21

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

“Omo~~ Dujun oppa and Junhyung oppa!!! And the little boy too!!!!”

I can hear some of the girls squeak. If I’m not mistaken, this is the first time three of us go out together. I saw Dujun only smiled and bowed to them.

“Doo, it’s kind of uncomfortable,” I whisper.

“I know but we can’t help it. Furthermore, this is our first time with Yunjae on the public without the boys,” he replied. “Just make it normal. We’re normal citizen anyway,” he added. I nodded. There’s logic in his work.

“Omooo~~~ the baby is cute~~~ Just like Junhyung oppa,”

“Oppa, what is his name?”

“Oh? His name is Yoon Yunjae,” Dujun replied with a smile.

“Yunjae-ah, be healthy and grow up well~~”

“Thanks,” Dujun said and bowed. Suddenly he reached my hand and intertwined our finger.

“Ehemm~~ Sorry to interrupt but can I and Junnie, also little Yunjae have some time alone for shopping? Thank you,” he said and bowed to the fans that are started to gather.

“Awww~~ Dujun oppa is a true gentleman~~”

“Whooaaaa~~ Dujun oppa is holding Junhyung oppa hands. They even intertwined their finger~~~”

 

 

After some time, the situation back to normal.

“I’m not taking Yunjae out anymore,” I blurted out.

“Why not? Of course he’ll get attention because his parents and siblings are hot star in Korea,” Dujun said and grinned.

“I know it right but I’m not agree with it,” I protested.

“Aigoo~~ You care so much for Yunjae, huh?” he said and ruffled my hair.

“Yahhhh~~~ You’re ruining my hair!!” I hissed. He chuckled.

“Cute~~” he uttered.

“What cute?”

“You are” he said and grinned. I glared. I know I’m blushing right now but I don’t care anymore. I can’t hide it when it is have matter with the almighty Yoon Doojoon.

“And now, the pink blush on your cheek makes you look cuter,” he said and pinched my cheeks.

“Yoon… Doo… Joon…”

“Arasso, arasso. I’m sorry. Kaja, we should find Yunjae a proper clothes for the vacation,” he said and dragged me away. The fans start squeaking again.

“Doo~~” I finally whined.

“Wae??~~” he asked and grinned.

“People are staring at us right now,” I said and lowered my head. Who will not stare when we both do looks like a happy married couple having leisure time with their son?? Plus we’re holding each other hands with intertwined fingers!!

“Let them be. I want the whole world know you’re Yunjae umma,” he said with his poker face.

“But…”

“Not buts,” he cut my word and peck my cheeks. I was frozen! The fans squeaking!

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!!! ^_^

updated because im happy!!! Hahahha...

Enjoy it... :)))

 

14th July 2014, 1307