15

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

(DUJUN POV)

“Yahhh!!!! Dujun!!!!! Where is my present?????!!!” Doori noona shouted from her room. She stormed out the room and strangle me.

“Noona~~~ What are you talking about???” I replied, tried to get away from noona hands. Aishh~ She’s strong… :’(

“Baby necessities. It’s for my friend, you pabo!” Doori said and smacked Dujun head.

“Appeun~~~” I whined. If she keeps me like that for another minutes, surely I’ll be dead right now.

“What are you doing with my presents?” she asked. Okay, now I have to be clever enough or else, umma and appa will strangle me too.

“Well, I just need it for some reason,” I said.

“What reason? Tell me palli~~” she command. Aishh… Noona, can we talk in my room?? umma and appa are watching us now~~

“Errr… Can we talk alone?” I asked and eyed umma and appa.

“Umma!!! Dujunie is hiding something from us!!!” she shouted. I covered and dragged her out.

“Yahhh~~ How dare you???” she said madly. I just grinned.

“Because you’re too noisy,” I said and earned a smack from her… Poor my head~~

“Now, explain. What have you done with my friend present?” she said.

“Okay. I’ll tell this once. I stole it for my son,” I said.

“What??!!! Son??!!! Who is your son??!!” she asked, totally surprised.

“I adopted him. BEAST will raise him together,” I said. She just blink her eyes.

“Aishh~~ God, why I can’t tell lies to my sister??” I sighed. “Fine, I adopted him because I want to get close with Junhyung. You know that I like him, right?” I said and she nodded.

“I’m begging him to be umma for my son and he agreed. Hyunseung, Yoseob and Kikwang knew about the adoption and I bet Dongwoon already knew it too but only Hyunseung knew the exact reason,” I explained to her.

“But still, how dare you stole my present!!” she said and pulled my ears.

“Noona~~~ It’s hurt. Promise, I’ll buy a new one for you~~~ Let me go~~” I whined. She’s no joke.

“Follow me,” she said and drag me into the house.

“Umma, appa! Your son have a son,” she stated. I glared at her, she glared back.

“What?! Son? How come?” appa asked. Mom already gave me her deathly glare ever.

“I adopted him. I’m a good son, okay,” I said, defend myself.

“Explain, please,” umma said flatly. She was mad!

“I adopted him because I want to get close with my crush but BEAST will raise him together,” I said shortly.

“Who is he?” umma asked.

“Huh? He? How did you know?” I said.

“You’re my son, pabo,” she said and smack my head. It’s the third time within 30 minutes. ==”

“Umma~~~” I whined. Doori noona already laugh. “You know him too, umma,” I said.

“Junhyung?” she said. I slowly nodded.

“That Joker? He’s Beast umma right? And he also nagged a lot,” appa said. I looked at him.

“How did you know?” I asked. I think, today I’m the stupidest person on earth.

“I got these~~” he said and showed me his smartphone. Forgot, I bought him one not so long ago. See? Surely I’m a pabo~~ For today, at least.

“Bring him and your son too,” umma said and smiled. Huh? That’s mean umma is not mad at me, right?

“You not mad?” I asked.

“Well, not really. I like that boy too, actually,” umma said and smiled. Okay, I’m pretty sure umma and dad will bless us.

“But still, he has to be punished, umma. He stole my baby present!!” here go again, Doori noona.

“What? Yahh~~” umma said and hit me endlessly.

“God, please save me~~”

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!! ^o^

5th June 2014, 0056