3

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

“Kids, we’re here!!” he said. I help him opened the door. Well, I still don’t have courage to hold the Yunjae. He’s kinda small and I’m afraid I might hurt him.

“Appa!!! Oh yeah, finally we’re meeting our new little bother,” Dongwoon said excitedly. I just shook my head. They surely excited with the news of ‘having’ new little brother.

“Yahh~~ Low your voice. Your dongsaeng is sleeping,” scold Dujun. Dongwoon hide behind Kikwang or should I say, his lover?

“You guys are ups early today. Impressive,” I said.

“Well, of course umma! We’re totally excited to meet this cute little boy,” Yoseob said. There he goes, jumping up and down, like a little kids, totally excited.

“Hyunseung, what have you gave him? He seem to be very energetic today,” I asked Hyunseung, Yoseob lovers to be, maybe….

“I didn’t give him anything. Kiki, what have you gave him?” Hyunseung eyed the younger. I think you guys already know who the culprit behind Yoseob extra energy today.

“Errr… I just gave him a bar of chocolate,” said Kikwang while grinning. See?

“You’ll pay for it if he reacting beyond the limit,” Hyunseung hissed.

“Wae???~~~ It’s not my fault~~ He’s the one who begging me to give him some. I do gave him a small bite but he snapped away the chocolate bar and eat himself,” whined Kikwang. If you want to know, every Sunday, this is the situation. The kids will bickering continuously. At some point, Dujun and I have to bring them somewhere to calm their nerves. That’s the reality of BEAST.

“You guys better stop now or Dujun will kick your out,” I said and went to the kitchen. I need to prepare brunch.

“What can I help you since I’m very energetic today,” asked Yoseob.

“Can you just please sit down and behave?” I said. He chuckled and went to the living room and of course causing trouble to other. I can hear Kikwang whined, Hyunseung trying to stop Yoseob from stealing the controller from Kikwang. I think Dujun is in the room with Yunjae. The little boy surely tired. He seemed not to budge at his hyungs (or uncles?) morning commotion at all.

“Where’s umma?” I can hear Dujun asked the kids.

“I’m in the kitchen,” I said. Then, here he is, beside me at the kitchen.

“What are you cooking?”

“Something simple for brunch. The kids must haven’t eaten yet. How’s Yunjae doing?”

“He still fast asleep. Not moving even an inch even the kids are so noisy,” he said and smiling.

“Good thing. Where’s his feeding bottle? Let me wash and sterilized it,” I said. Well, when we’re on the way here, I google it. Hehe~~

“His things are still in the car. I’ll ask the kids to get it,” he said. I nodded. Again, there’s a commotion in the living room. Everybody volunteered to go and get Yunjae things. In the end, all of them followed Dujun. I chuckled. Sometimes, I do feel like we’re big family. A family with big kids. I’m enjoying it actually. Being the mother of the family, and of course, Dujun must be the dad. Somehow, deep in my heart, I wish that I would have a family with Yoon Doojoon….

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!!! ^__^

19th May 2014, 1559