18

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

(DONGWOON POV)

“Hyung!! Is everything okay??” I shouted. I rushed to umma and appa shared room. In fact, not only me, but the rest of us.

“Yahhh!! Open the door!!” Seungie hyung shouted and knock the door hard. The door creaked open.

“Hyung, what happen? Why Junnie hyung scream like that?” Kiki hyung asked. I peeked into the room and saw Junnie hyung was sitting on the bed, with terrified face.

“It’s nothing. I just fell from bed,” Dujun hyung said and his so famous grinned.

“Don’t lie,” Seobie hyung hissed and went to Junnie hyung.

“Hyung, are you okay?” he asked.

“Nae, I’m okay. Just… surprised,” Junnie hyung said.

“Mind to explain all the scream and loud thud just now?” Seungie hyung said. Being the maknae and second maknae, Kiki hyung and I just stand and listens to our hyungs not so called conversation.

“I just , that’s all,” Dujun hyung said while massaging his back.

“What kind of tease?” Seobie hyung blurted.

“Just normal teasing,” Dujun hyung said again. “Ouchh~~” he winced. Junnie hyung still on the bed, with I don’t know what kind of expression he wear.

“Junhyung, are you okay?” Hyunseung hyung asked. “Is it true he’s teasing you?”

“What’s wrong with you guys? Why are you worried so much? It’s not that I’m a criminal or what,” Dujun hyung said, frustrated.

“Who will not care if Junnie hyung shouted like a witch summoned his devil?” Seobie hyung glared. I look at Kiki hyung and he look at me. If this prolong, it’s gonna be fight.

“Aiisshhh~~ He’s spacing out and an idea to pop up in my mind. That’s all,” Dujun hyung said and went into the bathroom.

“Where are you going?” Seungie hyung asked.

“Not your business,” Dujun hyung hissed. Okay, the atmosphere become extremely tense.

 

******

“Where’s Dujun?” I asked after my mind gain its sanity, maybe.

“In the bathroom,” Seobie replied. “What did he do to you, hyung?” he added. Seriously just now I was damn surprised. His face just only an inch from me, for the god sake!

“He’s just tease me and I’m so damn surprised, that’s why I shouted like that,” I said.

“You call it shouted?? Tsk… Tsk… Tsk… It’s more like scream due to fright,” Hyunseung said. I? Scream?

“I just do it like this,” the said person said and walk towards me. Oh god, not again!!

“Yahhh~~” I said and pushed him away. My heart was beating like a crazy and completely in a mess.

“Phuahahaha~~ Now I understand why Junnie hyung scream like that,” Yoseob said and laughed. Dujunie just sighed. Hyunseung smirked, Kiki and Woonie, mouth open.

“Whatever it is, I’ll sleep outside,” Dujun said and left all of us dumfounded. Is he mad at me?

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!!! ^^

Enjoy~~~

20th June 2014, 1038