.30

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

“So BEAST! Annyeonghaseyo, BEAST imnida!!!” we all doing our greeting as usual. Tonight is our last concert day and my head started to ache again but I didn’t tell anyone, including Dujun.

“So, we have a couple of announcement for you guys tonight,” Dujun started. Still remember when I said all of us actually married? We all do but the public didn’t know yet. We are going to make official statement but Kikwang and Yoseob got pregnant and Nara and Dongni were born. So, on this special night, we are kind of announcing everything.

“But we hope you guys won’t get surprise,” Kikwang added.

“Who are Hyunseob shippers???!!!” Yoseob asked. I can hear the fan screaming.

“Kiwoon???” Dongwoon asked. And again, good response.

“2Jun shippers???” I asked and they scream. I think it’s the loudest.

“Whoooaaaa, hyung! You got the loudest scream. Am I right b2uties???” KIkwang said, making the audience get more excited.

“Prepare your heart, juseyo. For Kiwoon shippers, you guys don’t have to worry about us anymore because we are married!!!!” Dongwoon said and both of him and Kikwang flashed their wedding ring. I know they gasp but then it followed with ‘Kiwoon’ chant.

“Babe, don’t we have an announcement to be made too?” Yoseob asked while eyeing Hyunseung. The audience gets really quiet.

“Sorry Dooseob shippers but Yoseob is taken by me,” Hyunseung said and peck Yoseob lips. The audience went crazy once again.

“And we are married too~~” Yoseob said and show his wedding ring. So do Hyunseung.

“So, Junseung shippers, I’m so sorry but Junhyung is mine,” Dujun said and grinned. The audience laugh.

“And we are married too,” I said and give a peck on Dujun said but the audience protested.

“Wae? Wae?” I asked. The whole stadium are chanting ‘kiss him on the lips’.

“Hyung, you have to kiss Dujunie hyung on the lips,” Dongwoon said.

“So, you guys want to see us kissing, huh?” I asked and it was replied with a loud ‘yes’.

“Geurae, I’ll kiss him fully on the lips,” I said while eyeing Dujun. He was totally surprised and shocked! I walk closer to him.

“This my way of saying that I am fine with PDA,” I said to him but of course without mic.

“Seriously?” he asked, without mic too. I nodded. And without hesitation, he kissed me fully on the lips, totally ignoring that we are on public. In fact, we are doing it in front of B2uties!!!

“Awwwww~~~ Hyung! Stop it! Everbody is watching,” Kikwang said while trying to separate us apart but Dujun is quick enough. He twirled us around before ending the kiss with a loving kiss on top of my head. Now you guys tell me, how can I’m not falling for this dork man?

“Cha, so, anyone who miss Yunjae?” Dujun asked and the audience went crazy again.

“Yunjae-ah!!!! Come to dada and mama!!” Dujun shouted, calling our son.

“And don’t forget to bring your friends too!!” Yoseob said too.

Once Yunjae stepped on stage, everybody was cheering and screaming. But the moment Nara and Dongni were brought by our staff, they quietened down. And it went completely silence when Nara is handed to Hyunseob and Dongni is handed to Kiwoon. Yunjae, as usual, jump onto me.

“Baby, introduce yourself,” Dujun said and gave him the mic.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Yunjae imnida! Nice to meet you,” he said and bowed in my arms. I can’t help but to feel proud.

“Nara want introduce herself too. Annyeonghaseyo, Jang Nara imnida. I’m a daughter of Yoseob mama and Seung appa,” Yoseob imitates baby voice. The audience burst into laughter.

“Dongni wants too. Annyeonghaseyo, Son Dongni imnida! I’m a son of Kiki umma and Woonie daddy,” this time, Kikwang imitates the baby voice. The audience cheered.

“So, as you all can see, we all have a children each. Yunjae is hyung and oppa since Nara and Dongni were born in the same year. I hope you guys will always support us and our family,” Dujun said.

“Yunjae-ah, still remember what you promise with me?” Yoseob suddenly asked Yunjae. I eyed Yoseob but he just grinned. I look at Dujun but he was the same as me, totally lost.

“Dada, mic,” he asked for the mic from his dada.

“A.. a… Annyeong. Yunjae imnida. I just want to say that mama will give Yunjae a little dongsaeng! Yunjae is so happy but mama said I have to wait a little bit more but its okay as long as Yunjae will have someone to be taken care of other than Nara and Dongni,” he said in one breath and I’m feeling like the world collapse.

“Yaahhh~ Who taught you to say that huh?” Dujun said and took Yunjae from me. He tickled the boy while I’m eyeing Kikwang and Yoseob simultaneously.

“So, please wait for Yunjae dongsaeng, guys,” Kikwang added.

“YAhhh~, Lee Kikwang!!!!” I said and started to chase him around the stage.

 

=================================================================================================================

Updated!!! ^_^

Sorry if it's wierded...

and please tell me what you think by commenting... (^_-)

<3

1st November 2014, 0000