20

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

“Kids, I’m going out with Junhyungie. Do you want anything?” I can hear him from outside. Last night, I have a really nice sleep, in his embrace. Well yeah, I sleep in his embrace last night and it was kind of comforting and calming. Hehehe…

“Huh? Where are you going? Date? I want to follow~~” the most whining person on earth spoke.

“Nope. Today is only for Umma, Yunjae and me,” Dujun said. I bet the Yang Yoseob is pouting right now.

“Umma~~~ Seobie want to follow you~~” there he go again but sorry kid. XD

“Aniyo~~ We’re going to get Yunjae vaccination and buy something for him. That’s all,” I said. To surprise me, Dujun is carrying Yunjae with the baby carrier! What a sight to see.

“Okay~~ But buy me a lot of chocolate, pwease??” he said with puppy eyes. Aigooo~~ This kid…

“Arasso. I’ll buy you some. Now stop whining and start packing your stuff. We’ll fly early tomorrow morning,” I said.

“Yeayy!! Love you Junnie hyung!!” he said and bear hug me.

“Ugghhh~~ I… can’t… breath…” I said. Dujun and Hyunseung laughed.

“Oppssss~~ Soweyy~~” he said and grinned.

“Where are Kiki and Woonie?” Dujun asked and I look around. Yes, where are the two troublemaker??

“Oh! They’re going shopping with manager hyung,” Hyunseung said.

“Ohhh… So, you guys didn’t want to go out?” I asked.

“Well, after this. I’ll go with Seobie,” Hyunseung said and grinned.

“Arasso. Hyunseungie, don’t do anything harsh on Yoseob. We’re going for a looooonnng flight early morning tomorrow,” Dujun said. Hyunseung only grinned.

“Ai! Ai! Captain!” he replied.

“Eoh, Junnie! Can you drive today? Well, my back is still hurt,” Dujun said and grinned. I just nodded. What else can I say anyway? I’m the one who make him hurt his back.

“Arasso, you bossy creature,” I said and stuck my tongue.

“Awww…. Yunjae-ah, umma is cute with his tongue sticking out like that, right??”

“I can hear you~~~” I said. And he laughed!

 

 

“So, where should we go first? Yunjae vaccination or shopping?” I asked as I started the engine.

“Shopping!!!” he said and grinned.

“Why do I feel the role has been switched?” I asked and eye the elder.

“Yahh~~ Don’t you ever think to take my role,” he said and little pout, maybe? I mentally laugh.

“Aisshhh~~ I know, I know, I won’t suit to be appa. I just suit to be umma,” I said and fake sulking tone.

“I know you didn’t mean it, Junnie,” he said and smirked.

“Fine! You won!” I said and pouted but he chuckled. Da hell??

“You know what Junnie, you are cute when you pouted like that,” he said and laughed. Am I that cute in his eyes? Everybody said I have a scary and mysterious aura.

“Your scary or mysterious or what-so-ever aura didn’t work when you’re around us, especially me,” he added.

“What make you say that?” I asked.

“Just because,”

“Tch….”

“Junnie~~~”

“Hmmm???”

“Are you happy right now?” he suddenly asked. aishhh…. I’m driving here mister. Don’t make my heart lost his track if you want us to be safe…

“Why did you ask?”

“Just because,” he said and played with Yunjae who are now pressing the buttons on the audio player system.

“How about you? Do you happy now?” I asked back.

“U’um… I’m happy right now. To have my little family in my life,” he said and smiled.

“Your little family?”

“Yup. My little family. Me, Yunjae and you,”

 

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!!! ^_^

24th June 2014, 0018