.34

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

Updated!!!!!!!!

hihihihik.... ^_^

Enjoy this update dear... i hope this is fluff enough... *hides*

By the way, this fic is really heading towards the ends... so sad... *sobs sobs*

I'm having fun writing this since this is my first ever 2jun fanfic..

okayy, sto the drama and happy reading!!!!

Tell me what you think okay???

p/s : ppppsssssttttt....... less then 7 comments then i will not update this fic... *mehrong*

=================================================================================================================

“Yahh~ Where are you taking me?” Junhyung asked and whined in the same time.

“Somewhere special. Trust me,” Dujun said while kissing Junhyung fingers.

“Drive with both of your hand please,” Junhyung said but Dujun just chuckled. Somehow during the pregnancy Junhyung has become quite freak especially when it involves driving.

“Okay,” Dujun simply nodded. He knew, there’s no point to argue with his Junnie because in the end, the latter would pout.

“Are you taking me to dinner date?” Junhyung blurted. His eyes wandered around the surrounding.

“Yes I am,”

“But I’m 8th month pregnant. Don’t you think it will gain interest of people around?”

“Baby, listen okay. Tonight we are out as a normal citizen. Yoon Doojoon and Yoon Junhyung are the citizen of Korea, not a K-pop idol so could you please stop freak out?” Dujun asked gently. Junhyung mumbled something inaudible and yeah, he was pouting.

“Stop pouting or I’ll kiss you,” Dujun teased. Junhyung just pouted even more. When they’re stopping at the red light, Dujun takes this chance to kiss the pout away.

“Yahh~~” Junhyung whined but he smile nevertheless. Dujun never failed to calm him whenever he wanted to sulk.

“I told you,” Dujun said and shrugged. Junhyung link his arm with Dujun’s free arms.

“Eoh? I thought you didn’t like me driving with one hand?” Dujun asked, little bit confused with Junhyung sudden changed.

“Well, I guess I’m not anymore,” Junhyung glaces at Dujun with a wide grinned. Dujun smiled, totally amused. No wonder people said pregnant women (and men also) have mood swings. Silence engulf them in a very comforting way.

“You’re warm Doojoonie,” Junhyung purred.

“Hey~~ Don’t sleep yet,” Dujun said.

“I know but you’re just too warm. And comforting,” Junhyung said, snuggled closer. Dujun bent down to kiss Junhyung crown.

“I love you Junnie,” he uttered.

“I love you more, YoonDoo,” Junhyung replied, eyes almost glued together. He knew with his current position and protruding stomach, he will soon has a severe back ache but he didn’t care. Dujun warmness just too tempting.

“If you really love me more, please go back to your original position baby. I don’t want you to get hurt later,” Dujun said carefully but voice laced with concern and worry.

“Aishhh~~ Your leader mood is on,” Junhyung joked but he still do as he has been told.

“Good boy,” Dujun ruffled the latter hair. Junhyung only smiled. His hand busy caressing his tummy.

“Aegi-ah, your dada is a reliable leader. I hope you will become one too in the future,” Junhyung talked with his baby. He can feel the baby kicked and he can’t help but to smile.

“Doo, I’m positive our baby will be a good leader in the future, just like you,” Junhyung said. Dujun only hummed in response because he was busy looking for an empty slot to park his car. Didn’t received any more response, Junhyung look at his Dujun. Only then he realized that Dujun is busy ogling to find an empty slot. He just smiled. He really feel the happiness right now.

 

 

“Nice place you got here,” Junhyung complemented once they were settled in the restaurant. Dujun actually booked an outside table so they could enjoy the night view but with Junhyung condition and also the chilly wind, he decided to settle down inside. It’s much warmer and comfortable.

“You deserved this. Plus, I think this is the first time I bring you out after you got pregnant,” Dujun said. They both placed their order and keep gazing into each other.

“Having you by my side is the greatest thing that ever happened to me Doo,” Junhyung said. Their hands intertwined together on the table.

“You are my miracle,” Dujun replied with a grinned.

“Cheesy,”

“Your husband anyway,” Dujun winked. Junhyung tried to glare but ended up smiling cutely.

“Actually I’ve book an outside table but since its quite chilly so I think its better if we settle inside,” Dujun said. Junhyung nodded in understanding.

“It’s okay. As long I’m with you, it doesn’t matter,” Junhyung replied. They both keep talking about their sweet memories and of course, their experience raising Yunjae over the dinner.

“I bet, we will have less problem with little one,” Dujun said. Junhyung nodded, agree.

“I think it will be easier since you already train me with Yunjae before,” Junhyung remarked. Dujun just laughed.

“I never thought you will agree because you know, you don’t like kid that much,” Dujun said.

“Yeah I know but guess its fate? Because of Yunjae I got you, we got married and now expecting our own baby,” Junhyung said.

“True! But I don’t know how to tell Yunjae later,”

“That he’s adopted?” Junhyung added. Dujun nodded.

“Let’s just keep it as secret. He even has your surname so I think it won’t be a problem,” Junhyung said. What Dujun said is true. Some times in the future, they will let Yunjae know the truth but as of now, they will keep it as secret unless something happen.

“He is our son so yeah, let’s keep it a secret,” Dujun voiced. They keep talking with each other until Junhyung whimper, feeling uncomfortable.

“Junnie, are you okay?” Dujun asked, worry written all over his face.

“I’m fine. Just ocassional cramp,” Junhyung replied. Yes, since yesterday he’s been experiencing a stomach cramp. It happen once in a while.

“Let’s go home,” Dujun said. Junhyung nodded. Indeed, he really wants to be in bed, cuddling with Dujun.

“Can you walk?” Dujun asked when he see Junhyung having trouble with standing.

“Can you hold me please?” Junhyung pleaded. He didn’t know why but his stomach is cramping so much. He even face difficulty to walk right now.

“Okay. Careful okay. Watch your step,” Dujun said. He help Junhyung to walk to their car. Somehow, his heart beating nervously and he didn’t like it.

“Doo…” Junhyung barely able to call his name. Dujun looked at his side but Junhyung already fell limp on his, out of conscious.

“Junhyung!”

 

=================================================================================================================

12th January 2015, 2307