.37

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

Years passed and Junhyung can’t help but be happy. Rising Yunjae and Jaesoon with Dujun was once in a lifetime experience for him. He secretly thanked Dujun stupidity. If you asked why, here is the reason. Who the hell in world would adopted a baby and claim as his just because he want to win his crush heart? And Junhyung realized that he will never love anyone else except his Dujun…

 

*****

 

“Yoon Doojoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Junhyung scream echoed in the house. After Jaesoon birth, they moved to a new house which is much more comfortable. Both Junhyung and Dujun withdraw from Beast activity. Junhyung still a composer for Cube while Dujun has become an actor and soccer player.

“Dada!!! Runnnn!!!!!!!!!!” Yunjae scream and run and laugh at the same time. Junhyung can only shook his head. Yoon Yunjae is really Yoon Doojon doppelganger. They both are just too childish!

“Dada run! Dada run!” Yoon Jaesoon chirped. She was laughing her heart out seeing her oppa and dada running away from her fuming mama.

“I told you, never play soccer inside the house,” Junhyung huffed while holding his little girl.

“But mama, dada and oppa are great. Can I play soccer too?” Jaesoon question caught Junhyung off guard. Her daughter wanna play soccer? Hell no!!

“Nope, you can’t dear. You are girl and soon will grow up be a fine lady,” Junhyung said. They make their way to the both Dujun and Yunjae.

“But, dada say I can play soccer. Plus, there’s Women World Cup, right mama?” Jaesoon grinned. Junhyung speechless. Surely Dujun has taught all these information to Jaesoon.

“Jaejae, come and play with me!” Yunjae shout. Jaeson wriggled out from Junhyung and run towards his brother. Seeing his little girl dribbles ball, he admit that Jaesoon really have the skills, just like her father.

“Thinking much, huh?” Dujun voice successfully startled the latter. Junhyung glared but Dujun laugh heartily.

“Worried about Jaesoon?” Dujun asked.

“You are the one who teach her about soccer, right?” Junhyung pouted. He want his little girl to be a fine lady. Not an athlete.

“Why not? She really love soccer. Still remember her 100th day ceremony? She even choose ball,” Dujun said and laugh.

“I know but don’t you think be a woman soccer player is quite odd?”

“It’s not odd babe. In Brazil, they even have a women soccer team and their skills are just like men,” Dujun replied. He watched his bundles of joy playing soccer together. Jaesoon is only 5 but her skills is beyond her age. Sometimes, Dujun do think that Jaesoon will surpass his brother skills.

“If you are worry, we can always make another baby,” Dujun said and grinned. And because of that, he received a wonderful whack from his wife.

“Ouuchhh!! That’s hurt baby,” Dujun rubbed his head and pouted meanwhile Junhyung face already flushed red.

“I’m not baby maker factory, idiot,” Junhyung murmured. Dujun laugh.

“But we can always try. Plus, I want another kid,” Dujun added. Junhyung really feel like wanna kick Dujun right now. How can he joke about that???

“Stop talking about it, pabo~~” Junhyung whined.

“Why? Still feeling shy?” Dujun asked and pinched Junhyung cheeks. Slowly, Junhyung nodded. And Dujun noticed something. Junhyung being all shy and lovely like this reminds him of the past.

“Hahha.. We already have two kids sweetheart. No need to shy about it,” Dujun said and peck the latter lips.

“Eeeeewwwwwwww~~ Dada kissing mama!!” Jaesoon squealed. She runs toward the couple and safely being in his dada arms.

“Jaejae-ah, do you want a dongsaeng?” Dujun asked. Junhyung already glared at him.

“Dongsaeng? Little brother or little sister or both?” Jaesoon asked with sparkling eyes.

“Well, ask mama,” Dujun replied.

“Mama! Mama! Jaejae wanna a little dongsaeng. Can i? can i? can i?”

“Ughhh… We can’t promise you right now but we will try, okay?” Junhyung replied. Dujun smiled in victory. Yunjae only shook his head. His dada is literally an idiot but he loves his dada anyway.

 

*****

“I’m tired,” Junhyung whined. Dujun who are playing with his iPad only smiled. If his assumption true, then he is blessed.

“Come here,” Dujun patted on an empty space beside him. Junhyung lay down and put his head on Dujun laps.

“Why am I so tired today?” Junhyung whined again. He hasn’t do anything except be in the studio, composing.

“Maybe you are pregnant?” Dujun said. Junhyung blinked his eyes, trying to process Dujun words.

“Nonsense,”

“Who knows? The symptom definitely the same when you were pregnant with Jaesoon,” Dujun said.

“Nonesense,” Junhyung said agin. Soo, he already yawning. Dujun act by caressing his hair really make his eyes drop.

“I wanna sleep,” Junhyung mumbled, snuggled closer to Dujun stomach.

“Rearrange yourself first baby,” Dujun said. Junhyung pouted. In the end, Dujun is the one who need to rearrange Junhyung so that the latter sleep in a comfortable position.

“I love your scent,” Junhyung mumbled again. He bury his face onto Dujun chest and fist Dujun shirt.

“You are lovely,” Dujun commented and place a loving kiss on Junhyung crown.

“Junnie,”

“Hmmm?”

“I think you better do pregnancy test. I’m positive that you are pregnant,” Dujun said.

“I will tomorrow,” Junhyung said and he did a mental note to stop by a pharmacy before going to Cube tomorrow.

“Sleep well sweetheart,” Dujun whisper and peck Junhyung lips. Soon, both of them drift into their sweet dreamland.

 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So, what do you think? That was my flashback of how I finally become Doojoon’s. I admit that it’s kind of weird but I don’t care because I can be with the love of my life. You guys must be wondered right? Is Dujun prediction true? Am I pregnant? And did Jaesoon become woman soccer player? Well, let me tell you.

Yoon Yunjae and Yoon Jaesoon do become a soccer player. I don’t know how to stop Jaesoon anymore because her love towards soccer are just too strong. Plus, her dada really support her, then I have nothing else to say. ==”

Regarding Dujun prediction about my pregnancy, it was true too. Yes, at that time I was 14 weeks pregnant and guess what, it’s a twin!!!! Hooray for me!! Hahaha…

The twins, Inho and Insu are now 3 and I have another surprise for you guys. I am pregnant again and this time, it’s twins again. kekekekekeke…

I know, you are jealous but do I care? *mehrong*

I’m 8th month into pregnancy and the twins are just fine. They are nice to me and Doctor Lee said this time I’m gonna have baby girl! Twins baby girl coming soon.

Okay, enough about me. Hyunseob and Kiwoon. They are really living a blissful life. Hyunseob couple were blessed with triplets last year and a twin, a year before. So currently Hyunseob are blessed with 6 children. 1 girl and 5 boys. About Kiwoon, they have to face some difficulties. 5 years before, Kiki miscarriage their twins due to an accident. It’s really put Kikwang into great depression. Thanks to Dongwoon, Kiki finally can come out from his cocoon and accept the fact. After years of trying, they finally welcomed a fraternal twin 2 years ago, a girl and a boy. Currently, I find out that Kiki is pregnant again! Truthly, I’m happy for them.

“Heyyy~~” a voice that I can recognize anywhere.

“Hi too,” I replied.

“What are you thinking?” Dujun said and place a kiss on my crown.

“Thinking about the pass. About how you come into my place and claim Yunjae is you son,”

“Hahaha~ It’s funny right? I myself never thought I will come out with that kind of excuse,” he admitted and smiled sheepishly.

“I know. you are the big idiot among us but at least we are together now,” I replied sincerely.

“I know. I should thank you because you wanna be with me,” he said and kiss my cheeks. I’m still blushing whenever he kissed me in public.

“Nahh~ We were destined,” I said and intertwined our fingers. Right now, we are watching how Yunjae and Jaesoon try to teach their little brothers play soccer.

“Seems like Inho and Insu will follow their hyung and noona footsteps,” Dujun said. I nodded in agreement.

“I know but they, I wont let them play soccer. Enough with Jaesoon only,” I said and pouted. He laughed.

“Arasso, arasso. This two little girls, we will turn them into a lovely princesses. Right princesses?” Dujun talks to my tummy. I giggled. He always cute whenever he with his kids. This is the side, only we can witness. Dujun being all cute to his kids.

“I love you,” I blurted.

“I know. I love you more,” he said and peck my lips. And I’m praying in my heart that we will be together until the end.

So, this is my story on how I finally manage to become Yoon Doojoon’s. Sometimes, weird circumstances will lead us to happiness.

 

*****

 

Never lost faith and he will be yours. – Yoon Doojoon

 

=================================================================================================================

Sooooooooooo...................... that's the end of this story.... *claps*

im really sorry, it took me so long to complete this story... more than a year... *sigh*

but i hope you will not stop supporting me... kekekkekeke

i know i'm a bad author but with your encouragemnet, i will keep writing.

so, i hope we will meet again in other story i guess...

it might be 2jun or maybe dooseob... who knows right?? XDDD

okay, stop the babling and hopefully to see you guys again... hehehe

happy reading and please leave you thought on the comment box below, okay?

i know some of you are lazy to comment (me too actually when i read other author story xD) but at least with you thought i can improve in the future...

so, that's all from me and all characters (?) from How I End Up as Yoon Doojoon's.

feel free to recommend this story to your friends..

lots of love from me, <3 <3 <3 <3

bbyong~~~~ ^__^

 

24th June 2015, 2200