.33

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

Helllllllooooooooo guyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe... here's the update... hihihik..

sorry for not updating this story for long...

yeah, put the blame on me... i know, i'm a bad author... OTL OTL

btw, i think this story is nearing the ending but i havent think how the ending should be... hehehe *sheepish smile*

what do you guys want for the ending??? feel free to share with me by commenting below okay??

Okay, enough with all the stupid ranting... XD

Enjoy reading and please leave a lot of comments and also a lot of chocolate cookies (bcz i'm so damn hungry rn... huhuhu...)

 

=================================================================================================================

 

“Tired?” Dujun asked when his caught a view the love of his life.

“Try to deal with three little rascal inside there then you will know,” Junhyung huffed. Dujun only chuckled.

“Here,” he patted an empty side beside him. Junhyung more than glad to obey.

“You have done great baby. I know I’m not wrong when I say you will become a great mother,” Dujun said and kissed Junhyung head.

“But it’s tiring,” Junhyung whined. Dujun ran his hand through Junhyung hair. Junhyung feel sleepy with the comforting act Dujun gave him.

“I know and I really want to help you. But you know, Nara and Dongni will never listen to me,” Dujun said.

“Yeah. Because they know you are a strict leader without any consideration,” Junhyung said. Dujun only laugh to Junhyung remarks.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever. But still, Yunjae and this little one will have to be disciplined well,” Dujun said and place his hand on Junhyung protruding tummy. Yeah, Junhyung already in his 7th months of pregnancy. And a lot of thing happen during that 7 month of time. The first 3 months almost a nightmare for Dujun because Junhyung seriously having a severe morning sickness. The following month, he has to battle with Junhyung unstable health. Sometimes he was okay but the next seconds, he was pale to the core.

“Tch… But not in a military way please,” Junhyung said. Dujun smiled.

“I’m not that cruel. I love my son, I love this little one and I love you,” Dujun replied and peck Junhyung cheek. Silent engulfed them in a comforting way. Junhyung really enjoy a moment like this. A moment when he and Dujun can be alone without those little troublemakers, showering each other with endless love.

“Doo, do you want a baby girl or baby boy?” Junhyung asked, fingers playing with Dujun’s.

“It doesn’t matter as long as the baby is fine and healthy,” Dujun replied.

“But I want to know~~” whined Junhyung and again, Dujun chuckled. Seriously, his Junnie has become like a girl with all those whines and pouts.

“Serious baby, I don’t care. We already have Yunjae so if this baby is a girl, I am more than glad to accept,” Dujun reassured.

“If this baby is a girl, what do you want her to be?”

“A woman soccer player maybe?” Dujun jokes. Junhyung look at him disbelief.

“Are you serious?!!”

“Why not?”

“But don’t you think she will act like a boy? I mean boy-ish?” Dujun laugh to the remark. His Junnie really become matured along with the pregnancy.

“Why? You don’t like it?” Dujun asked. He can saw a little pout on Junhyung lips.

“It’s not that I don’t like it but I want to dress her in a cute and beautiful dress too. Like normal baby girl,” Junhyung pouted. Dujun can’t help but be amused.

“Don’t worry Junnie, she will be as beautiful as you even though she is a soccer player,” Dujun said.

“But what if she don’t want to be a soccer player? What should we do? What if she wants to be an idol, like us?” Junhyung asked again.

“Well, if she choose to be an idol, what can we do? It’s her choice,” Dujun replied. He knew, this conversation quite heavy. Their baby is not even born yet but Junhyung and he already discuss and getting worry about the baby future.

“3 months to go. I can’t way to see you, aegi-ah,” Junhyung talked with his baby. Smile never left his lips. Dujun also join Junhyung hand caressing his tummy.

“Hey baby! Grow up palli and be healthy okay? And also, don’t disturb your mama sleep. He already has an eye bag like kungfu panda,” Dujun said and earn a smack from Junhyung.

“Auwww~~ That’s hurt,” Dujun said while rubbing his abused head.

“That’s for calling me kungfu panda,” Junhyung stuck his tongue.

“But you looks cute,” Dujun counter back.

“Tch, who will look good with eye bag, huh?”

“You,” Dujun replied with his super big grinned.

“Cheesy,”

“I love you,”

“I hate you,”

“No you don’t,”

“How are you so sure?” Junhyung asked.

“Because I know by heart that you love me to death,” Dujun said and crashed their lips together. At first, Junhyung was surprised but soon enough he started to respond to the kiss. The kiss was innocent, full of love. Junhyung brought Dujun had to his stomach when he feel the movement in his stomach.

“What is that?” Dujun asked, halting their kiss.

“It’s your baby. She is happy because her mama and dada are so deep in love,” Junhyung smiled. Dujun could only blinked his eyes.

 

=================================================================================================================

10th January 2015, 0048