.28

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

“Doo, we’re having comeback,” I informed.

“Comeback? Seriously? When?” he asked. Yunjae is 2 years old now. And of course he was busy playing with his cousins.

“Within this year or maybe next year. Papa Hong want us to create the whole album,”

“Seriously? Why I don’t know anything?” Dujun asked.

“You’re busy, pabo! With that drama filming and that stupid action scene,”

“Ehh? Of course it will have action since it is an action drama,” he said.

“I know but can’t you use double? It’s hurting me to see you coming back all sore and injured,” I said and sighed. Yes, since he’s filming that drama, he often come back home all sore and injured which makes me worry to death.

“So, you worry about me?” he said and grinned.

“Of course I’m worry about you, idiot! You’re my husband, anyway,” I said and pouted.

“Aigoo~~ My Junnie is a cutie pie with a soft heart~~ Come here,” he said and open his arm. I just launch myself into his embrace.

“Thanks, baby. I know you will support me. I love you,” he said and place a soft kiss on my head. I snuggled closer to his chest. Indeed, this is the warmth that I will never get tired of.

“I love you too,” I mumbled through his chest.

“By the way, where is my precious one?” he asked. I look up into his face.

“Who?”

“Yunjae, of course. He didn’t greet his dada yet,” he said and pouted. I chuckled.

“He’s busy playing with his cousins of course,” I said and put my arms around his neck.

“Which cousins? Nara or Dongni?” he asked.

“Both. In fact he’s follow his Hyunseob uncles to their parent house,” I said.

“Eh? And you allow him?” Dujun arched his brows. I just nodded and keep looking into his eyes.

“At what time they will come back?” he asked.

“Hyunseob will come home at fast during dinner. Kiwoon have gone to somewhere and will meet up with Hyunseob later and will come back home together,”

“So, we are alone?” he smile playfully.

“Well, I guess so,” I said and pressed our body closer.

“You have plan all this, don’t you baby?” he said and smirked. I just shrugged.

“Well, let’s use this opportunity to the max,” he said and kissed my lips. And of course, the kiss was passionate as ever!

 

 

I woke up because of the noise that is coming from living room. I guess they’re home. I look at my side and there’s the love of my life, sleeping peacefully. With the energy left, I woke up and walked into the living room.

“Mama!!!!!!” Yunjae said and crushed me with his hug.

“Hello sweetheart. Having fun with Uncles Hyunseob and Kiwoon?” I asked and kissed the boy.

“Yesh! Yunjae ish bery happy! Grandma and granpa ish nice to Yunjae. They give Yunjae new toys,” he said. I just chuckled.

“You must be happy then,”

“Yesh! Yunjae ish! But, Yunjae mish dada~ When can Yunjae see dada?” he asked with pleading eyes.

“Go into our room,” I said and put him down. He look at me with confused look.

“Go,” I encourage him and he finally run into our room.

“Dada!!!!!!!!” his gleeful scream can be heard the whole house. And neighborhood, I guess.

“Having fun with Dujun hyung, hyung?” Kikwang asked and grinned.

“Well, I guess so,” I shrugged. “Where’s Hyunseob and Nara?” I asked.

“They slept over at their parent. Tomorrow they’ll come back,” Dongwoon said. I just nodded.

“By the way hyung, I heard that we’re having comeback. Is it true?” Kikwang asked while feeding their son, Dongni. I don’t know what has gotten into their mind to name their son as Dongni. It’s weird!

“Yes. I’m thinking of telling you guys tonight but Hyunseob weren’t here so maybe tomorrow, at office I’ll briefing you guys,” I said and walked into the kitchen to set up late dinner.

“Have you guys eaten?” I asked.

“We had but if you want to cook, count us in,” Dongwoon said and grinned. Kikwang high-five Dongwoon in response. I just shook my head.

 

=================================================================================================================

Updated!!!!! ^_^

So, who is excited for 12:30 MV release tonight?? kkkk~~

By the way, enjoy reading~~~ Please tell me what you think by commenting or PM-in me.. ^_^

 

19th October 2014, 2200