1

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

Hi guys!!! Nice to meet you…. I’m the Joker, Yong Junhyung imnida… ^^

Well, this is my not-so-sweet (?) love story….

Eumm….. I don’t really know how to describe it…

Let’s just check it out~~ ^___^

 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

The phone rang… I just ignore it.... what the hell he’s thinking right now?? Today is freaking Sunday, WEEKEND!!! I need to rest… my body and mind already exhausted with all the works.

“Yahhh!!!! What do you want??? I want to sleep you freaking jerk!!!”

“Yahhh!!! Open the door. I’m in front of your apartment right now,” said the person on the other line.

“What??!!! What are you doing in front of my house?? Go back!!!!!” I said.

“Wait!!! Please, let me in. I’m in trouble,” he said.

“Aishhh~~~ Cheongmal… I’m going to strangle you, jerk,” I said and hang up. Lazily, I walk to the main door and opened it and there’s, standing a man with something in his hand…

“Waegurae??~~ I want to sleep,” I said.

“You have to help me,” he said.

“Why must me?”

“Because I can depend most on you,” he said.

“Aisshhh~~~ Arasseo, arasseo~~ Come in,” I said and threw myself onto the couch in the living room.

“What are you doing here? I thought you’re at your girl’s house,”

“We’re over,” he said.

“Huh? Over??” now I’m widely awake. How can the mighty Yoon Doojoon break up with his girlfriend? I mean she was really his another half.

“I bet she was not actually my other half,” he said.

“I just don’t get it,” I stare at him.

“She left me, she run away and she left me with him,” he said while pointing at something in his arm.

“What is that?” like a fool, I asked.

“Our baby. Or maybe her baby,” Dujun said.

“What??!!!! Baby???!!!!”

“Yes…” he replied and uncovered the thing in his arm. I look at it as if I looked at an alien.

“Is that, the REAL baby??” I asked, still can’t let go of my eyes from it.

“Nope, this is a toy,” he said. I feel like to smack his head for sure. I go closer and poke the baby cheeks. This is no joke. Its real baby.

“How??”

“I don’t know. She left him in front of my door this morning. She said he is our son. I’m also confused,” Dujun said. he slowly rocking the boy. The little boy woke up from his peaceful sleep when I poke his cheek just know. Mianhe, aegi-ah… uncle just want to make sure you’re living thing because your appa really loves to joke around~~ ==”

“Okay, so now what I have to do with this little boy?”

“I want to ask you a favor,” Dujun said.

“What kind of favor?”

“Can you be omma for this poor little boy?” he asked with pleading eyes.

“WHAT???!!!!!”

 

===================================================================================================================

17th May 2014, 0109

so, this is the first chapter...

what do you think???