world. And he bet, Yunjae must be squeaking in his high pitch tomorrow morning when he knew his little dongsaeng is finally here.

 

=================================================================================================================

15th January 2015, 2104